Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Old Mar 3rd 2009, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

They dont meet at the Boat Pub they meet at the coffee shop next door to it. But saying that, I have just been to the Boat Pub tonight and noticed that the coffee shop next door has closed down and is being taken over by another Italian coffee shop, if you do a post on Poms in Perth Im sure one of the girls will let you know when and where they meet now.
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 12:57 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Hey everyone i won`t be at the coffee club tomorrow either sorry .But see ua ll next week
Now who am I supposed to take the pee out of then?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:30 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Now who am I supposed to take the pee out of then?
Will I do?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:57 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Old Mar 5th 2009, 2:40 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Now dorothy thats not nice .Should`nt u be showing example that BE is a nice friendly helpful place that does`nt take the PEE out of people .Did she take the pee out of u today northernbird lol
Old Mar 5th 2009, 4:22 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Now dorothy thats not nice .Should`nt u be showing example that BE is a nice friendly helpful place that does`nt take the PEE out of people .Did she take the pee out of u today northernbird lol
No. I was a perfect lady and only made one sheep shagging joke. I was my usual demure self.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 4:27 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

who is the sheep shagger ???
Old Mar 5th 2009, 4:31 am
Still alive

who is the sheep shagger ???
Margy's next door neighbour.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

That's right! Thought he was fattening it up for Christmas but the damn things still here, so maybe he's fattening it up for Easter???

Come to think of it he's is a man without a wife...ahem, but I think his grown up daughter and grandkids live with him.

M
Old Mar 7th 2009, 5:10 am
Sharon

Afew of us r meeting on monday at paddy malones 4 Brunch/lunch does anyone else wanna meet us . let me know.
Old Mar 7th 2009, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Littleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really niceLittleuns is just really nice

Afew of us r meeting on monday at paddy malones 4 Brunch/lunch does anyone else wanna meet us . let me know.
Yeah I fancy abit of lunch what time? Derry
Old Mar 7th 2009, 11:06 am
Sharon

we r meeting up around 11.30 ill pm u my number .derry
Old Mar 8th 2009, 4:34 am
Sharon

a few people r ill at the moment so won`t be able to make it so we will leave it till next week maybe ??
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:27 pm
Sharon

There is still a few meeting up tomorrow at paddy malones .And i`ve been talked into going so c use all there 2 morrow
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

And who would that be thats talked you into it then???

Yep we are still on for Paddy Malones 11.30 onwards, Ladies who Brunch

Lo.x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.