Reload this Page >

Bothered Australian

Bothered Australian

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:34 pm
I AM 1 PERSON-UNDERSTAND?

SherKhan66 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Bothered Australian

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Never let it be said that I say anything of any worth.

Will this make page nine? How many pages do you think this one's going to make? Place your bets ... now!

Too many...

Heraldic - I think the best thing to do is start this thread again and get some sensible ON TOPIC replies. More often than not on this site the level of answers depends on when you post...
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:37 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Hang on, so you want to read racist, stereotype crap?? Or post it?

Why?

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Too many...

Heraldic - I think the best thing to do is start this thread again and get some sensible ON TOPIC replies. More often than not on this site the level of answers depends on when you post...
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:43 pm

Hang on, so you want to read racist, stereotype crap??

Why?
I was hoping to read a debate on this subject. Rather than a huge discussion on pizza etc! When you buy a book you read the blurb and make your decision based on that - will I read it or not? I read the title here and thought it would be interesting to read the discussion that followed - WRONG...
Whether I agree or disagree is not important but I do believe in free speech and healthy discussion - together with CHARITY AT CHRISTMAS!!
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:46 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by heraldic
.....and people wanting to go to Oz to reclaim some imagined fantasy about "how England once was"-and when they slowly realise this isnt exactly the case- go back to blaming foreigners, welfare-recipients, asylum-seekers, Muslims, Jews, travellers (of all the groups the English "blame" this one is the funniest- as if a bunch of gypsies trashing a vacant lot really ruins their lives),the EU, America, the Irish, China(cheap factories-no jobs in the UK) fuel-pipes, for thier problems.
personally mate on the whole i agree with everything you say though its probably become obvious to you that SOME people on this forum dont like free speech

Last edited by possoms; Dec 18th 2004 at 1:18 pm. Reason: APOLOGIES
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:52 pm
heraldic

... And i am not suggesting that all of England dreams only of packing up and heading for Oz- but i suspect many of a certain type do.
English that move to the US would hardly be looking for a lost Engalnd. I guess they would be a very different bunch- the type Oz could do with.

Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by possoms
personally mate on the whole i agree with everything you say though its probably become obvious to you that people on this forum dont like free speech
It sure is a day for sweeping generalisations ... you are of course including yourself in that patently wrong statement.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by heraldic
... And i am not suggesting that all of England dreams only of packing up and heading for Oz- but i suspect many of a certain type do.
English that move to the US would hardly be looking for a lost Engalnd. I guess they would be a very different bunch- the type Oz could do with.
Try expressing your views without the attitude (and the tarring) and some of the vaguely valid points you are making may recieve a more sympathetic hearing.

Unless of course you just want to provoke.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:57 pm

personally mate on the whole i agree with everything you say though its probably become obvious to you that people on this forum dont like free speech
Totally spot on.
Totally agree.
Anyone else agree?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:58 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Well said.

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Try expressing your views without the attitude (and the tarring) and some of the vaguely valid points you are making may recieve a more sympathetic hearing.

Unless of course you just want to provoke.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 12:59 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

So, you do agree with the racist stereotyping that's being promoted?

Originally Posted by SherKhan66
Totally spot on.
Totally agree.
Anyone else agree?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

Well said.
Typical troll behaviour, doesn't respond to reason and is constantly changing their attitude to provoke perfectly reasonable people into an argument that wasn't there in the first place.

We can communicate worldwide near-instantaneously at all hours and this is what it descends to.

I'm off to surf for nude pictures of Konnie Huq
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:05 pm

It sure is a day for sweeping generalisations ... you are of course including yourself in that patently wrong statement.
sorry but i think he/she made some valid points and was automatically called a troll ? if he is or isn't but he was still shot down for saying it so why is it wrong of me to say about free speech?
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:06 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Blue Peter?! That changes my opinion of you entirely!

Typical troll behaviour, doesn't respond to reason and is constantly changing their attitude to provoke perfectly reasonable people into an argument that wasn't there in the first place.

We can communicate worldwide near-instantaneously at all hours and this is what it descends to.

I'm off to surf for nude pictures of Konnie Huq
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:14 pm
Account Closed

sorry but i think he/she made some valid points and was automatically called a troll ? if he is or isn't but he was still shot down for saying it so why is it wrong of me to say about free speech?
1) Some of the points are valid, as my reply on post 107 stated.

2) The attitude and stereotyping is out of order.

3)
its probably become obvious to you that people on this forum dont like free speech
Is also out of order, if you meant some people on this forum then clearly state it.
Old Dec 18th 2004, 1:20 pm

1) Some of the points are valid, as my reply on post 107 stated.

2) The attitude and stereotyping is out of order.

3)

Is also out of order, if you meant some people on this forum then clearly state it.
Yes i am sorry i have amended my reply

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.