Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

BBC - Wanted Down Under

BBC - Wanted Down Under

Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:34 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BBC - Wanted Down Under

Originally Posted by Oz_Dreamer
LOVED today's show. What a lovely family and dare i saw what a dishy fella
mmm he was nice and great footballers legs
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Dreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really nice

I haven't seen yesterdays show yet, need to catch up on the iplayer. There's no way he could possibly be better looking that today's guy though!! (this is where the wife's who post on the forum come in now )
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:36 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

yesterdays bloke didnt do it for me
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

welshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud ofwelshtaffy has much to be proud of

LOVED today's show. What a lovely family and dare i saw what a dishy fella
i was thinking the same...

yes what a great show today...bit worried thou he's flashing his cash around and only been there 3wks and no job....but all the best to them and it was funny when the little boy said to his dad "you'll have to go on your own" i'll go with him....lol
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

alya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant futurealya has a brilliant future

I thought yesterday's family were very nice, today's family were nice too - the Dixons but as an ex Man U player - could he not afford to go on his own recce without a free holiday from the BBC?

But I am glad that they are out there and getting sorted, good luck to both the families....
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

Dreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really niceDreamer is just really nice

Originally Posted by wardy2
yesterdays bloke didnt do it for me
Having just had a look at him on the iplayer i have to agree with you! Im sure he must be a nice guy though, just going to watch the show now......
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Having just had a look at him on the iplayer i have to agree with you! Im sure he must be a nice guy though, just going to watch the show now......
I haven't got iplayer on pause when it just happens to be a shot of him on his on...honest
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wardy2
mmm he was nice and great footballers legs
I want to know where he gets his eyebrows waxed and his eyelashes tinted
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Pippa1972 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, footballer bloke... soooooo nice And he was so nice to his wife - awwwww!!!

Yes, he was flashing his cash about and yes another family might have benefited better from the free holiday but it was a lovely update to watch
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

ozzydreamer will become famous soon enoughozzydreamer will become famous soon enough

Well, they just made me jealous - if only it were that easy when you have that amount of money

And, I agree - I wouldnt say no lol!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 12:32 pm
aka DORIS

Originally Posted by helena39
I want to know where he gets his eyebrows waxed and his eyelashes tinted
I wasnt looking at his eyes Wahhhayyy

Is this thread in anyway sexist...

Last edited by wardy2; Jan 31st 2008 at 12:36 pm.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:34 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xzibit
Both valid points. My trouble is, that only being young, I forget that families have been paying off mortgages, saving, and had properties rise in value for 20-30 odd years. I suppose them selling the business and their flat meant they had money to come over with.

God how I envy you mature people lol. I've had about 3 years of working to save money lol, so I need to mortgage pretty much the whole cost.
At least you've not got to sell a house in today's market, the equity may sound good but if you can't sell it can become a nightmare!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

gilpatrick1963 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi New to this but.......

.........have read all 125 pages!!!

We are in the very early stages of investigating a move over the water.

We have watched both series and it has been very interesting to see the revisited programmes - well done to all who have made the move.
With regard to todays' programme it makes a change to see a sensible footballer who has obviously looked after his footy earnings! Good luck to them.
I tend to agree with quite afew posters on here it would be nice if they showed the less well off though.

Maggie & Gary
Gilpatrick1963
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gilpatrick1963
Hi New to this but.......

.........have read all 125 pages!!!

We are in the very early stages of investigating a move over the water.

We have watched both series and it has been very interesting to see the revisited programmes - well done to all who have made the move.
With regard to todays' programme it makes a change to see a sensible footballer who has obviously looked after his footy earnings! Good luck to them.
I tend to agree with quite afew posters on here it would be nice if they showed the less well off though.

Maggie & Gary
Gilpatrick1963
Hello and welcome to BE.

Good luck with the process

Suexx
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Seemed like a nice grounded fella to us tbh...

btw to the poster a few up he used to play for stockport didn't heor did i miss something

Why is it classed as 'flashing cash' to go out and buy a nice ute etc - it's his money, he earnt it so what are peoples problems with this? Jealous? Hmm maybe...

i say fair play to them - wouldn't you do the same?

Sorry, just really annoys me that someone would judge them like that.

Good luck to em i say

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.