Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Police shot in Dallas

Wikiposts

Police shot in Dallas

Old Jul 12th 2016, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police shot in Dallas

Originally Posted by Leslie
I don't think there's much they'll edit out unless it's out of sensitivity for the families of the dead. They're not exactly trying to white-wash the fact that they blew the guy up.
He was a patsy for the Democrat party trying to instigate a race war... they're going to edit out the part where Hilary calls in to order them to erase the shooter. Of course she confirmed the order via hotmail.
Old Jul 12th 2016, 2:38 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

The son she never had?
Old Jul 13th 2016, 3:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
I don't think there's much they'll edit out unless it's out of sensitivity for the families of the dead. They're not exactly trying to white-wash the fact that they blew the guy up.
I was thinking more of putting in the bleeps where appropriate. Though I don't remember hearing bleeps in the US, I think they just cut the words out.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

fakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
Or a police officer pulling over a car for running a red light at 2:00 AM in a crime ridden neighbourhood with 4 black guys in it
Exactly- if the police stopped aggressively policing suspicious black males the inevitable leap in crime rate and collapse in property values would result in all the rich white liberals posting on here having a collective heart attack within about 15 seconds
Old Jul 14th 2016, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

fakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond repute

There is obviously a tragic element to relations between the black community & the police in the US. But the 'black lives matter' argument largely seems like b s to me.
About 120 black people were killed by police last year.
About 15 THOUSAND black people were killed by ither black people last year.
Do 'black lives matter' ever talk about this ? No, they do not.
There are sigmificant problems in many (largely) black urban areas. Is law enfircement the biggest problem, or the cause of these problems ? Not even in the top 10 I would say- & until BLM etc engage with these realities they will have a credibility issue in the eyrs of many people.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Alton Sterling, the black male killed by police in Baton Rouge 2 weeks ago, largely precipitating the massacre in Dallas, was a convicted child rapist, with multiple convictions for battery, assault, home invasion & failure to register as a sex offender.
You posturing rich liberals can shed your crocidile tears for the armed paedophile who was killed while resisting arrest. I'll mourn the deaths of the 5 Dallas cops massacred by a scumbag.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
These BLM protesters are doing this all wrong.

Don't block the freeways? You bloody well should.

Marching doesn't get you on the 6 o'clock news anymore.

Also, this might just be me, but don't group all white people together like a homogenous block. It's really annoying to hear "white people don't care".
You block the freeway & stop paramedics getting to dying children then frankly no, I don't care.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeGordon Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

This is an interesting take on the topic, at the link:
Black Lives Matter: A COINTELPRO Black Op Set Up to Destabilize U.S. Society | SOTN: Alternative News & Commentary

I've no idea whether the opinions expressed there are valid or not; but we all have a duty to make ourselves aware of the perceptions that exist. It's not all quite as black-and-white as the MSM reporters presume.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fakey
There is obviously a tragic element to relations between the black community & the police in the US. But the 'black lives matter' argument largely seems like b s to me.
About 120 black people were killed by police last year.
About 15 THOUSAND black people were killed by ither black people last year.
Do 'black lives matter' ever talk about this ? No, they do not.
There are sigmificant problems in many (largely) black urban areas. Is law enfircement the biggest problem, or the cause of these problems ? Not even in the top 10 I would say- & until BLM etc engage with these realities they will have a credibility issue in the eyrs of many people.
And I'm sure White people are killed by other White people when you exclude cops.

The point is about equality not the death toll.

You block the freeway & stop paramedics getting to dying children then frankly no, I don't care.
Yawn. Block downtown. I don't care.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 8:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Senator Tim Scott Delivered A Personal Speech On His Encounters With Police : NPR
Old Jul 14th 2016, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

I wish we had equality

I also wish I had a unicorn
Old Jul 14th 2016, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

And I'm sure White people are killed by ither white people

Whatever your point is, it's fairly incoherent.

Here's my point.
Obviously, white people are killed by other white people. Is it a crisis within the white community ? No, not really.
Black males are approximately 6 % of the US population. They commit approximately 75% of all murders. But black lives matter & their supporters (including you I guess) would blame all the problems in the black community on law enforcement & indirectly, white people, 'white privilege', 'the white power structure', inequality etc
Among liberal circles this goes unquestioned & frankly it's b s
Old Jul 14th 2016, 10:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I wish we had equality

I also wish I had a unicorn
Hey, it's all good while we're not on the receiving end....

Here's my point.
Obviously, white people are killed by other white people. Is it a crisis within the white community ? No, not really.
Black males are approximately 6 % of the US population. They commit approximately 75% of all murders. But black lives matter & their supporters (including you I guess) would blame all the problems in the black community on law enforcement & indirectly, white people, 'white privilege', 'the white power structure', inequality etc
You still don't get it.
Old Jul 14th 2016, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Here's my point.
no they don't so your point is BS
Old Jul 14th 2016, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Philk
no they don't so your point is BS

Really ?
When did 'black lives matter' do anything about black on black crime ? If they did & I am mistaken then fair enough- but if they didn't (& we all know they didn't) - then my point isn't b s at all.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.