Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

skipsowhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bothered Australian

heraldic,

7th generation Australian eh?Did you know that there is no such thing as a 7th generation white Australian?The furthest are 6th,and theyre the ones just being born now.Your use of the words 'white-trash' and 'skip' in your posts show that you are either a disgruntled multiculturalist or anglophobic republican so stop the facade.

You complain that British immigrants say 'Australia is and always will be anglo-saxon' and that somehow stops us forming our identity?You're correct that the majority of Australians are not anglo-saxon,the majority ethnicicty is called anglo-celtic.70% of us are,and a further 15% are 'other' European,and you're essentially saying we have to give up our roots for 'Australia to move forward'.

It pains you that Brits come here for 'racist reasons'?Does it also pain you that most 'anglo-celtic' Australians are leaving Sydney for 'racist reasons'?Does it also bother you that Tasmania has the highest percentage of anglo-saxons per head of population than any other land mass in the world?Should we encourage other immigration there to get rid of this anglo 'menace'?

I dont really see what you're complaing about,over 65% of immigration into Australia is Asian,and Sydney city has an Asian majority.Yet you see it reasonable to dissuade british and other europeans from coming here.

I know people like you,the ones who go on about 'skips' and 'white trash' in attempts to guilt us out of existence.Believe me mate,if Australia ever does decide to vote Yes to a republic,Australia will no longer exist as one nation,we'll become a warzone.We will relinquish the title of being 'Australians' if need be and claim our own land within this continent.

And dont harp on about we like the Welsh/Irish/Scottish but hate the English or other such rubbish.Anglo-Celtic Australians are exactly that,and we're proud of both sides of our ancestry.Anglo-Celtic is a single ethnicity in Australia.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MikeStanton
It may come as a shock to you, but Oz has an international reputation as a pretty racist country. Now, I know what you're thinking "How can this be?" It's beyond me too, Must be the 3rd world treatment of Aborigines - as highlighted by those silly folk at the UN - treatment of asylum seekers and the fact that very few of your Asian neighbours like you (I'm ignoring the ones that you buy off). Hello! Wake-up and smell the barbie...
Australia has a reputation as a racist country,so what?Racial tensions are bound to happen in a nation that has the highest percentage of foreign born citizens in the western world.The Netherlands is starting to have quite the reputation as being 'racist',wonder why?

The aboriginals?How do we 'treat' the aborigines?They largely live in autonomous communities,with government handouts and free housing not given to non-indigenous Australians.They get more benefits and concessions than native americans and maoris combined.There comes a point when they have to take responsibilites for themselves,they wanted autonomy,now people like you complain that we dont 'police' them enough to make sure theyre doing things right.Then we do,and we get a situation like Palm Island.Cant win according to eternal anti-white racists like you.Maybe i should ask you how you feel about the way your people in Israel treat Palestinians.Israelis have killed more Palestinians in 10 years than white Australians have killed aboriginals in 200 years.

Asylum seekers?Australia has a larger quota per annum than any other western nation.If we halved the quota to typical Euro standards,and accepted all those arriving on boats you'd find a reason to complain.Australias quota is 12,000 per year,most Euro countries who even HAVE a quota are closer to 600.Shutup.

Asian neighbours?They dont like us because we're white,just like they dont like Europeans because theyre white,and just like you dont like anglo-saxons because theyre white.Transplant France,UK or Italy to where Australia is and they'll hate them just as much.I read in another thread you *crossing your fingers* than Indonesia will invade one day,do you want us to cry about it to make you feel like a big man mr ffo_dos?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:10 pm
aussie73

Originally Posted by skipsowhat
Australia has a reputation as a racist country,so what?Racial tensions are bound to happen in a nation that has the highest percentage of foreign born citizens in the western world.The Netherlands is starting to have quite the reputation as being 'racist',wonder why?

The aboriginals?How do we 'treat' the aborigines?They largely live in autonomous communities,with government handouts and free housing not given to non-indigenous Australians.They get more benefits and concessions than native americans and maoris combined.There comes a point when they have to take responsibilites for themselves,they wanted autonomy,now people like you complain that we dont 'police' them enough to make sure theyre doing things right.Then we do,and we get a situation like Palm Island.Cant win according to eternal anti-white racists like you.Maybe i should ask you how you feel about the way your people in Israel treat Palestinians.Israelis have killed more Palestinians in 10 years than white Australians have killed aboriginals in 200 years.

Asylum seekers?Australia has a larger quota per annum than any other western nation.If we halved the quota to typical Euro standards,and accepted all those arriving on boats you'd find a reason to complain.Australias quota is 12,000 per year,most Euro countries who even HAVE a quota are closer to 600.Shutup.

Asian neighbours?They dont like us because we're white,just like they dont like Europeans because theyre white,and just like you dont like anglo-saxons because theyre white.Transplant France,UK or Italy to where Australia is and they'll hate them just as much.I read in another thread you *crossing your fingers* than Indonesia will invade one day,do you want us to cry about it to make you feel like a big man mr ffo_dos?
Australia's army could easily defeat Indonesia if they were stupid enough to
invade, Australia has the second most advanced armed forces in the region
behind China. Australia airforce is far superior to Indonesia and because Australia is an Island The Indonesian army will have to land by boats and Australia with air superiority would blow all the boats out of the water before they could land. Thats the same reason Hitler could'nt invade Britain because after the battle of Britain , Britain had air superiority.
You also forgot the fact that under the ANZUS trety we have with the USA they are bound to come to our aid if attacked, even if they did'nt we would easily defeat Indonesia. Thats why when we sent our troops into East Timor and took away part of their country that belonged to them they did.nt fight back because they knew we would easily defeat thier backward army.

Last edited by aussie73; Dec 20th 2004 at 3:14 pm.

Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by odaat
Maybe they can be rounded up, transferred to Tasmania and wiped out the same way as your convict ancestors did with the Abo's.
Wiped out?There are more 'Abo's' alive today than there were pre-1788.Dont go the route of saying there was some mythical Tasmanian race that existed but was wiped out by white brutality either.It has been thoroughly debunked.

You watch too many movies.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:18 pm
aussie73

Originally Posted by skipsowhat
heraldic,

7th generation Australian eh?Did you know that there is no such thing as a 7th generation white Australian?The furthest are 6th,and theyre the ones just being born now.Your use of the words 'white-trash' and 'skip' in your posts show that you are either a disgruntled multiculturalist or anglophobic republican so stop the facade.

You complain that British immigrants say 'Australia is and always will be anglo-saxon' and that somehow stops us forming our identity?You're correct that the majority of Australians are not anglo-saxon,the majority ethnicicty is called anglo-celtic.70% of us are,and a further 15% are 'other' European,and you're essentially saying we have to give up our roots for 'Australia to move forward'.

It pains you that Brits come here for 'racist reasons'?Does it also pain you that most 'anglo-celtic' Australians are leaving Sydney for 'racist reasons'?Does it also bother you that Tasmania has the highest percentage of anglo-saxons per head of population than any other land mass in the world?Should we encourage other immigration there to get rid of this anglo 'menace'?

I dont really see what you're complaing about,over 65% of immigration into Australia is Asian,and Sydney city has an Asian majority.Yet you see it reasonable to dissuade british and other europeans from coming here.

I know people like you,the ones who go on about 'skips' and 'white trash' in attempts to guilt us out of existence.Believe me mate,if Australia ever does decide to vote Yes to a republic,Australia will no longer exist as one nation,we'll become a warzone.We will relinquish the title of being 'Australians' if need be and claim our own land within this continent.

And dont harp on about we like the Welsh/Irish/Scottish but hate the English or other such rubbish.Anglo-Celtic Australians are exactly that,and we're proud of both sides of our ancestry.Anglo-Celtic is a single ethnicity in Australia.
Asians make up around 7% of the population of Sydney, not the majority,
and around 4% of the population of OZ and they are a diverse group they come from Afganistan, Nepal,China vietnam , Sinagopore and many different places.

Old Dec 20th 2004, 3:52 pm
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

Whole lot o' hatin' goin' on. Stay orf the Pommie Horse Widdle - sends people bar-me.

Funny how there are 8 generations of "Aussies" in my family.

May well be 70% people of Asian descent living in Sydney City - certainly are a high proportion - seem to prefer highrise.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Quinkana
Whole lot o' hatin' goin' on. Stay orf the Pommie Horse Widdle - sends people bar-me.
....what? ....Widdle.....what?
Old Dec 20th 2004, 6:53 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

I couldn't hold back any longer, I would have wet myself laughing.

Australia and USA are very young countries and have to "prove" their ancestry, we have the classic Italian-American and African-American. By saying someone is 7th generation this or that is almost justifying themselves.

I don't walk around saying I am Anglo-Saxon, although my family tree has been researched back to at least 8th Century (it was easy because I have a Anglo-Saxon derrived surname).

Australians by and large are very racist, a few years back a woman nearly got elected for saying that Asians were taking over Australia in actual fact at that time they made up a miniscule part of the population.

I suggest heraldic - why did you chose that name BTW? That you piss off out of ENGLAND, you are an economic migrant like everyone on here.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heraldic
Absolutley not- much of what I what i have said is half jest-and my new wife is English. Look I have lived in the UK for a while and its fun to rib the English-and theres a slight dislike of australians in london. Mike stanton isnt alonel- although I sort of agree with his perception in that it is kind of mine-but unlike him i realise it is highly subjective and it comes from percieving little things and cottoning on to undercurrents and them making them the overwhelming reality. Like I always thought Sydney was boring and dull-when superficially it is nothing of the sort, But to actually think it is anything like milton keynes means your inner reality has overwhelmed outer reality-and to actually argue oz is anything less than a first rate country is rather hard-though i sure know where Stanton is coming from.
The comparison between MK and Sydney is valid - however, it has been taken too literally. Both are relatively new cities, and both have little character as a consequence. Although a beautiful setting helps, what really makes a city is history.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 8:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
I couldn't hold back any longer, I would have wet myself laughing.

Australia and USA are very young countries and have to "prove" their ancestry, we have the classic Italian-American and African-American. By saying someone is 7th generation this or that is almost justifying themselves.

I don't walk around saying I am Anglo-Saxon, although my family tree has been researched back to at least 8th Century (it was easy because I have a Anglo-Saxon derrived surname).

Australians by and large are very racist, a few years back a woman nearly got elected for saying that Asians were taking over Australia in actual fact at that time they made up a miniscule part of the population.

I suggest heraldic - why did you chose that name BTW? That you piss off out of ENGLAND, you are an economic migrant like everyone on here.
Sorry Darling, Pauline Hanson was elected.

Pauline Hanson

Her "crime" was to fart in church and upset the High Priests in mid-liturgy.
Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:04 pm
heraldic

7th generation Australian eh?Did you know that there is no such thing as a 7th generation white Australian?The furthest are 6th,and theyre the ones just being born now
Thats simply not correct-and you can work it out- there are in fact 11th Generation white-Australians(not many but a few). Around Australias 200th anniversary i remember hearing alot about 8th generation white-australians

Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:07 pm
heraldic

.7th generation Australian eh?Did you know that there is no such thing as a 7th generation white Australian?The furthest are 6th,and theyre the ones just being born now.Your use of the words 'white-trash' and 'skip' in your posts show that you are either a disgruntled multiculturalist or anglophobic republican so stop the facade.

And dont harp on about we like the Welsh/Irish/Scottish but hate the English or other such rubbish.Anglo-Celtic Australians are exactly that,and we're proud of both sides of our ancestry.Anglo-Celtic is a single ethnicity in Australia

Your obviously basically a neo-Nazi-and hardly a typical Australian. But you really prove my point-you don't care about an unique Australian Identity-you are happy to be a footnote og England forever.

Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:39 pm
heraldic

your people
Oh right OK...because I'm from the East-and I'm not a Nazi.

Was Whitlam a Jew-Is malcolm Turnbull?

what you cant handle is WHITES that don't think like you.
And yes I'm tired of WHITE-TRASH in the UK and Australia blaming others for problems that are the result of their own ancestors BAD-BREEDING!!!!!
And that was hardly a politically-correct statement.
Let me say it again- BAD-BREEDING.
trailer-park dwellers who contributed nothing to European civilization -going on about the great white race!

Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:41 pm
heraldic

*crossing your fingers* than Indonesia will invade one day
yeh Right I really said that - living in Oz of today sure must be an embittering experience.

Old Dec 20th 2004, 10:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by heraldic
yeh Right I really said that - living in Oz of today sure must be an embittering experience.
Not doing a bad job of it yourself for having allegedly lived in UK. Weak piss babbling.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.