Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Old Jul 7th 2009, 2:30 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Originally Posted by bubbles08
Wish i had heard of this club when i was living in Joondalup .Spent seven years really feeling homesick and first few years crying all the time !! felt so lonely ,but now back in UK,and happy but i think its very important to meet up and have the support of people so good for you x
It is a shame that you felt like that. The Thursdays meet has been taking place at Hillarys for 4 years now. There is one at Mindarie that has been going for a couple of years too.
Old Jul 8th 2009, 5:52 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Its a shame we r such a friendly bunch of girls and all in the same situation so if u ever change ur mind and want to come back to australia ur more than welcome to join us there is only 8 or so in r group now people fizzle out from getting jobs and other commitments but sometimes LO organises the odd evening out 4 a meal which is great to catch up.Good luck in ur life back in the uk .xx
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

emsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant future
Default Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Do any of the people that meet up have small children and bring them with? I actually live south of river but don't mind coming up to Joondalup for a couple of hours as its only half hour drive away. However, I have 2 small children aged 3 and 1, they are too young for school and don't go into childcare yet!!!

Didn't want to come if I'm the only one with 2 little monkeys running around!! ha ha

Emma
Old Jul 8th 2009, 1:55 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Don`t think the girlies will mind all the kids r off school tomorrow so the r meeting at the grand boulvard tavern in joondalup at the corner of the licenseing centre at 12 so u should go along honestly they r so friendly i won`t make it tomorrow because im starting my new job.but hopefully will be there next week .Just go over and ask for lo or jane or heather or helen they r all english so u will be able to tell by the accents . hope u enjoy
Old Jul 8th 2009, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hi emsy,

We have changed the venue and are actually meeting tomorrow (thurs) at 12 at the Old Bailey, Joondalup, some of the girls will have their kids with them now seeing as it is school holidays,(and kids eat for half price in holidays) none so young as yours, but no problem, so come along and meet some new friends we are there 12 till about 2.30ish, look forward to seeing you.

Lo. x
Old Jul 9th 2009, 5:59 am
Forum Regular

emsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant futureemsy has a brilliant future

Sorry couldn't make today...didn't go back onto this site until now so I didn't read your messages in time!!!

Will try and make it next week then, although kiddies have their cousins down from Geraldton at the moment until next Fri....but will try to escape!!! ha ha

Thanks for your kind replies.

Emma
Old Jul 20th 2009, 7:09 am
Just Joined

ahughes27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi only just joined this site, do you girls still meet up - is there room for an extra one? I'm 34, I have two kids, girl aged 13 and a boy aged 9, we live in ellenbrook, I have lived here for 4yrs (originally from Cheshire) & feeling sad at the mo as friend going back to UK!!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 7:25 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ahughes27
Hi only just joined this site, do you girls still meet up - is there room for an extra one? I'm 34, I have two kids, girl aged 13 and a boy aged 9, we live in ellenbrook, I have lived here for 4yrs (originally from Cheshire) & feeling sad at the mo as friend going back to UK!!
Yes, they still meet up, not sure now what day and place and they are always changing!!! I'm not able to make it on a Thursday as I work.
I'm in Ellenbrook too, have sent you a pm.
Tracey
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:11 am
Just Joined

Hi Tracey thanks for that, really sorry but I can't open your pm yet as I have to do more than x3 posts before site will let me open it..... So, this is number 2 post!!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 8:12 am
Just Joined

Yeah Thursdays will be a problem for me as well!! Post number 3!!!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Tracey,

Stop nicking our clientel!! Lol.

Im not sure whats happening on the coffee club front at the mo, Im in England for the next 2 weeks so I wont be able to go either, but if you get in touch with Sharon (Irishfamily) she will know more from the girls.

Other than that meet up with our Tracey cos shes nice really, no matter what anyone says

Lo. x
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 12:27 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yanchep
Hey Tracey,

Stop nicking our clientel!! Lol.

Im not sure whats happening on the coffee club front at the mo, Im in England for the next 2 weeks so I wont be able to go either, but if you get in touch with Sharon (Irishfamily) she will know more from the girls.

Other than that meet up with our Tracey cos shes nice really, no matter what anyone says

Lo. x
Thanks hun (I think )