Escape from Oz

Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:20 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Escape from Oz

Originally Posted by WillBlack
Stunningly, some of them are even ethno-centric Britons dislodged by a whisker from their shroud like comfort zone.
You should be writing lyrics for someone like marillion
Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:46 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
WTF are you on?

Increasingly bizarre statements and almost always anti-British. Why don't just **** off and crawl back into your hole.
What hole did you crawl out of to get here then?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:52 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a branston and cheese sanny and chill Will
Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:54 am
Banned

WillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond reputeWillBlack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You should be writing lyrics for someone like marillion
Ta, I'll take that on advisement. (What th' flaming 'eck?)
Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:58 am
Account Closed

Ta, I'll take that on advisement. (What th' flaming 'eck?)
Do you remember, dancing in stilettos in the snow?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 6:59 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

If you are going to constantly snipe at Brits then you can expect some in return... perhaps I will make it my personal mission.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:01 am
Account Closed

If you are going to constantly snipe at Brits then you can expect some in return... perhaps I will make it my personal mission.
He has an inferiority complex, cut him some slack...
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:40 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

gunna sound a bit simple here but what does "ethno-centric " mean, sounds very technical?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by johnknight001
gunna sound a bit simple here but what does "ethno-centric " mean, sounds very technical?
It means the person using the term is trying to be a smart arse and claim that Brits believe themselves to be better/more important than other nations.

Given the history of the last 300 years its probably something that Brits could, and bloody well should, claim more often.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:55 am
Use time wisely

Darren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud ofDarren-Debbie has much to be proud of

I'm just better than everyone, the fact that I'm British is just coincidence
Old Dec 19th 2009, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

many thanks, all these big words used somtimes confuse me, why cant they just say brits are the best or somthing like that, anyway good on yah.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:34 am
Banned

First let's see if you can jump the queue.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:36 am
Banned

Originally Posted by kporte
Do you remember, dancing in stilettos in the snow?
Something to look forward to?
Old Dec 19th 2009, 8:45 am
Account Closed

First let's see if you can jump the queue.
Consider the queue jumped.
Old Dec 19th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tartantopgun
You missed my point in your unique eloquent manner.

An English person moaning about being treated badly on account of them being English, is not an alien concept. They have systematically as a nation oppressed and bullied countless countries over a very long time with exactly that ethic. Even on a lighter note, rampaging across resorts the length and breadth of Europe, with the anti social obnoxious behavior. Not saying us Scots are immune to that kind of behavior, however, we seem to 'get along' with the locals a lot better than out southern cousins.

That was my reference to the irony of their post. It had no reference to Australia, or Australians. Catch ma drift?
What an absolute load of nonsense.

Why are the Italians not constantly chastised for their Roman invasions? Or the Nordic countries for their Viking invasions? Or the countless other countries that have at one point or another in the past invaded other countries including France, The Netherlands, Spain etc. I mean for gods sake, the Germans don't even get it in the neck like the English do and they started two World Wars.

As others have said, get rid of the ridiculous chip on your shoulder.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.