Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia second best quality of life in the world

Australia second best quality of life in the world

Old Jan 9th 2010, 5:59 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia second best quality of life in the world

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
You mean these bits....

Firefighters from Balmain Fire Station have urged residents to prepare for summer and reduce fire hazards around the home.
“People should clear any clutter such as piles of rubbish and weeds,

I assume then that House fires only happen happen in Summer and not in winter, when people use heaters, and that dried weeds, etc are now self combustible in NSW, and don't need a spark such as fireworks to set them alight.
You don't like people picking fault with your comments do you.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
Shut it pikie. At least I can use an apostrophe.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''': p
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:01 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''': p
In the correct context.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:03 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

In the correct context.
You don't like people picking faults with yer comments do you

Last edited by Bernieboy; Jan 9th 2010 at 6:04 am. Reason: Forgot my aposofingy.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:05 am
Banned

You don't like people picking faults with yer comments do you
I am bored. Can you tell?
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:07 am
FREE TIBET

I am bored. Can you tell?
Me too
Old Jan 9th 2010, 6:09 am
Banned

Me too
I am ill too. Been stuck in the house for days.

BOLLOCKS
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

MDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by caliburn
It doesn't take an expert to know that the following factors did not carry much weight in this quality of life ranking:

1. Racial harmony and tolerance
2. Quality of tertiary education
3. Income/expense ratio
4. Equal employment opportunity

Australia is no doubt a very good country, better than many. I does deserve to be in the top 20s. But, number 2? Well, I doubt.....
I suspect Australia is good at fixing the figures, they are also excellent at propaganda.
Some people are more equal than others.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:21 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MDawson
I suspect Australia is good at fixing the figures, they are also excellent at propaganda.
Some people are more equal than others.
Yes. No other countries ever fudge figures or treat certain members of society different from others
I wasn't actually aware the survey was Australian though, thanks for pointing that out.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:23 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kporte
Good. My best friend at school lost his face to a firework.
Yes you hear about kids being blinded by them, a kid at my school blew up half his house with fireworks and had his face blown off also. Its a good thing OZ bans them as well as the bushfire dnage in OZ
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mohogony
Yes you hear about kids being blinded by them, a kid at my school blew up half his house with fireworks and had his face blown off also. Its a good thing OZ bans them as well as the bushfire dnage in OZ
I see no reason for people who have no clue about handling explosive devices, being allowed to set them off around people's homes. They should be banned for all but licensed users in proper displays.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

MDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of light

Trouble is many Australians actually believe this stuff,
Australia is a bit of a bubble, they are isolated in many ways , they look at thier country not just through rose coloured glasses but as if they are on LSD.

Australia is overrated , this doen't mean it's a third world country , however it can be a disapointment to many.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:35 am
Account Closed

Trouble is many Australians actually believe this stuff,
Australia is a bit of a bubble, they are isolated in many ways , they look at thier country not just through rose coloured glasses but as if they are on LSD.

Australia is overrated , this doen't mean it's a third world country , however it can be a disapointment to many.
You could take the words "Australia" and "Australians" out and replace with country of choice. Don't the majority emigrate for exactly this reason?...
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kporte
You could take the words "Australia" and "Australians" out and replace with country of choice. Don't the majority emigrate for exactly this reason?...
It is choice of course, however I'm saying to prospective migrants to think hard about moving their , Australia is not a perfect world.
Other countries get millions of migrants too ....it's not all about Oz.
If you over sell a country it can be disappointing.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 7:46 am
Account Closed

It is choice of course, however I'm saying to prospective migrants to think hard about moving their , Australia is not a perfect world.
Other countries get millions of migrants too ....it's not all about Oz.
If you over sell a country it can be disappointing.
Can't disagree there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.