Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:21 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Lynn, Thanks for the karma, it seems to have worked this week
Hope your doing well and the stress levels are going down
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:24 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Happy painting I'm trying to summon up some energy to go and do something.
Binbird, go and have those wisdom teeth removed!! I did and am glad I did!
Well girls, I couldn't have done too badly this last week as I've lost 1lb!! I know it's not a lot but I'm really pleased
Better turn this puter off and go and do something energising!
mandi x
Well done, a 1lb loss is good, you should be pleased.

I have finished painting for today and gonna have a cup of tea and a look at my jobs list. Might do something off it, on the other hand might just sit and watch this morning (I do like a bit of Philip Schofield) and sew instead. Blame it on the cold weather!

Shirley

Well I have just discovered that Philip isn't on today, it is the Pope's funeral. So I may as well just go and clean something.

Last edited by ub40fan; Apr 7th 2005 at 9:29 pm.
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:28 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Well done, a 1lb loss is good, you should be pleased.

I have finished painting for today and gonna have a cup of tea and a look at my jobs list. Might do something off it, on the other hand might just sit and watch this morning (I do like a bit of Philip Schofield) and sew instead. Blame it on the cold weather!

Shirley
Fraid this morning isn't on, both bbc and itv are covering the funeral of the Pope, looks like you'll be doing something off your list
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:29 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Fraid this morning isn't on, both bbc and itv are covering the funeral of the Pope, looks like you'll be doing something off your list
You were quicker than me!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Some help and encouragement would be helpful. I have lost nearly 4 stones in 18 months but I still have at least 21 pounds to go I would love to be 10 stone something as I am 11 st 2 pounds at present, I just can't seem to shift it at the moment!!!!!!I go to the gym 3-4 times a week...running, crosstrainer weights ect and go to weightwatchers but I feel now as if I am just throwing my money away as all the leader says is keep going, I have been stuck for 6 weeks. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated
jacqui
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:35 pm
nursey

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Some help and encouragement would be helpful. I have lost nearly 4 stones in 18 months but I still have at least 21 pounds to go I would love to be 10 stone something as I am 11 st 2 pounds at present, I just can't seem to shift it at the moment!!!!!!I go to the gym 3-4 times a week...running, crosstrainer weights ect and go to weightwatchers but I feel now as if I am just throwing my money away as all the leader says is keep going, I have been stuck for 6 weeks. Any advice would be gratefully appreciated
jacqui
Have you tried changing your diet, i.e. having more variety? eating lots of "free" foods etc. trying eating more often but smaller meals. If your exercising so much maybe your not eating enough? have you measured yourself, maybe your losing inches and not lbs?
But like your leader says, keep at it, it will come off eventually, as long as your not putting on
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

I am going to try eating 5 times a day , small portions...I do eat enough But I don't add points for exercise I tend to have a meal out on that as a treat occasionally. I have dropped from a size 22 to 12-14 so I know I should'nt moan to much but it is so disheartening when you see some people shed weight so easily...it has taken me ages
Thanks for the advice
jacqui
Old Apr 7th 2005, 9:54 pm
nursey

I am going to try eating 5 times a day , small portions...I do eat enough But I don't add points for exercise I tend to have a meal out on that as a treat occasionally. I have dropped from a size 22 to 12-14 so I know I should'nt moan to much but it is so disheartening when you see some people shed weight so easily...it has taken me ages
Thanks for the advice
jacqui
I think you've done brilliantly well, don't knock it!! I managed to lose 3 1/2 stone but put back on 2 stone have now almost lost a stone of that, but find it a real struggle, you'll get there, don't give up. Have you ever thought that you may have found your natural weight? Also the longer it takes to come off the more likely it'll stay off, I know quite a few people who lost weight very quickly only to have put it back on and more!!
Keep at it, try and remember how you felt when you were a size 22 and how you feel now....no comparison I bet
Mandi
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:12 pm
Where I want to be

jacqui
Hey firstly well done for losing 4 stone. That is no mean feat.

I second what mandi said, try changing your diet. It may be that is all you need.

But, are you doing the same set of exercises when you get to the gym? If so, then try and change that too because your body gets used to the repetition, and you stop getting benefit from it. Have you tried swimming? That is a good cardio workout too.

Like mandi said, you have come so far already, don't lose heart you will get there.

Shirley
Old Apr 7th 2005, 10:49 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the advice
jacqui
Hi Jacqui and welcome to our team. You've hit a plateau and need to increase the food you are eating for a week or two especially if you are doing all that exercise and not counting it as extras. Your body is preparing for starvation - too much exercise not enough food. I'm queen of plateau's, lose about 1/2 stone then get stuck for ages.
You have lost an amazing amount of weight, well done.

Mandi, well done on your loss. All that karma has got you sorted.

I was naughty yesterday. I bought Andrew 2 snack pork pies but he decided that he didn't want to eat them anymore so rather than throwing them out, I ate them,
Am now sitting here planning chinese we are having tonight, I know I haven't even had lunch yet but if I plan my meal now I know I'll stick to it and not change my mind. If I wait until Andrew gets home, he'll rush me and I'll choose all the bad things. See a method in my madness,

Hope we all get through another weekend, love and hugs
Sarah
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:13 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

jacqui

Hi Jacqui

Well done with that weight loss. I suggest a bit of variety to your exercise programme. With that weight loss and all the exercise you do you surely look good in a swimsuit so get it out and go for a dip!

You'll be 10 stone something before you know it!

Good luck

Binbird
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:17 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

My exercise for the day has been trawling round Tesco with a laden trolley and three kids in tow! It's about all I can manage with this aching mouth of mine! I think my Monday weigh in is going to reflect a completely false reading as when I can eat properly again the pounds will pile back on. Hopefully I'll be better in a day or two and that will coincide nicely with the girls going back to school and I can get back into the gym routine . . . . .

Have a good / sensible weekend!

Binbird
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Theresa,
Have you taken away the caffeine? That also causes massive headaches as does taking all the nice stuff away at the same time. I'm not as energetic as you, did try doing exercise 1st thing but I found I was finding more and more things to do in order to delay it. They say find a time that works best for you. For me it's when I get in from work, before I start dinner.
Sarah
Hi Sarah

I don't normally drink that much tea or coffee but I have probably replaced a couple of drinks with water.

Theresa
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Morning all. How is everyone doing today?

I am just about to go and paint some skirting boards! I hate it cos it is fiddly, I would rather paint ten walls than 1 skirt. I hope the cat doesn't decide she wants to see what I am doing today, cos I don't think she would let me wash her with white spirit if she got it on her fur. I would have to give her a haircut, and I am no hairdresser!

It is so cold here today, makes me want to sit by the fire drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows in. But I won't I am going to sniff paint instead!!

See you later

There's less calories in sniffing paint.
Theresa
Old Apr 7th 2005, 11:52 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

jacqui

Jacqui, just joined this thread and saw your posting. Just wanted to back-up what Sarah says about your reaching your plateau, which everyone hits at some point when trying to lose weight. Follow her advice and I promise you it will start to come off again. Been there and mine lasted about six weeks, and then all of a sudden, whey-hey, lost another couple of pounds.

You have done so well - do not forget that! Just keep at it.

Sarah, great sensible advice - karma coming your way!

Nicky

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.