Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > US Immigration, Citizenship and Visas
Reload this Page >

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:03 pm
Just Joined

spider123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver of Ineligibility Application

Hi all i'm a newbie to this, but was just wondering if the time on these visas are getting back a bit quicker then they have been in other weeks months thanks all
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

terminalvelociraptor is an unknown quantity at this point

The pool of data from which to draw conclusions from is quite small, but just looking through the latest comments, it does not seem to have dropped significantly, and you are still looking at months rather than weeks.
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

Hi thankyou for that, do you think its save to say between 20-25 weeks as a guide
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

TranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing safe to say about the process is nothing is a safe bet!

Book in 25 weeks at your peril.....

This is coming from myself who has now spent over £2000 rebooking trips due to missed "estimated" timescales of waiver approval by the US embassy in the past.

You have been warned!
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

TranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond reputeTranceMaster has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunshine2013
Hi I got my email last week for visa issuance

20 weeks 4 days from interview just waiting on return of passport.

Good luck everyone. Thanks for all your information.
Seems to be significantly reducing time now. They must be having a "lets actually do some work day" lol
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sunshine2013
Hopefully brit82 yours will come in 20 weeks like mine did. After following this forum since October last year I was expecting to wait at least 25 weeks so was very surprised to hear at just over the 20 weeks.

Good luck and I hope your wait is not too long.
Hi,

What was your date of interview?
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

Hi all middle off november interview date
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by spider123
Hi all middle off november interview date
Same as me, hurry up and wait
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marbella-james
Been waiting a month for my passport to be returned after being requested for visa/waiver issuance-any ideas how long it take?
Did you get it? Normally takes about a week!
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:44 pm
Just Joined

Aww lets just hope we will get about the same time, and in the next few week fingers crossed !! have you got date ur going
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:47 pm
Forum Regular

Aww lets just hope we will get about the same time, and in the next few week fingers crossed !! have you got date ur going
Yes April 13th..... Now changed to August at great expense. You would think I would learn, I spent a shit load last time to rebook.....

1st waiver in 2009 took 6 weeks

2nd waiver in 2011 took 12 weeks

3rd waver 2013 took ..........................???????????????
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

Ahh thats brill did'nt relise you got your email pleased for you did you say interview was mid novemmber for you
Old Mar 28th 2013, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

Sorry though u got yours i must be reading something else lol !!! yes this is our 3 time and this is the longest its ever been missed my daughters 21st in 2011 as i coun'nt go so family had to all go without me it was not good then it come 2 days after they flew back the stress is the worse thing let me know if u get the email and il do the same thanks someone has got it bk at about 21 weeks though
Old Mar 28th 2013, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry though u got yours i must be reading something else lol !!! yes this is our 3 time and this is the longest its ever been missed my daughters 21st in 2011 as i coun'nt go so family had to all go without me it was not good then it come 2 days after they flew back the stress is the worse thing let me know if u get the email and il do the same thanks someone has got it bk at about 21 weeks though
I think you need to use the "quote" button going forward so people know who you are replying to!
Old Mar 28th 2013, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TranceMaster
I think you need to use the "quote" button going forward so people know who you are replying to!
yes your right iv been pressing the wrong bloody button lol hope this is right now i've confussed myself and every one on here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.