Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Australia second best quality of life in the world

Australia second best quality of life in the world

Old Jan 9th 2010, 8:48 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia second best quality of life in the world

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar View Post
I am ill too. Been stuck in the house for days.

BOLLOCKS
Have they taken away yer special wheelchair then
Old Jan 9th 2010, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond View Post
You mean these bits....

Firefighters from Balmain Fire Station have urged residents to prepare for summer and reduce fire hazards around the home.
“People should clear any clutter such as piles of rubbish and weeds,
Are the Firies having a quiet go at the local police??

Obviously they know where the weed is being grown in the Balmain area

WW
Old Jan 9th 2010, 9:49 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar View Post
You don't like people picking fault with your comments do you.
I have no problem at all, if they are genuine.

Even if they aren't I quite enjoy checking things out and finding the truth

Old Jan 9th 2010, 9:51 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by MDawson View Post
I suspect Australia is good at fixing the figures, they are also excellent at propaganda.
Some people are more equal than others.
Except these figures weren't done by the Australians. God knows who did them though, for the French to come out on top

Old Jan 9th 2010, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

MDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of light

Except these figures weren't done by the Australians. God knows who did them though, for the French to come out on top

Conclusion....Can't be vey accurate then....
Old Jan 9th 2010, 9:53 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by kporte View Post
I see no reason for people who have no clue about handling explosive devices, being allowed to set them off around people's homes. They should be banned for all but licensed users in proper displays.
They should have been banned in the UK, before I sent a rocket through the window of the house opposite us !!

It didn't help that he was the Local Member of Parliament. Was I in trouble

Old Jan 9th 2010, 9:54 am
ABCDiamond

Conclusion....Can't be vey accurate then....
I think I hinted at that, many posts back

Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

MDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of lightMDawson is a glorious beacon of light

I don't think there is such a thing as "The Best Country In The World"

All depends on the individual,

Although there probalby are a few that could be "Worst Countries"
The ones where people are starving to death and locked in war etc....
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:11 am
ABCDiamond

I don't think there is such a thing as "The Best Country In The World"

All depends on the individual,

Although there probalby are a few that could be "Worst Countries"
The ones where people are starving to death and locked in war etc....
Iraq and Afghanistan came out tops on the cost of living section....

Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:13 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Iraq and Afghanistan came out tops on the cost of living section....
It is expensive to stay alive there,you know how much a kevlar vest costs
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:28 am
Fronting the Parole Board

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy View Post
It is expensive to stay alive there,you know how much a kevlar vest costs
Don't tell memyou had to buy your own?
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:30 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
Don't tell memyou had to buy your own?
Dont be silly,i was a Legionaire,not a brit
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:35 am
Fronting the Parole Board

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy View Post
Dont be silly,i was a Legionaire,not a brit
Ah yes, Brit is the next step in the evolutionary scale, you are NEARLY there..........
Old Jan 9th 2010, 10:40 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Why whenever OZ rates well in one of these international surveys people on this forum say the survey must be wrong or its innacurate garbage, l bet if the UK came second they wouldn't criticise the survey.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mohogony View Post
Why whenever OZ rates well in one of these international surveys people on this forum say the survey must be wrong or its innacurate garbage, l bet if the UK came second they wouldn't criticise the survey.

I think you would find that they would criticise it , the Brits tend not to have thir heads in the clouds and see thing for what they really are.
It's impossible to compare countries in this manor unless it's really obvious differences like Afganistan or Ethiopia for example.
There are about 30 very livable countries in the world.
But no-one likes a show-off !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.