British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/girlie-coffee-club-lakeside-joondalup-588825/)

yanchep Feb 2nd 2009 11:22 pm

Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Hi guys,

We are all meeting up again at the Coffee Club, Lakeside, just by the entrance of the cinema on Weds at 12pm, hope to see you all there and if any newbies are reading this, please come along we are always glad to meet new people. We havent been meeting very long so we are still introducing ourselves to each other and living over here, you are more than welcome. :thumbsup:

DEEDEE01 Feb 3rd 2009 11:20 pm

Re: Girlie Coffee Club Lakeside Joondalup

Originally Posted by yanchep (Post 7241451)
Hi guys,

We are all meeting up again at the Coffee Club, Lakeside, just by the entrance of the cinema on Weds at 12pm, hope to see you all there and if any newbies are reading this, please come along we are always glad to meet new people. We havent been meeting very long so we are still introducing ourselves to each other and living over here, you are more than welcome. :thumbsup:

Hi,

Would love to meet up for chats but we don't arrive till NEXT Wednesday, bummer !

Donna.
x

yanchep Feb 3rd 2009 11:24 pm

Thats ok Donna, as they say here 'no dramas', lol, :rofl:

We meet every Wednesday at the Coffee Club at 12 so you can always come along another weds and meet up, will be nice to meet ya.:thumbup:

DEEDEE01 Feb 3rd 2009 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by yanchep (Post 7245643)
Thats ok Donna, as they say here 'no dramas', lol, :rofl:

We meet every Wednesday at the Coffee Club at 12 so you can always come along another weds and meet up, will be nice to meet ya.:thumbup:

Hi Yanchep,

Thanks, will be in touch when we arrive and have sorted the mountains of things out, would love to meet up for a coffee !! :thumbsup:

D.

yanchep Feb 3rd 2009 11:48 pm

Ok. Good Luck with that, we didnt find it too much hassle sorting everything out this end actually. Pm me if you need any help when you get over here, Ive only been here 5 months myself but if I can help I will.

Whereabouts you gunna be staying, have you got rental sorted. Its exciting stuff, I know at the moment it will be stressful for you and a bit worrying about what your letting yourself infor, but believe me once all thats sorted you will know you have done the right thing.

carolinemaria Feb 4th 2009 12:10 am

Hiya Lo, good idea to give us a new title hun. Sorry can't make it, have got to run around sorting a police check and WWC forms as a matter of urgency and maybe a quick trip to the chocolate factory if things get stressful :rofl:

Will see you next week, have fun.

Cheers Caroline x

DEEDEE01 Feb 4th 2009 10:42 am

Originally Posted by yanchep (Post 7245706)
Ok. Good Luck with that, we didnt find it too much hassle sorting everything out this end actually. Pm me if you need any help when you get over here, Ive only been here 5 months myself but if I can help I will.

Whereabouts you gunna be staying, have you got rental sorted. Its exciting stuff, I know at the moment it will be stressful for you and a bit worrying about what your letting yourself infor, but believe me once all thats sorted you will know you have done the right thing.

Thanks hun.

I will drop you a line when I arrive and we can go from there, if I have any queries, I'll just buzz you :thumbsup:

Thanks again.

Donna.

kdiggers Feb 5th 2009 12:51 am

Originally Posted by yanchep (Post 7241451)
Hi guys,

Hi Lo,

I might come along to your coffee meet ups, is it alright to bring littl'uns along though ! !
Hope your well and enjoying life here in Oz xx

Keely.x

irishfamily Feb 5th 2009 4:34 am

Omg Has everyone left r wee coffee meet up ? onl a few turned up yesterday aww come on people get ur asses into gear lmao:rofl::rofl::rofl:

yanchep Feb 5th 2009 5:35 am

Hey Keely,

I remember you, we were texting each other on the forum before we came over, :eek: how the devil are you :thumbup:

Of course you can bring the little one or uns, (how many have you got and what ages). We are meeting again next weds, so you are more than welcome to come along, would be great to put a face to who I was typing to all that time.

Lo. x

JAMMIE DODGER Feb 5th 2009 6:16 am

can i send wifey? :p;)

yanchep Feb 5th 2009 9:41 am

No send her out to do a job like all proper wifeys should be!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Dorothy Feb 5th 2009 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by yanchep (Post 7251303)
No send her out to do a job like all proper wifeys should be!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Just saw this. I may join you next week since I'm off work now for a while.

irishfamily Feb 6th 2009 2:34 am

Hey dorothy it would be nice to put a face to the name lol.:)

yanchep Feb 6th 2009 10:32 am

Hi Dorothy,

It would be great to meet you again, maybe this time I will get to talk to you, didnt get to in Kings Park,

Hope you do make it. :thumbup: