Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Wikiposts

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

LOL, I am offically a stalker!!!! :scared:

Yep, felt bad at first about by gone to the dogs post but when I re-read it I was asking others how they felt, as I said I can't but my hand on my heart and say that Britain is the pits, no where is perfect. Just wondered how others viewed Britain. That is what I get for having too much time on my hands this weekend to think!

Hey ho and all that, back to selling houses. Maybe we need to get the females together for a white witch spell session and put good karma on all the houses. This works well with lots of red wine and nibbles.

Bev [/QUOTE]

Marvellous idea . Don't mind having a few drinks over at mine if those from round this way want to send me a pm.

Tracey
Old Jul 10th 2005, 9:10 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey ho and all that, back to selling houses. Maybe we need to get the females together for a white witch spell session and put good karma on all the houses. This works well with lots of red wine and nibbles.

Bev [/QUOTE]

M you can count me in for the spell I've got all my money frogs pointing in the right direction but they need a little more help

Cant you ask Polly to cast one for us
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:19 am
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Merlot

LOL, I am offically a stalker!!!! :scared:

Yep, felt bad at first about by gone to the dogs post but when I re-read it I was asking others how they felt, as I said I can't but my hand on my heart and say that Britain is the pits, no where is perfect. Just wondered how others viewed Britain. That is what I get for having too much time on my hands this weekend to think!

Bev
Merlot,
nothing wrong at all with your 'gone to the dogs' post, some people are always looking to overeact to stuff like that.

At least you didn't get pulled up for a simple spelling mistake like I did

definatley, definatly, definately take your pick!

I can spell 'petty' though
Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:28 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by tracey.d

Bev
Marvellous idea . Don't mind having a few drinks over at mine if those from round this way want to send me a pm.

Tracey [/QUOTE]

Whoopeeeee . . . a fellow boozy partner, sounds like a good plan

Bev

Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:30 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by possoms

Bev
M you can count me in for the spell I've got all my money frogs pointing in the right direction but they need a little more help

Cant you ask Polly to cast one for us [/QUOTE]

Listen that could be your selling point, gather some local froggies and tell prospective buyers they are money frogs

Failing that, hit the bottle

M

Old Jul 11th 2005, 7:31 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Merlot,
nothing wrong at all with your 'gone to the dogs' post, some people are always looking to overeact to stuff like that.

At least you didn't get pulled up for a simple spelling mistake like I did

definatley, definatly, definately take your pick!

I can spell 'petty' though
LOL - yep "petty" is a good one

I am crap ast spelling, especially on here as you type as you speak and want to get it all out, those that pick need to lighten up.

M

Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Aaarghhh!!!!!
The estate agents have just rang to say that although the last viewers liked that house it wasn't for them .
Well I've now decided it's not for me either but I seem stuck with it
I looked on the estate agents website yesterday and most of the houses that were up for less than mine are now under offer and the agent says that things seem to have picked up now.
So hopefully soon........

Most of the other houses around here now are significantly more expensive than mine.
A house at the end of the road sold at the beginning of last year for just under £200k. They spent the whole of last year building extension after extension on it, so it now looks like a nursing home . It is now on the market for £690k

I can't see that going just yet.

Tracey
Old Jul 12th 2005, 2:27 am

Tracey
PMSL seriously its a bloody nightmare nothing happening here either
Old Jul 12th 2005, 4:38 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Well we are now officially back on the market today.... the SOLD sign has just come down.... Im gutted

But hey the buyers have a viewer for their house tonight so keep fingers crossed for us please.

Mind you not heard a thing from DIMIA yet either I think its 12 weeks now (lost countnow) not even got a CO yet....

Keep chins up everyone, all good things come to those who wait ....

Ang
Old Jul 12th 2005, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Well we are now officially back on the market today.... the SOLD sign has just come down.... Im gutted

But hey the buyers have a viewer for their house tonight so keep fingers crossed for us please.

Mind you not heard a thing from DIMIA yet either I think its 12 weeks now (lost countnow) not even got a CO yet....

Ang
Good luck on both fronts
Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:26 am
Merlot

Aaarghhh!!!!!
The estate agents have just rang to say that although the last viewers liked that house it wasn't for them .
I looked on the estate agents website yesterday and most of the houses that were up for less than mine are now under offer and the agent says that things seem to have picked up now.
So hopefully soon........

Most of the other houses around here now are significantly more expensive than mine.
A house at the end of the road sold at the beginning of last year for just under £200k. They spent the whole of last year building extension after extension on it, so it now looks like a nursing home . It is now on the market for £690k

I can't see that going just yet.

Tracey
Bad luck, fingers crossed

M

Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:30 am

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie

Ang
Got everything crossed for you
Old Jul 12th 2005, 5:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by possoms
Got everything crossed for you
Me too
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

Put our house on the market last Friday, had a viewer yesterday and one due tomorrow and one Thursday, so we're really hoping we'll hear some good news, we put it up for £5000 less than the valuation price hoping for a quick sale, so here's hoping for all of us,
Nicola
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice

Originally Posted by rangersman
Put our house on the market last Friday, had a viewer yesterday and one due tomorrow and one Thursday, so we're really hoping we'll hear some good news, we put it up for £5000 less than the valuation price hoping for a quick sale, so here's hoping for all of us,
Nicola

good luck Nicola - sounds as though you have had a good start
We waited a month for our first viewer.
Fingers crossed for your quick sale

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.