Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:00 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by eatstatic
Has the penny not dropped yet? The days of young famillies enslaving themselves to ultra high debt to feather your nests has well and truly finished.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/for...showtopic=1130
Still waiting for your testicle to drop?
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:55 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Has the penny not dropped yet? The days of young famillies enslaving themselves to ultra high debt to feather your nests has well and truly finished.

Dont talk of things you know nothing about the person who has offered us 25k under is a millionaire hardly a struggling young family!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:56 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Megalania
Still waiting for your testicle to drop?
LOL think they're in his brains
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

oooer - really perceptive comment
a five bedroomed detatched, standing on an acre, with tennis court and undercover parking for four,etc............ just what an impoverished young family needs!!!
Old Jun 21st 2005, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paylia
oooer - really perceptive comment
a five bedroomed detatched, standing on an acre, with tennis court and undercover parking for four,etc............ just what an impoverished young family needs!!!
Blooming 'eck makes mine sound like a shed

Tracey
Old Jun 21st 2005, 10:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Blooming 'eck makes mine sound like a shed

Tracey

Tracey

Could be that "sheds" are selling better than others just now
Old Jun 21st 2005, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey

Could be that "sheds" are selling better than others just now
Mine isn't
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Lot's and lot's of good luck Karma needed.

This has been one long long journey and it's still not over yet?

Pre-July so the visa took 13mths to come, only got the passport's this week with the lovely stamp inside. (136 skilled).

We Put the house for sale 4mths ago 6 viewings so far , reduced it now by 11grand, we had two viewers at the weekend and one is coming back tomorrow at 6.30 for a second viewing,(fingers crossed) god i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight please please put an end to this roller coast ride once and for all.

All we want is to get to Brisbane to begin our new life with our two kids.

So please sent me some good luck Karma cause it worked last week we got two viewing's, let's hope this couple buy our bloody house.

Estate agent said last this week, they sold 4 houses last wk, 6 the wk before and 2 the wk before that normally they sell around 20 a wk this time of year so i know thing's are really bad, but why just when it's time to sell our's and on top of that the aussie doller is bad.

Paula.
Warrington, Cheshire. (think I'm having a bad day sorry) good luck everyone.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cantwait

Pre-July so the visa took 13mths to come, only got the passport's this week with the lovely stamp inside. (136 skilled).

We Put the house for sale 4mths ago 6 viewings so far , reduced it now by 11grand, we had two viewers at the weekend and one is coming back tomorrow at 6.30 for a second viewing,(fingers crossed) god i dont think i will be able to sleep tonight please please put an end to this roller coast ride once and for all.

So please sent me some good luck Karma cause it worked last week we got two viewing's, let's hope this couple buy our bloody house.

Estate agent said last this week, they sold 4 houses last wk, 6 the wk before and 2 the wk before that normally they sell around 20 a wk this time of year so i know thing's are really bad, but why just when it's time to sell our's and on top of that the aussie doller is bad.

Paula.
Hey Paula

Don't apologise for having a bad day - don't we all have them?
Good luck with your reviewers tomorrow - loadsa K coming your way
Old Jun 21st 2005, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paula.
good luck. karma on its way

Tracey
Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:33 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Paula.

Hey Paula dont worry about it cos it will be okay....
We all have bad days and I am having them every day at work cos I handed my notice in my manager is leaving me out of everything and its as if Im not there... oh well only another 13 days to go...

Have sent you some good luck karma

Ang
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey Paula dont worry about it cos it will be okay....
We all have bad days and I am having them every day at work cos I handed my notice in my manager is leaving me out of everything and its as if Im not there... oh well only another 13 days to go...

Have sent you some good luck karma

Ang
Hi Angie,

Did we meet at the salt celler.

OMG, 13days to go you lucky so and so, i bet you cant sleep you must be so happy to be finally leaving at long last.

Have you sorted everything or have you still got load's of things to do before you leave.

You've sold you house havent you what a relief.

Paula.
Cheshire. Brisbane sooooooon.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tracey.d
good luck. karma on its way

Tracey
Cheers Tracey, everything crossed for tomorrow.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hey Paula

Don't apologise for having a bad day - don't we all have them?
Good luck with your reviewers tomorrow - loadsa K coming your way
Thanks Peter, just more bad day's than good lately, never mind hopefully that may change soon.
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:44 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Angie,

Did we meet at the salt celler.

OMG, 13days to go you lucky so and so, i bet you cant sleep you must be so happy to be finally leaving at long last.

Have you sorted everything or have you still got load's of things to do before you leave.

You've sold you house havent you what a relief.

Paula.
Cheshire. Brisbane sooooooon.
Hi Paula

I think so..... have you got blonde hair?? To be honest I have had a sleep since then and met loads of people. There were a few new people at the last meet.

Where abouts in Brisbane are you moving to, we will be living in Bayside.

You're right I cant wait to finish work, its horrible now cios I handed my notice in and I feel like I don't exist.

Chin up
Ang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.