Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light
Default Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Hi guys,

We are all meeting up again at the Coffee Club, Lakeside, just by the entrance of the cinema on Weds at 12pm, hope to see you all there and if any newbies are reading this, please come along we are always glad to meet new people. We havent been meeting very long so we are still introducing ourselves to each other and living over here, you are more than welcome.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hi guys,

We are all meeting up again at the Coffee Club, Lakeside, just by the entrance of the cinema on Weds at 12pm, hope to see you all there and if any newbies are reading this, please come along we are always glad to meet new people. We havent been meeting very long so we are still introducing ourselves to each other and living over here, you are more than welcome.
Hi,

Would love to meet up for chats but we don't arrive till NEXT Wednesday, bummer !

Donna.
x
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Thats ok Donna, as they say here 'no dramas', lol,

We meet every Wednesday at the Coffee Club at 12 so you can always come along another weds and meet up, will be nice to meet ya.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Thats ok Donna, as they say here 'no dramas', lol,

We meet every Wednesday at the Coffee Club at 12 so you can always come along another weds and meet up, will be nice to meet ya.
Hi Yanchep,

Thanks, will be in touch when we arrive and have sorted the mountains of things out, would love to meet up for a coffee !!

D.
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ok. Good Luck with that, we didnt find it too much hassle sorting everything out this end actually. Pm me if you need any help when you get over here, Ive only been here 5 months myself but if I can help I will.

Whereabouts you gunna be staying, have you got rental sorted. Its exciting stuff, I know at the moment it will be stressful for you and a bit worrying about what your letting yourself infor, but believe me once all thats sorted you will know you have done the right thing.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hiya Lo, good idea to give us a new title hun. Sorry can't make it, have got to run around sorting a police check and WWC forms as a matter of urgency and maybe a quick trip to the chocolate factory if things get stressful

Will see you next week, have fun.

Cheers Caroline x
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Ok. Good Luck with that, we didnt find it too much hassle sorting everything out this end actually. Pm me if you need any help when you get over here, Ive only been here 5 months myself but if I can help I will.

Whereabouts you gunna be staying, have you got rental sorted. Its exciting stuff, I know at the moment it will be stressful for you and a bit worrying about what your letting yourself infor, but believe me once all thats sorted you will know you have done the right thing.
Thanks hun.

I will drop you a line when I arrive and we can go from there, if I have any queries, I'll just buzz you

Thanks again.

Donna.
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys,

Hi Lo,

I might come along to your coffee meet ups, is it alright to bring littl'uns along though ! !
Hope your well and enjoying life here in Oz xx

Keely.x
Old Feb 5th 2009, 4:34 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Omg Has everyone left r wee coffee meet up ? onl a few turned up yesterday aww come on people get ur asses into gear lmao
Old Feb 5th 2009, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Keely,

I remember you, we were texting each other on the forum before we came over, how the devil are you

Of course you can bring the little one or uns, (how many have you got and what ages). We are meeting again next weds, so you are more than welcome to come along, would be great to put a face to who I was typing to all that time.

Lo. x
Old Feb 5th 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

JAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to all

can i send wifey?
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

No send her out to do a job like all proper wifeys should be!!!!!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 9:52 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

No send her out to do a job like all proper wifeys should be!!!!!
Just saw this. I may join you next week since I'm off work now for a while.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:34 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Hey dorothy it would be nice to put a face to the name lol.
Old Feb 6th 2009, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Dorothy,

It would be great to meet you again, maybe this time I will get to talk to you, didnt get to in Kings Park,

Hope you do make it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.