Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jesus Camp

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Who's forcing you not to believe?
Pesky scientists?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:24 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Leslie66
They gave us the Pope.

<I see your point>
Actually he's German. Fucking Krauts.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:25 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sally
Pesky scientists?
Just because science has explained something perfectly well and can prove it doesnt mean it is so does it?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:25 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Actually he's German. Fucking Krauts.
Oh okay then ..... they gave the Nazi a free house.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:26 am
Account Closed

Oh okay then ..... they gave the Nazi a free house.
And a bountiful supply of choirboys.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:27 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Just because science has explained something perfectly well and can prove it doesnt mean it is so does it?
I'd like for science to explain some stuff that is a little more pertinent to my life .... like why is it I can drink water all day and not have to wee yet I drink one glass of wine and I'm pissing rivers?

Explain that you scientific bastards.
Account Closed

Er...apparently not Mr President :scared:
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Who's forcing you not to believe?
Trying to force, by ridicule, abuse refusing me the right to believe what I believe to be right. etc
WTF?

And a bountiful supply of choirboys.
I hope they're Aryan.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:28 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like for science to explain some stuff that is a little more pertinent to my life .... like why is it I can drink water all day and not have to wee yet I drink one glass of wine and I'm pissing rivers?

Your bladder is knackered pet.
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Oy, Ozzidoc's okay in my book
Forum Regular

cpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of lightcpe111 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kellogs
Interesting. You'll believe Jesus came and died simply to give us a 'nice set of values' yet don't mention your thoughts on what Jesus said regarding Who He was and why He came.
you gotta wonder about someone that spent 40 days and 40 nights in the desert without food and water. - no wonder he was having a conversation with the devil at the end.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:29 am
WTF?

Your bladder is knackered pet.
Well it's interfering with my drinking.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:29 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Trying to force, by ridicule, abuse refusing me the right to believe what I believe to be right. etc
The same could be said of being an Atheist.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 7:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
I haven't tried to force you to do anything.

Yet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.