Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Apr 13th 2013, 3:37 pm
Just Joined

spider123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by DavidLemon
See your original question, if you read it verbatim, then the answer is they waited 27 weeks. Regardless of the fact they missed any emails letters or phone calls, the end result is that they waited 27 weeks. If you meant something else it might be prudent in future to actually write what you are really asking.

Oh and what Ian says is spot on.
!!!!! quite a few angry people on here if u dont understand what I mean don't reply [/QUOTE] lol
Old Apr 13th 2013, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
How long is a piece of string? HTG, you're asking a question that can't be answered? Why? Because sometimes you'll get an email... and sometimes you won't. The system is highly unreliable and inconsistent. Further, if someone says it took 10 weeks between emails and someone else said it took only 3 weeks between emails... which do you find more reliable? They're both correct.

If/when you get an email response, you'll have your exact answer.

Ian
lol mr no more nice guy !!
Old Apr 13th 2013, 3:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spider123
!!!!! quite a few angry people on here if u dont understand what I mean don't reply
How can anyone understand what you mean if you don't know how to write the question properly? Not angry either, just pointing out something you failed to do. The obvious
Old Apr 13th 2013, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

How can anyone understand what you mean if you don't know how to write the question properly? Not angry either, just pointing out something you failed to do. The obvious
ha ha mr angry
Old Apr 14th 2013, 2:18 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha mr angry
You're taking this thread off topic. We could put it back on topic if we listed the crimes we've been convicted of.... I'll start. None.

Your turn. Why is it that you need a waiver? We could give better answers if you posted the offenses and how long ago the offenses were committed, sentences etc. It's possible that you may not even get a waiver approved at all so that information could be important.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by crg
You're taking this thread off topic. We could put it back on topic if we listed the crimes we've been convicted of.... I'll start. None.

Your turn. Why is it that you need a waiver? We could give better answers if you posted the offenses and how long ago the offenses were committed, sentences etc. It's possible that you may not even get a waiver approved at all so that information could be important.
( 1 )I don't need you're answers (2 ) why do I need to tell you what offence they have committed, but im pleased to tell you I have NONE!! (3) my friend will get the waiver I know for sure 3rd time waiver, can't all be the perfect people, but at least they tell the truth about what offences they have I heard a lot of people that just go and have records and get though so why would you want to know what people have done, I can tell you they haven't done a lot ,too many people on here to JUDGE others and think they're pefect, i'm not taking nothing off topic, why do you need to butt in when it's nothing to do with you, simple. As like I said too many mr angrys on here im not angry at all
Old Apr 14th 2013, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute

im not angry at all
could have fooled me
Old Apr 14th 2013, 6:49 pm
crg
American Expat

crg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond reputecrg has a reputation beyond repute

( 1 )I don't need you're answers (2 ) why do I need to tell you what offence they have committed, but im pleased to tell you I have NONE!! (3) my friend will get the waiver I know for sure 3rd time waiver, can't all be the perfect people, but at least they tell the truth about what offences they have I heard a lot of people that just go and have records and get though so why would you want to know what people have done, I can tell you they haven't done a lot ,too many people on here to JUDGE others and think they're pefect, i'm not taking nothing off topic, why do you need to butt in when it's nothing to do with you, simple. As like I said too many mr angrys on here im not angry at all

I'd bet money that as soon as you clicked submit on your post, you said "So Nyeh!" and stuck your tongue out at your monitor. :P
Old Apr 14th 2013, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes this is our 3 time and this is the longest its ever been missed my daughters 21st in 2011 as i coun'nt go so family had to all go without me it was not good then it come 2 days after they flew back
(2 ) why do I need to tell you what offence they have committed, but im pleased to tell you I have NONE!! (3) my friend will get the waiver I know for sure 3rd time waiver
I smell something, I do live close to a farm, but not sure there are any bulls on it.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by crg
I'd bet money that as soon as you clicked submit on your post, you said "So Nyeh!" and stuck your tongue out at your monitor. :P
Not all all, i don't stupid things like that.
Old Apr 14th 2013, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

I smell something, I do live close to a farm, but not sure there are any bulls on it.
How funny are you people, that live close to a farm lol lol
Old Apr 14th 2013, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

( 1 )I don't need you're answers
Then what the hell are you doing here?

Ian
Old Apr 14th 2013, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
Then what the hell are you doing here?

Ian
was gunna ask you that one too
Old Apr 14th 2013, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

was gunna ask you that one too
Look. Do you want help with an immigration issue or not? Some of us here, myself included, have criminal records and first hand experience of the waiver process. And we're willing to share any experience or knowledge that might be useful in your case. Just don't go shooting the messenger OK?
Old Apr 14th 2013, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
Look. Do you want help with an immigration issue or not? Some of us here, myself included, have criminal records and first hand experience of the waiver process. And we're willing to share any experience or knowledge that might be useful in your case. Just don't go shooting the messenger OK?
No not now I don't thanks, to many people butting in and thinking they are more clever and smart, I only asked one question a while back and its come to this because of people sarcasim responce, if it was a question they though was stupid or not they think they are clever with the answers they give so think you have got the answer now I will find other friendly sites that are more welcoming than this one, and going by other people as well i'm not the only one that thinks this, they must live on here day and night i deffo won't be now thank i'm going yayyyyyyyy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.