Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Old Feb 6th 2009, 10:33 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Default Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Yanchep u still chewing that wasp lmao.Those pics u sent me in that E-mail were amazing

Last edited by irishfamily; Feb 6th 2009 at 10:37 am.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Amazing wernt they. No I aint chewing that wasp I just look like that naturally !! lol,

I got some more Chanel 5 perfume today, and hubby said to me 'you smell nice, you smell like a hors handbag ,' I aint heard that saying for ages either, me dad used to say that all the time, and I used to say to him 'mmmm and how do you know what a hors handbag smells like'
Old Feb 8th 2009, 5:36 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irishfamily
Hey dorothy it would be nice to put a face to the name lol.

She looks just like her picture

Hey Dorothy are you no longer at Greylands then? I was up there the other day - was going to call you but, like always, I ran out of time!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 5:43 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
She looks just like her picture

Hey Dorothy are you no longer at Greylands then? I was up there the other day - was going to call you but, like always, I ran out of time!
Hey there!! I finished up on Friday I'm really hoping to go back, though. We're organising a little kneecap busting so I can get another contract while the regular secretary is off. JOKING!!!!!

Oh, and I am not a blond, so don't look just like my picture.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 5:57 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Hey dorothy if u need a help in hand with kneecap busting let me know lmao .May as well live up to the northern ireland reputation lmao
Old Feb 8th 2009, 7:30 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Oh, and I am not a blond, so don't look just like my picture.
Nothing a bottle of bleach can't cure!
Old Feb 8th 2009, 10:46 am
Just Joined

aprilr will become famous soon enough

Hi girls,
Room for two more girls, me and my mate Karen, will come along for coffee and a natter. That's if I am not working!

April x
Old Feb 8th 2009, 10:59 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aprilr
Hi girls,
Room for two more girls, me and my mate Karen, will come along for coffee and a natter. That's if I am not working!

April x
Can't wait. Let me know if you need a ride. I'm in Clarkson, so will be passing through Kinross on my way.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 11:53 pm
Just Joined

aprilr will become famous soon enough

Dorothy, thanks for the offer of a lift, but we both drive, see you on Wednesday.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi April and Karen,

Yep plenty of room at the coffee club for anyone that wants to just pop in for a chat, will look forward to meeting you

Dorothy you are such a kind person, I look through many threads here and there and you are always there to offer your advice and lifts so people can make the meets
Old Feb 11th 2009, 5:45 am
Still alive

Just wanted to say thanks for organising coffee today. It was great to meet some new people. Looking forward to next week's girlie day out.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 5:51 am
Sharon

Hello dorothy its that person tat can`t help being irish lmao.Are`nt u coming to the outing in paddy malones on wednesday nught ?
Old Feb 11th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Wow that was a fantastic meet today great company, and finally got to talk to Dorothy!!! even though it was in IGA! Looking forward to next weds meet at the coffee shop and the evening there may be trouble ahead
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:10 pm
Sharon

And what trouble might that be ? Are we meeting earlier or same time
Old Feb 11th 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

I reckon we should start meeting at 11am cos by the time we have all got our selves sorted, moved tables, moved chairs, moved umberellas, ordered cheesecake, ordered iced tea, introduced ourselves - it is then time to go What does everyone else reckon

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.