Wikiposts

Jesus Camp

Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:45 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jesus Camp

Originally Posted by gardnma
Oooooh, sing if your glad to be gay,
Sing if your happy that way, hey.
....sing if your glad to be gay.......
Tom Robinson?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:46 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elvira
I think Thydney find this a difficult issue. He is basically a nice, tolerant human being, but believes that the Bible says it's wrong.

What I would like to know is what would he would do if one of his kids turned out to be gay.

[Sorry, Thydney - not meaning to put you on the spot; you don't have to answer if you don't want to.]
Hiding such things causes great misery and even death.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:47 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

I think Thydney find this a difficult issue. He is basically a nice, tolerant human being, but believes that the Bible says it's wrong.

What I would like to know is what would he would do if one of his kids turned out to be gay.

[Sorry, Thydney - not meaning to put you on the spot; you don't have to answer if you don't want to.]

Honest answer. I haven't got a clue what I would do.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Tom Robinson?
You dirty shirt lifter you. How did you know that?
Give us a kiss.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
You know funny thing Sally it's Christian ' Judge not let you be judged first' ring any bells? Believe me I have sins myself. I think I suggested some the other day
Well you are judging aren't you
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:51 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally
Well you are judging aren't you
your losing me now I'm judging who?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:52 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Hiding such things causes great misery and even death.
Surely it is bigots who do this. I'm sure Thydney isn't one of them.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

Not to interject, but:

I am the law!

Sorry, I had to do that.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

You are judging homosexuals, by saying they're sinful. Would you support a business run by openly gay people, for example?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:54 pm
Account Closed

Not to interject, but:

I am the law!

Sorry, I had to do that.
Grud!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:55 pm
Account Closed

Surely it is bigots who do this. I'm sure Thydney isn't one of them.
Let me elaborate. I know someone who killed his friend because the friend was going to "split" on him to his parents. Climate of fear.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

Grud!

Drokk!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:59 pm
Not dead yet

You are judging homosexuals, by saying they're sinful. Would you support a business run by openly gay people, for example?
No I said I believe it is a sin as I believe murder and adultery are.

As for supporting a business I'm not sure what you mean but if they sold what I wanted at the right price then yes but thats my Scottish heritage speaking after all I buy gas from bush's cronies after that it makes being homosexual seem pretty lame in the grand scheme of sins
Old Oct 9th 2006, 1:16 pm
Account Closed

No I said I believe it is a sin as I believe murder and adultery are.

As for supporting a business I'm not sure what you mean but if they sold what I wanted at the right price then yes but thats my Scottish heritage speaking after all I buy gas from bush's cronies after that it makes being homosexual seem pretty lame in the grand scheme of sins
Well, this has been fun. I'm off to bed with the Mrs now, who is quite glad I'm not gay. Allthough she does have a thing for Sandra Bullock and I certainly wouldn't complain about that at all.

Cheerio, shiny, happy people.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 1:17 pm
Account Closed

Well, this has been fun. I'm off to bed with the Mrs now, who is quite glad I'm not gay. Allthough she does have a thing for Sandra Bullock and I certainly wouldn't complain about that at all.

Cheerio, shiny, happy people.
So long

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.