Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 8th 2005, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by binbird
My exercise for the day has been trawling round Tesco with a laden trolley and three kids in tow! It's about all I can manage with this aching mouth of mine! I think my Monday weigh in is going to reflect a completely false reading as when I can eat properly again the pounds will pile back on. Hopefully I'll be better in a day or two and that will coincide nicely with the girls going back to school and I can get back into the gym routine . . . . .

Have a good / sensible weekend!

Binbird
Binbird

I have sent you some karma to help you feel a bit better.
Theresa
Old Apr 8th 2005, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by binbird
Hi Jacqui

Well done with that weight loss. I suggest a bit of variety to your exercise programme. With that weight loss and all the exercise you do you surely look good in a swimsuit so get it out and go for a dip!

You'll be 10 stone something before you know it!

Good luck

Binbird
Thanks for the all the reply's......but this one made me laugh in a nice way yes I've lost a lot of weight but my problem is being 5' 1'' tall ( or short!)
any extra weight looks A LOT but never the quitter I have just given away all my swimsuits (too big) so my mission today is to go buy a new one
Thanks again what a lovely thread
jacqui
Old Apr 8th 2005, 4:21 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandi248
Lynn, Thanks for the karma, it seems to have worked this week
Hope your doing well and the stress levels are going down
Well done a pound is great!!!!! If you lost a pound a week then that would be 52 pounds in a year

Still stressed but ahhhhhhhh its the weekend!!!!!!!! Have to confess we are having takeaway tonight as i'm late in from work and hubbie is painting in the garden till dark - have been losing weight this week with the stress I think (had sneaky step on scales and was lighter again) So just feel I deserve not to cook tonight. Also going to best friends tomorrow who lives by the beach and we are going out for dinner so will probably of put it all on by monday but planning on going a long walk along beach to work some of it off, and will try to make healthy choices in the restaurant (who am I trying to kid!!!!! )

Lynn
Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:55 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Well done a pound is great!!!!! If you lost a pound a week then that would be 52 pounds in a year

Still stressed but ahhhhhhhh its the weekend!!!!!!!! Have to confess we are having takeaway tonight as i'm late in from work and hubbie is painting in the garden till dark - have been losing weight this week with the stress I think (had sneaky step on scales and was lighter again) So just feel I deserve not to cook tonight. Also going to best friends tomorrow who lives by the beach and we are going out for dinner so will probably of put it all on by monday but planning on going a long walk along beach to work some of it off, and will try to make healthy choices in the restaurant (who am I trying to kid!!!!! )

Lynn
Well we all deserve a break now and then enjoy yourself and I'm sure that the walk along the beach will do the trick, and if you stay the same, well all well and good, and have a few drinks for me

Need to lose it quicker than that really if I want to be near a 30 BMI!!
am getting closer to the main visa application, the AMNC debited our credit card with their fee for the skills assessment, so am determined to lose at least 2 lbs next week
enjoy your chinese, I've just had cabonara made the low Gi way, and it wasn't that bad, although could quite easily eat a nice piece of chocolate cake..........only joking, haven't got any in the house and too idle to go out and get any!!
Old Apr 8th 2005, 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Well we all deserve a break now and then enjoy yourself and I'm sure that the walk along the beach will do the trick, and if you stay the same, well all well and good, and have a few drinks for me

Need to lose it quicker than that really if I want to be near a 30 BMI!!
am getting closer to the main visa application, the AMNC debited our credit card with their fee for the skills assessment, so am determined to lose at least 2 lbs next week
enjoy your chinese, I've just had cabonara made the low Gi way, and it wasn't that bad, although could quite easily eat a nice piece of chocolate cake..........only joking, haven't got any in the house and too idle to go out and get any!!
If you need any help with your visa application give me a shout.
Its worse than Chinese i'm having.....INDIAN!!!!!!!!!!! Pakora, spiced onions, ckn korma, rice and garlic nan bread!!!!!!!! If it makes it any better I share all of above with hubbie but I can never finish it - so filling and fattening - oh stuff it - I will be happy if i'm the same weight this week - its been a very hard week at work (the hardest i've ever known!)

Lynn
Old Apr 8th 2005, 6:05 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
If you need any help with your visa application give me a shout.
Its worse than Chinese i'm having.....INDIAN!!!!!!!!!!! Pakora, spiced onions, ckn korma, rice and garlic nan bread!!!!!!!! If it makes it any better I share all of above with hubbie but I can never finish it - so filling and fattening - oh stuff it - I will be happy if i'm the same weight this week - its been a very hard week at work (the hardest i've ever known!)

Lynn
Thanks, you may regret offering your services.......as I may take you up on that
Just enjoy it and stop feeling guilty, it's all about balance... stand on one leg while eating it
mandi x
Old Apr 8th 2005, 8:15 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Gals,
Just been really good. Had my chinese but didn't eat a single prawn cracker. I had king prawns with green peppers and black bean sauce with boiled rice. Followed what Gi diet said and really enjoyed it,

Thanks for karma nicky, will send some back to you.

Sarah
Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Good morning to you all

Have woke up this morning with the King of all headaches, but I only have myself to blame.

I've had such a bad week, stress wise that we decided to get a bottle of wine last night. Only it wasn't a bottle of wine, it was a box of wine. Oooooh dear !!!!

I've drank too much and I feel terrible.

Theresa
Old Apr 9th 2005, 8:43 am

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Good morning to you all

Have woke up this morning with the King of all headaches, but I only have myself to blame.

I've had such a bad week, stress wise that we decided to get a bottle of wine last night. Only it wasn't a bottle of wine, it was a box of wine. Oooooh dear !!!!

I've drank too much and I feel terrible.

Theresa
Ouch that is a lot of wine!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how you are able to type - i'd still be drunk at that time in the morning and dizzy!!!!!!!!

Lynn
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:41 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all, hope you feel better Theresa.

Well my weekend has got off to a wonderful start.

My husband has just had to take our middle boy to A & E with a small hole in his face! He had a slight disagreement with his older brother, ducked out of the way when his brother threatened to punch him (lovely) and hit his face on a chest of drawers. One of his teeth went straight through his cheek just above his lip, but to the side if that makes sense.

There was so much blood I wasn't sure what had happened at first. Hubby had just gone out to the next village with his mate, left both his mobiles at home (work and personal) so I had to phone his mate to ask him to come home.

Apparently minors is quite busy and there will be a bit of a wait! Eldest boy now feels rather bad, after Steve's mate had a word with him about his attitude. He is a copper and just pointed out the way he could go if this had happened in 5 years time. We have been telling him for weeks/months that his attitude stinks towards his siblings and us, but being a teenager he thought he knew best. Hopefully this will be the wake up call he needs.

A couple of weeks ago I would have used this as an excuse to eat stuff I shouldn't but now, thanks to knowing that you guys are there, I don't need to.

I suppose I should be grateful that my eldest doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, stay out all hours or anything like that, and he is nice and polite to everyone outside the house. But do I really have to put up with stuff like this? I know he is going through all sorts of hormonal stuff and we do make allowances but how much do I allow?

Anyone with experience of horrible moody teenagers out there can help?

Sorry to offload all that, going to go and find something to clean, wash or iron now to keep me occupied.

Shirley
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Morning all, hope you feel better Theresa.

Well my weekend has got off to a wonderful start.

My husband has just had to take our middle boy to A & E with a small hole in his face! He had a slight disagreement with his older brother, ducked out of the way when his brother threatened to punch him (lovely) and hit his face on a chest of drawers. One of his teeth went straight through his cheek just above his lip, but to the side if that makes sense.

There was so much blood I wasn't sure what had happened at first. Hubby had just gone out to the next village with his mate, left both his mobiles at home (work and personal) so I had to phone his mate to ask him to come home.

Apparently minors is quite busy and there will be a bit of a wait! Eldest boy now feels rather bad, after Steve's mate had a word with him about his attitude. He is a copper and just pointed out the way he could go if this had happened in 5 years time. We have been telling him for weeks/months that his attitude stinks towards his siblings and us, but being a teenager he thought he knew best. Hopefully this will be the wake up call he needs.

A couple of weeks ago I would have used this as an excuse to eat stuff I shouldn't but now, thanks to knowing that you guys are there, I don't need to.

I suppose I should be grateful that my eldest doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, stay out all hours or anything like that, and he is nice and polite to everyone outside the house. But do I really have to put up with stuff like this? I know he is going through all sorts of hormonal stuff and we do make allowances but how much do I allow?

Anyone with experience of horrible moody teenagers out there can help?

Sorry to offload all that, going to go and find something to clean, wash or iron now to keep me occupied.

Shirley
Shirley I hope your wee boy is OK - sorry not a mum yet so not very good with the advice part!!! - what a stressful morning you have had and a good start to the weekend. I do think you should punish your oldest boy though for doing that - take away something he loves?

All the best
Lynn
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:58 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Shirley

What a start to the weekend. It's always difficult to know how to deal with sibling clashes coz it's usually six of one and half a dozen of the other. Like you say, it might be a wake up call for the older one and the guilt he is feeling (although it wasn't his fists that did the damage) is probably punishment enough for him and the younger one has certainly had all the punishment he needs. I know the older one has had a stiff talking to already but it wouldn't hurt to sit the younger one down (when he has recovered) and give him similar words of wisdom.

Well done for being strong and not reaching for the nibbles.

Binbird
Old Apr 9th 2005, 11:49 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, thanks for the support. Is your mouth feeling better binbird.

I have spoken to my older boy and he has said he accepts total resonsibility as his brother only wanted to ask him something. Apparently though the younger one went into his room without knocking (ok 90% of the time but not today!) so I will be having a word about that.

As for punishment, there will be something but I need to talk to hubby when he gets back, which will be soon as he is on his way.

The hospital have steristripped the outside as it is only superficial there, the real damage is inside and he has to rinse with saltwater after eating for a few days. Mouth injuries often heal quickly due to the saliva I think!

Oh well, the day can only get better can't it?

See ya later

shirley
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:02 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=ub40fan]Hi guys, thanks for the support. Is your mouth feeling better binbird.
/QUOTE]

Hi Shirley

The mouth is still sore (thanks for asking) but it must pale into insignificance compared with what your poor little chap has suffered. Methinks I will be paying the dentist a visit on Monday. . . . .

Soup again for lunch!

Binbird
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:33 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hi guys, thanks for the support. Is your mouth feeling better binbird.

I have spoken to my older boy and he has said he accepts total resonsibility as his brother only wanted to ask him something. Apparently though the younger one went into his room without knocking (ok 90% of the time but not today!) so I will be having a word about that.

As for punishment, there will be something but I need to talk to hubby when he gets back, which will be soon as he is on his way.

The hospital have steristripped the outside as it is only superficial there, the real damage is inside and he has to rinse with saltwater after eating for a few days. Mouth injuries often heal quickly due to the saliva I think!

Oh well, the day can only get better can't it?

See ya later

shirley
Hi Shirley,
No kids of my own so no advice for you, but what I will say is that I had an older brother and he put me in casualty a few times. It was usually because I had taunted him or stepped over the boundaries. I was good at that. I was also very good at getting my mum to believe I was inocent, my brother laughs now but at the time he must have hated me. It doesn't however excuse violence or threats so my mum used to take something away from him for a day or two.
Sarah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.