Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:13 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Can you lot take the pizza/garlic bread/coleslaw nonsensical ridiculous chat out of this thread please?

The guy is a troll so ignore him! If you want to eat virtual food go for it but don't find it very appealing so far.

wmoore - can we split this thread ?/ divert all this stupidity to the lounge or the chat room?

I like a laugh as much as the next person but if you lot want to answer the original question then go for it - if you think he's a s*** stirring troll then ignore him.

Simple
Good advice man! Damn there are some intelligent people about today
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:41 am
Small Member

pienpeas is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=heraldic]Texas is multicultural to the core
Obviously Racism exists in Oz and texas. Australia has treated the Aboriginals apallingly.
The racism in the UK, as it stands, is far, far, more disturbing.

SMITHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!...........The natives are revolting!!!!!!........Round 'em up and transport 'em to Tasmania where they can interbreed and grow two heads......oops, sorry thats an Aussie joke.....
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:51 am
heraldic

Maybe people might listen to what you're rambling on about if you bothered to spell and punctuate properly
A classic whingeing Pomm. the type that complains that he can't stand hearing Aussies speak their awful incorrect English. And always reminds us that he/she was raised to speak "proper" english.

english began as a jargon and has been evolving ever since-who said that at some point it stopped and any further development is invalid.

I get on fine without being a grammatarian.

And your username .....Geordie.....the English whine on about their regioinal differences all the time-as if its the most important topic on earth...the scousers, the geordies , yorkshiremen etc and how much character they all have.
And many of us are thinking-I,ve been to those places and apart from being batshit boring-the people are the dullest, boring , grimmest unimaginative and dour you will find in the english speaking world!

Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:57 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by heraldic
<snip>I get on fine without being a grammatarian.<snip>
You really do make it easy you know?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 11:59 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!

Pot, let me introduce you to kettle.

I'm off to order the butler to make some tea and iron the paper.

Nichola (neither male nor from the North East of England)

A classic whingeing Pomm. the type that complains that he can't stand hearing Aussies speak their awful incorrect English. And always reminds us that he/she was raised to speak "proper" english.

english began as a jargon and has been evolving ever since-who said that at some point it stopped and any further development is invalid.

I get on fine without being a grammatarian.

And your username .....Geordie.....the English whine on about their regioinal differences all the time-as if its the most important topic on earth...the scousers, the geordies , yorkshiremen etc and how much character they all have.
And many of us are thinking-I,ve been to those places and apart from being batshit boring-the people are the dullest, boring , grimmest unimaginative and dour you will find in the english speaking world!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:00 pm
heraldic

let me rephrase that-

Many of us are thinking, I've been to those places and apart from being utterly batshit boring, the people there are the dullest, dourest, grimmest, and most unimaginative bunch you will find in the English speaking world-and thats the best I can do, sorry-didnt go to school in England.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Geordie George
LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!

Pot, let me introduce you to kettle.

I'm off to order the butler to make some tea and iron the paper.

Nichola (neither male nor from the North East of England)
Awwww, you've ruined it by having a h in "Nicola"

Matthew ( with TWO T's )
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:02 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

sorry-didnt go to school in England.
It shows

G
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

let me rephrase that-

Many of us are thinking, I've been to those places and apart from being utterly batshit boring, the people there are the dullest, dourest, grimmest, and most unimaginative bunch you will find in the English speaking world-and thats the best I can do, sorry-didnt go to school in England.
You mean you're not still at school?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:03 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

You staring at the planes again? Why not do some duty free shopping? Pick me up a bottle of Baileys and a Toblerone, thanks.

GG

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
You really do make it easy you know?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:06 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

I blame the parents!!

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Awwww, you've ruined it by having a h in "Nicola"

Matthew ( with TWO T's )
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:06 pm
Small Member

pienpeas is an unknown quantity at this point

let me rephrase that-

Where do you come from, I bet its not downtown Goondiwindi.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Geordie George
You staring at the planes again? Why not do some duty free shopping? Pick me up a bottle of Baileys and a Toblerone, thanks.

GG
Okey doke, I'll go via the pub, seems to be the logical place to start
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:08 pm
heraldic

The whole point being that Pomms wanting to come to Oz should try to leave England behind.
I have tried to leave Oz behind in the UK, in order to be succesful- I avoid ranting on about how we do everything better in Oz- or whenever something bugs me saying-it wouldnt have been like this in Oz. I try to do things in an english manner-not thrusting my background on other people.
but many English think it is their god-given right to simply ship england over to an ex-colony like Oz.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:09 pm
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

Glad to see that this thread has moved on but please let's talk about the original topic!
If it doesn't move on soon then I may be forced to hijack this thread to discuss how important charity is at Christmas!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.