Australia second best quality of life in the world

Old Apr 21st 2010, 9:46 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Australia second best quality of life in the world

Originally Posted by steve`o
very first google
http://www.manchestertheatres.com/
like i said dozens, perhaps you spent most of your time down that pub?

regards steve
Well yeah, I probably did. Anyway you cheated by including all the hick towns like Bolton, Oldham and Stockport !

I'm not sure seeing Motorhead at the Apollo 'Theatre' came under my idea of "going to the theatre" either.
Old Apr 21st 2010, 9:56 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fish.01
didn't mean travel to the theatre in melbourne on a sat night, i meant move

for better access to theatres n stuff you might be better off living in brisbane and just going to the gold coast when you need to....just a thought.
to be honest we were never gold coast bound at any point in the migration process, we did reccies to brisbane, the sunshine coast, cairns and sydney
we had narrowed it down to albany creek based mostly on the school
then some one mentioned varsity lakes college and the fact that there was more work in construction on the goldcoast and the rest as they say is history
Old Apr 21st 2010, 9:57 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Well yeah, I probably did. Anyway you cheated by including all the hick towns like Bolton, Oldham and Stockport !

I'm not sure seeing Motorhead at the Apollo 'Theatre' came under my idea of "going to the theatre" either.
nor mine

allthough seeing meatloaf ( at one of his alledgely last world tours ) at the MEN in was "cuture" at it best

Last edited by steve`o; Apr 21st 2010 at 10:03 pm.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 2:19 am
Forum Regular

jannyb has a spectacular aura aboutjannyb has a spectacular aura aboutjannyb has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=MDawson;8231821]
There are some fantastic places on this planet , wish I could visit them all to be honest , but I don't have enough money or time .

How do you know they are fantastic if you've not visited them yet? It's all very subjective based on the point of view of the visitor. You may not have the money, but you could probably use the amount of time that you spend on this forum slagging Australia off to go visit them. Just because you had a bad experience in Oz, doesn't mean to say everyone else will.