Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old Apr 6th 2005, 11:17 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi Lynn

Chest x-rays on Saturday, do they take long? And also medicals, what do they do, are they quite basic. The surgery told me they book half an hour per person!

Hope you have a better day today. I agree, pay-rises to the nurses.

Theresa
Theresa - meds are fine - they will check your reflexes, BP, take blood test for HIV, possibly a breast examination (although my Dr only asked if my breasts were ok!), urine test - to check for presence of blood or protein - drink 2 l of cranberry juice the day before as if there is blood or protein they have to send the urine sample away to lab. I had to touch my toes too (which I can't but the Dr dosen't know that as she was sitting behind a desk ), weight and height for BMI.

CXR takes 2 seconds - you just have to remove your bra and wear a white gown (so the wires aren't in your x-ray!!!)

Good luck,

Lynn
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:04 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
Flippin 'eck, £60 a go, that's cheap. I have been quoted £100 a session. She said it would probably take 7-10 session, not because I'm that hairy but because a lot of the hair is quite fair. My argument is that its dark enough for me to want to get rid of it, but they still say 7-10 session,
Definitely something I want in the future, Andrew says to shave like everyone else. He can p**s off. Never shaved in my life, well once or twice and suffered for well over a week. NEVER AGAIN!!!
Ah well, guess I'll have to wait until we get to Oz. Want my eyes done first.
Sarah
Sarah

That's a massive difference! I see you are in Newport, well I am only just outside Bristol. You could save that on the train fare over here.

Theresa
Old Apr 7th 2005, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by lacey21
Eh!
have I missed something about hairy people here lol
lace
Yes Lace
Its the hairy people - on a diet - going to Oz. By the way, how do you find the Weight Watchers plan, is it quite easy to stick to?

Theresa
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:47 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I am having a lovely day, just had to wash the cat in the sink as she had got paint all down one side of her. I havent inspected the walls I have painted yet to see where it needs touching up.

Yesterday I had to unblock my new bathroom sink because my eldest had let great globs of hair gel go down the plug hole.

Then he decided to be really clever and rip up the empty toilet roll and try and flush it, along with a great wedge of loo roll. So guess who had her hand down the toilet! I am so glad I keep some gloves at home (I am a beauty therapist and need them for some treatments) but I told him if he does it again it will be his hand down there, without gloves!!!

My bathroom has only been fitted 13 days, what will he do next. I wouldn't mind so much if he were 5, but he will be 15 in June.

Just thought I would share these things with you

Oh well, I suppose I should go and see what that cat has done to my walls.

Shirley
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Theresa it is easy to stick to if you are strict with your self but I have a had a problem the past few weeks since I started this website actually. NoNO not really lol.
Shirley glad your having a good day
and if I take my bra off for the xray they would have to exray the floor cos thats were my boobs would fall to lol
lace
Old Apr 7th 2005, 1:59 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Theresa it is easy to stick to if you are strict with your self but I have a had a problem the past few weeks since I started this website actually. NoNO not really lol.
and if I take my bra off for the xray they would have to exray the floor cos thats were my boobs would fall to lol
lace
LOL you do make me laugh lace
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:02 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Well, I am having a lovely day, just had to wash the cat in the sink as she had got paint all down one side of her. I havent inspected the walls I have painted yet to see where it needs touching up.

Yesterday I had to unblock my new bathroom sink because my eldest had let great globs of hair gel go down the plug hole.

Then he decided to be really clever and rip up the empty toilet roll and try and flush it, along with a great wedge of loo roll. So guess who had her hand down the toilet! I am so glad I keep some gloves at home (I am a beauty therapist and need them for some treatments) but I told him if he does it again it will be his hand down there, without gloves!!!

My bathroom has only been fitted 13 days, what will he do next. I wouldn't mind so much if he were 5, but he will be 15 in June.

Just thought I would share these things with you

Oh well, I suppose I should go and see what that cat has done to my walls.

Shirley
You do realise Shirley that you never mentioned food once your day is obviously taking your mind off it!! I was doing quite well until my Mum came round with some coated peanut things from the euro market, I said no but she insisted I try 1, so I did then ended up eating half the bag and it was a big bag :scared: they were very mourish!!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

I am here to please mandi my dear and also tell the truth and the trut is they would fall to the ground say have you heard of tie them in a bow! That's me!
Lace
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:05 am
nursey

I am here to please mandi my dear and also tell the truth and the trut is they would fall to the ground say have you heard of tie them in a bow! That's me!
Lace
I've never had that problem i was at the back of the queue when they were handing them out, now my hips....that's a different story
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OH MY GOD! NOT! the hips anything but the hips. Right stop it you deterring me from my work lol
lace
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:10 am
nursey

OH MY GOD! NOT! the hips anything but the hips. Right stop it you deterring me from my work lol
lace
Well we all need a break now and again, and don't they say laughter is the best medicine!!! followed closely by chocolate, wine, crisps, freshly baked bread....................
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol
cya l8er
work work work then choc, wine and sex! Ooops did I say sex
must be on the brain
hugs lace
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:14 am
nursey

lol
cya l8er
work work work then choc, wine and sex! Ooops did I say sex
must be on the brain
hugs lace
bye happy work and sex, I think about it all the time but when it comes to it, can't be bothered!!! uses to much energy!
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

lace
Hi lace, sent you some karma because you are so funny, but forgot to sign it.

Theresa
Old Apr 7th 2005, 2:30 am
nursey

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi lace, sent you some karma because you are so funny, but forgot to sign it.

Theresa
like the avator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.