Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Apr 24th 2013, 11:11 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Originally Posted by TranceMaster
I've lost over £3000 now with rearranged travel plans...
An object lesson in why it's never a good idea to make travel arrangements until after you have the visa in your passport... and your passport in your hands.

I think they need to start processing renewals with no further criminal charges since last waiver differently.
And what... should they just take people's word for it?

They should delegate the decision to the embassy in these cases.
??? There is no Embassy involvement with visas. Visas are issued by the Department of State at a US Consulate or US Consular Service.

Nowhere else cares about my aged crimes, why USA?
People aren't killing themselves to get "nowhere else". People often die trying to get to the US. It's a very popular place.

Ian
Old Apr 25th 2013, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

TranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond repute

Blah

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
An object lesson in why it's never a good idea to make travel arrangements until after you have the visa in your passport... and your passport in your hands.

Bleh

No, they should check the acpo form and if its as previous then let the embassy/consulate/ local office/ whatever you call it, deal with it.

??? There is no Embassy involvement with visas. Visas are issued by the Department of State at a US Consulate or US Consular Service.

People aren't killing themselves to get "nowhere else". People often die trying to get to the US. It's a very popular place.

How is this relevant to spent crimes??

Ian
Old Apr 25th 2013, 7:21 am
Just Joined

spider123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ian
well then they need to sort the system out were the thousands that go though with a record fact I know a lot of them that have done this I expect you will have an answer to that one lol!!!!! and share with us give you something to do i suppose, they take there word for it, and these people laughting all the way, but the ones that declair this record have to wait for god know how long so answer to that one is yes why not take there word for it, at least they know most of there record but the ones that do get though dont know anything at all about them, but maybe with even bigger records, work that one out i'm sure people love to wind people up even more on here don't know why these ones are on here to put there claws in it's sad really lol
Old Apr 25th 2013, 8:17 am
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spider123
well then they need to sort the system out were the thousands that go though with a record fact I know a lot of them that have done this I expect you will have an answer to that one lol!!!!! and share with us give you something to do i suppose, they take there word for it, and these people laughting all the way, but the ones that declair this record have to wait for god know how long so answer to that one is yes why not take there word for it, at least they know most of there record but the ones that do get though dont know anything at all about them, but maybe with even bigger records, work that one out i'm sure people love to wind people up even more on here don't know why these ones are on here to put there claws in it's sad really lol
What is your problem? Just because you're frustrated with the US embassy at the way the visa process works doesn't mean you should come on here and take it out on the people giving advice.

Life is unfair. Some people get away with lying about their records and swanning into and out of the USA as much as they want on their dodgy ESTA's. Big deal. If that pisses you off, perhaps you need to grow up a little and gain some proper perspective on things.

And before you start jumping on me for not being sympathetic to somebody in your position, I've actually been in that position. I have a criminal record and have had two waivers of ineligibility. The difference is, I don't go around getting upset because I can't have things all my own way and things don't move as quickly as I want. And I don't do stupid things like TranceMaster and book trips to the USA without first securing my waiver then come on here and whinge about how unfair it is that thousands of pounds have been lost.

Learn to accept the fact that as far as the USA is concerned - you don't matter to them. The fact you're paying through the nose and subjecting yourself to a humiliating and frustrating visa process is your choice and does not mean the USA owes you any consideration whatsoever. If they say jump - you ask "how high sir and would you like me to bend over backwards while I'm about it?" Those are the rules of the game. Nobody's forcing you to play though.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by materialcontroller
What is your problem? Just because you're frustrated with the US embassy at the way the visa process works doesn't mean you should come on here and take it out on the people giving advice.

Life is unfair. Some people get away with lying about their records and swanning into and out of the USA as much as they want on their dodgy ESTA's. Big deal. If that pisses you off, perhaps you need to grow up a little and gain some proper perspective on things.

And before you start jumping on me for not being sympathetic to somebody in your position, I've actually been in that position. I have a criminal record and have had two waivers of ineligibility. The difference is, I don't go around getting upset because I can't have things all my own way and things don't move as quickly as I want. And I don't do stupid things like TranceMaster and book trips to the USA without first securing my waiver then come on here and whinge about how unfair it is that thousands of pounds have been lost.

Learn to accept the fact that as far as the USA is concerned - you don't matter to them. The fact you're paying through the nose and subjecting yourself to a humiliating and frustrating visa process is your choice and does not mean the USA owes you any consideration whatsoever. If they say jump - you ask "how high sir and would you like me to bend over backwards while I'm about it?" Those are the rules of the game. Nobody's forcing you to play though.
Nicely put
Old Apr 25th 2013, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by DavidLemon
Nicely put
OMG same 2 again you the one that seems very angry and bitter with people when people ask something on here you need to read ur answers back to urself you don't answer very well do you !!!! people don't come on here for ur sarcastic remarks you give back to them do they itd the way you talk to them so I will speak back what I think thats all
Old Apr 25th 2013, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

DavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond reputeDavidLemon has a reputation beyond repute

OMG same 2 again you the one that seems very angry and bitter with people when people ask something on here you need to read ur answers back to urself you don't answer very well do you !!!! people don't come on here for ur sarcastic remarks you give back to them do they itd the way you talk to them so I will speak back what I think thats all
Say what?

you are funny to try to interprete. My nicely put was to the very nicely structured comment from Material Controller, as it was nicely put indeed.

Alas your rant was not so.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

materialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond reputematerialcontroller has a reputation beyond repute

Right. Calm down. Deep breath.

Nobody here is patronising you or making fun of you. All anyone is doing is pointing out that by applying for a visa to visit the USA and needing a waiver of ineligibility you have agreed to a process that literally has no end and subsequently complaining about things taking too long, or about the unfairness of other people travelling on ESTA's that they've fraudulently obtained by lies, is nothing short of futile. There's nothing you can do to change the process. It can take as long as it takes. Surely you knew this when you applied, or at least after your interview? The VCU R3 rejection letter clearly states that all timescales given are estimates only.
Old Apr 25th 2013, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... they need to sort the system out...
Why? To make it easier for some foreigner with a criminal history to enter the US? I don't think so! The US doesn't care how difficult it is for people to get a visa or waiver. This is what happens when people are young and stupid and get into trouble!

... were the thousands that go though with a record fact I know a lot of them that have done this I expect you will have an answer to that one ... blah, blah, blah, blah, crap!
Y'know... if you used the occasional bit of punctuation, people would understand what you're trying to say. As it stands now, this is just meaningless drivel - like most of what you write.

Ian
Old Apr 25th 2013, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

Why? To make it easier for some foreigner with a criminal history to enter the US? I don't think so! The US doesn't care how difficult it is for people to get a visa or waiver. This is what happens when people are young and stupid and get into trouble!
we can't all be perfect like a few on here well who thinks they are have a good day

Y'know... if you used the occasional bit of punctuation, people would understand what you're trying to say. As it stands now, this is just meaningless drivel - like most of what you write.

Ian
ha ha just laughable u are we can't all be perfect like a few on here well who thinks they are have a good day
its ur answers to people don't u get that clealy not u bloody pop up everywear
Old Apr 25th 2013, 10:29 pm
Account Closed

ha ha just laughable u are we can't all be perfect like a few on here well who thinks they are have a good day
its ur answers to people don't u get that clealy not u bloody pop up everywear
I strongly suggest that you bring suit against whatever school you attended. They pushed you up through the system year after year and, unfortunately, you never learned how to spell or write English properly. I deeply regret your situation... it has probably been a burden for you your whole life. The good news in all this, is that you can be cured. It just takes a bit of time and effort on your part. Perhaps your adult daughter can help you!

Ian
Old Apr 26th 2013, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

TranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond repute

Now now girls! ahhhemmm.... so anyone got their email yet?
Old Apr 26th 2013, 12:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TranceMaster
Now now girls! ahhhemmm.... so anyone got their email yet?
Hi not not yet, have you had any luck yet
Old Apr 26th 2013, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

I strongly suggest that you bring suit against whatever school you attended. They pushed you up through the system year after year and, unfortunately, you never learned how to spell or write English properly. I deeply regret your situation... it has probably been a burden for you your whole life. The good news in all this, is that you can be cured. It just takes a bit of time and effort on your part. Perhaps your adult daughter can help you!

Ian
I really fill sorry for who you live with lol, clealy don't have any time with them as always on here 24/7 wind ya neck in and keep ur stuped opions to your self don't answer to mine don't want ur opion I think maybe u need stress/anger management classes book yourself in and do every one a favor. If you can't read them you seem to answer to them though and know what i'm saying thats all that matters Ha Ha have a good day
Old Apr 26th 2013, 12:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I really fill sorry for who you live with lol, clealy don't have any time with them as always on here 24/7 wind ya neck in and keep ur stuped opions to your self don't answer to mine don't want ur opion I think maybe u need stress/anger management classes book yourself in and do every one a favor. If you can't read them you seem to answer to them though and know what i'm saying thats all that matters Ha Ha have a good day
Ok, that's enough now. The immigration section isn't the place for throwing insults around and picking at others. Please read this thread (paying particular attention to number 3 ) and keep to the topic in hand.

Thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.