Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 23rd 2004, 10:06 am
Rickydoo

Default Re: Bothered Australian

Listen chum , we brits are the only cultured thing coming to your country. if it wasnt for us you would be nothing. i mean look at brilliant English food, our shaggy carpets in bathrooms, our unique fresh smell, the imaginative way we dress, our colourful bright cities.

Richard
manchester for now
Sunny North Queensland in 39 days
yippy yay yay yippy wee hippity dippity doo.

Old Dec 23rd 2004, 10:13 am
Rickydoo

And you Aussies are soooo racist- you only give foreigners regular everyday jobs. We wouldnt denigrate them like that we only give them special jobs-we got a black newsreader!!! and look at how much we do for the poor blacks with "band aid" -theres even i real life black in the clip now!!!!
Oh and look at the way way even as we fight faithfully alongside the Americans in Iraq we go out of the way to show the world how bad the Americansd our....you Aussies are sooo racist and rednecked.

Old Dec 23rd 2004, 11:58 am
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Rickydoo
And you Aussies are soooo racist- you only give foreigners regular everyday jobs. We wouldnt denigrate them like that we only give them special jobs-we got a black newsreader!!! and look at how much we do for the poor blacks with "band aid" -theres even i real life black in the clip now!!!!
Oh and look at the way way even as we fight faithfully alongside the Americans in Iraq we go out of the way to show the world how bad the Americansd our....you Aussies are sooo racist and rednecked.
Troll