Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Wikiposts

Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:53 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just how many of us have house up for sale?

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Me too
Cheers you guys its really nice to know that there are other people that are thinking of you when you need some good luck...

Will try and send you both some k
Good Luck to you too and everyone else out there tryin to sell up.

Ang
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:56 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Me too
Sorry Tracey it wont let me send you any cos I have to spread it around first.

Sent you some though Kay....
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:57 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Originally Posted by rangersman
Put our house on the market last Friday, had a viewer yesterday and one due tomorrow and one Thursday, so we're really hoping we'll hear some good news, we put it up for £5000 less than the valuation price hoping for a quick sale, so here's hoping for all of us,
Nicola

Good Luck Nicola

Hope at least one of them comes back with an offer, will be the sale of the century......

Ang
Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Sorry Tracey it wont let me send you any cos I have to spread it around first.

Sent you some though Kay....
No problem. I will have some virtual k instead

Good luck Nicola. Hope you have better luck than me
Old Jul 12th 2005, 11:17 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

We haven't got our house up for sale yet, as we haven't applied for the main

part of the visa, but we found out something really nice today....

That our house is worth £20 K more than we first thought
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:22 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

No problem. I will have some virtual k instead

Good luck Nicola. Hope you have better luck than me
Thanks for the K Ang

I really hope we all have some luck this week. we paid out for readvertising in papers last week and not a flicker of interest

on top of all this (literally) we've got 2 seagulls on top of the rock above our house that keep lobbing bits of rock off!! dont help the situation does it

LOL the first question viewers ask is does anything ever fall off the rock
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Thanks for the K Ang

I really hope we all have some luck this week. we paid out for readvertising in papers last week and not a flicker of interest
on top of all this (literally) we've got 2 seagulls on top of the rock above our house that keep lobbing bits of rock off!! dont help the situation does it

LOL the first question viewers ask is does anything ever fall off the rock
PMSL, sorry but I just have visions of seagulls flinging the bits of rock at your viewers
At least we can still laugh

Tracey
Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

We are on the market!!!! How freaky is that considering our TRA not back yet!?!?! Oh well - what the heck!!

http://212.50.188.108/cgi-win/vebra..../HARTO/12117/6
Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:01 pm
Is anyone listening

halflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nicehalflinggirl2000 is just really nice

Hello, sorry that it has been a long time between updates (last updated 25/5/05), stress over medicals/serious family illness and similar things have kept me over busy. Have had two viewers in the last week after deathly lull, so that is positive.

UPDATE 13/7/05

for sale = 77
under offer = 16
under offer maybe =3
sold subject to contract = 3
sold = 5
buying = 1
house buying companies = 2
withdrawn from sale = 1

Hi 12 of our number have moved from the for sale list to either the under offer/sold subject to contract. Some people have been yo-yoing between the for sale/sold camps and my special sympathy to them.

Nicky
Old Jul 12th 2005, 10:03 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000
Hello, sorry that it has been a long time between updates (last updated 25/5/05), stress over medicals/serious family illness and similar things have kept me over busy. Have had two viewers in the last week after deathly lull, so that is positive.

UPDATE 13/7/05

for sale = 77
under offer = 16
under offer maybe =3
sold = 5
buying = 1
withdrawn from sale = 1

Hi 12 of our number have moved from the for sale list to either the under offer/sold subject to contract. Some people have been yo-yoing between the for sale/sold camps and my special sympathy to them.

Nicky
i am concerned i might start off a new list - homelesss!!!
Old Jul 12th 2005, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Paylia
good luck Nicola - sounds as though you have had a good start
We waited a month for our first viewer.
Fingers crossed for your quick sale
Still stuck in sunny Warrington (Cheshire) no sale yet, four months now its been for sale and only the one offer so far and that was 45 grand under the asking price and we told him to stick it.

We do have a couple this weekend calling round for a second viewing they should have come last weekend but couldnt make it, so finfers crossed.

Paula.

Good luck Ang.
Old Jul 13th 2005, 12:07 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i am concerned i might start off a new list - homelesss!!!
Put us in that category in a few weeks time (hopefully)
Old Jul 13th 2005, 12:09 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by worzel
Put us in that category in a few weeks time (hopefully)
Did I really write that? It sounds weird that I am looking forward to being homeless
Old Jul 13th 2005, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by Rooksie
We are on the market!!!! How freaky is that considering our TRA not back yet!?!?! Oh well - what the heck!!

http://212.50.188.108/cgi-win/vebra..../HARTO/12117/6
Rooksie is that a portrait of yourself in the dining room

Good luck with the sale
Old Jul 13th 2005, 12:18 am

Originally Posted by halflinggirl2000

UPDATE 13/7/05

for sale = 77
under offer = 16
under offer maybe =3
sold = 5
buying = 1
withdrawn from sale = 1

Nicky
Thanks for the update Nicky really sorry to hear you've had a bad couple of months hope everything is ok now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.