Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:05 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Originally Posted by yanchep
I reckon we should start meeting at 11am cos by the time we have all got our selves sorted, moved tables, moved chairs, moved umberellas, ordered cheesecake, ordered iced tea, introduced ourselves - it is then time to go What does everyone else reckon
11 is good for me. It's probably easier to get enough tables at that time, too.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

BRIGHTONS is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i hope your all still meeting when i arrive, sometime later this year i hope?? we plan on settling around the joondalup area. sounds like you have a nice group going on. hope there will be room for another one xx
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Yep theres always room for another one When are you arriving, have yu got rental sorted, how exciting for you guys. Hopefully we will keep this group going cos there are some great girls that go, mind you there is a pub being built opposite where we meet, so we might have to shifty over to that place in the winter

Yep Dorothy I declare we will be meeting now at 11 at the coffee club, people can then pop in as and when from 11 to 2.x
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi girls,

Just to let the people that couldnt make the coffee club this week that not only are we meeting again next weds at the coffee club cafe at 11am but that a group of us are going out that evening as well into Joondalup.

The plan so far is to go for something to eat at Kulture about 6pm, then have a couple of drinks in the Tavern pub, the Old Bailey and then onto Paddy Malones where there is going to be Irish Music.

Everybody is welcome and can join us at anytime during the evening, some are meeting for the meal and some are joining us later in the evening, I reckon its going to be a great midweek chill out night.

If anyone wants my number just pm me.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:07 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Can i go lmao
Old Feb 12th 2009, 5:08 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Can i go lmao
No. No Irish allowed.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:43 am
Just Joined

aprilr will become famous soon enough

Hi girl's was lovely to meet you all, 11 am is a better time for me has I have to be at work for 2 next week, then 2.30 after that, we will have to move our chairs about so we can chat to difference people each week, how does that sound? listen to me I ve only been twice and I am rearranging everyone, not sure if I can meet at the night would love to, but hopefully hubby will start a new job then (fingers crossed) but it will be nights, so cant get a sitter, has I do like a little drinky and a pint of Guinness. see you all next week.xx
Old Feb 12th 2009, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Ha, I agree with Dorothy bloody foreigners, cant understand what they are saying anyway

Thats ok April you carry on and organise whatever you want my girl just so long as you keep coming Shame that you cant come on weds eve though, you got a get a sitter organised cos I got a feeling we might be doing a few wed night things
Old Feb 12th 2009, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

BRIGHTONS is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep theres always room for another one When are you arriving, have yu got rental sorted, how exciting for you guys. Hopefully we will keep this group going cos there are some great girls that go, mind you there is a pub being built opposite where we meet, so we might have to shifty over to that place in the winter

Yep Dorothy I declare we will be meeting now at 11 at the coffee club, people can then pop in as and when from 11 to 2.x
no plans as yet, waiting for co, then will start to sort things so a little while longer. i do worry about leaving friends behind so ways of making new ones play heavily on my mind. i will watch this thread from now till i arrive though as seems a great way to meet people.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dont worry about making new friends, cos there are plenty of meets around.

We meet on a wed, Joondalup but theres also;
Mindarie meet on a Thurs (I think thats the right day)
Hillarys meet on a Tue (or I could have the mindarie and hillary days mixed up)
There is Kings Park meets
There is Neil Hawkins meets

There are always plenty of meets available to make new friends and find out things. You can always post that you are new to the area and does anyone fancy a meet up (thats how I started the coffee club meet), lots of people are in the same boat as you when they first come over and would love to meet someone for a coffee and chat, so dont go worrying over that

Hope all goes well for you.

Lo. x
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:04 pm
Still alive

Just wanted to remind everyone we're meeting at 11 onwards tomorrow. Same place - Coffee Club at Lakeside Joondalup, just outside the cinema entrance.

Don't be shy...Everyone is welcome and we love newcomers.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Dorothy,

You coming weds night for the meal and the drinks or just the drinks even I have to book it sometime today so need numbers of everyone that is coming. If anyone else is reading this could you let me know if you want to come to the meal so I know numbers to book.

See you all weds, be it day or night or both

Lo. x
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:16 am
Still alive

Hi Dorothy,

You coming weds night for the meal and the drinks or just the drinks even I have to book it sometime today so need numbers of everyone that is coming. If anyone else is reading this could you let me know if you want to come to the meal so I know numbers to book.

See you all weds, be it day or night or both

Lo. x
We have a 'thing' on Wednesday from 6:30-7:30 in Butler. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it this week for drinks. Kind of think I've penciled us in to meet up with another couple who are building in the next street after the neighbourhood meeting. I will be there for coffee/lunch tomorrow, though.
Old Feb 17th 2009, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok great, see you at coffee club. Have a great day.
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to ask whether you were all meeting again this wed at 11, and is it ok if I join you???? (I've not been to any of these meets before so please be gentle! )

Louise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.