Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Police shot in Dallas

Wikiposts

Police shot in Dallas

Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police shot in Dallas

Originally Posted by fakey
No I comprehend your point, (it's not that complicated, even though you seem to think it is) I just don't agree with it

Anyway, life is short, so best of luck with your on-line campaign for equality, waged on the pages of a British expat website - I wish you nothing but success
Oh, you don't agree with equality. I see where you're coming from; thought you all died out with the dinosaurs.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

What math is that ?
6 % of the population committed 52 % of the murders ?

Im not very good at math & I hope Im not going to be embarrassed here but please go ahead and get to the point ?
Because these stats posted by someone else aren't what you argued.

Math wins again.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OMG - facts !!!
And the lefty social justice warriors go all quiet. What a surprise

I would just add - in the interests of accuracy - that while blacks make up 12% of the population - adult black males (the specific group we're talking about) is an even smaller percentage - maybe 5% of the total general population

But they commit 50% of all murders
Black lives matter eh
Lol, no one actually disputed that fact.

You just missed the point again.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

fakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
Oh, you don't agree with equality. I see where you're coming from; thought you all died out with the dinosaurs.
You can 'agree with equality' all you like. Doesn't mean very much though, does it. For what it's worth, of course 'I agree with equality'. So what ? Do you really think your (or my) opinions are that important ?
What a gargantuan ego you have.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

fakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, no one actually disputed that fact.

You just missed the point again.
Lol eh
What are you, 12 ?
Old Jul 16th 2016, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Because these stats posted by someone else aren't what you argued.

Math wins again.
As far as I can tell, you don't seem to have a very good grasp of maths, so imho you should avoid the subject as best you can, because you don't appear to understand it at an even rudimentary level
Old Jul 16th 2016, 8:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You can 'agree with equality' all you like. Doesn't mean very much though, does it. For what it's worth, of course 'I agree with equality'. So what ? Do you really think your (or my) opinions are that important ?
What a gargantuan ego you have.
See, it wasn't difficult to admit the ideals of BLM are right.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Lol eh
What are you, 12 ?
Almost 12.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 8:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

As far as I can tell, you don't seem to have a very good grasp of maths, so imho you should avoid the subject as best you can, because you don't appear to understand it at an even rudimentary level
Lol. If you don't remember what you posted just go back and read it. Your posts are probably more coherent to you.

I still can't make sense of the math you posted, the math you said you regurgitated.

Brilliant.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 8:38 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Black males make up 6% of the population yet commit approximately 74 % of all murders.
Originally Posted by jeepster

Keep in mind that blacks are only 12% of the population but account for 50% of the homicides.
No & the post immediately after yours quotes a source that backs me up
So you can apologise at your leisure (however I must admit that given your perhormance so far I very much doubt you have the integrity to do so)

So you added 50% to the actual figures and when everyone else called you on it, you claimed that the figures backed you up and they should apologise?

To counter the BLM movement with "but black people commit more violent crime!" is to completely miss the point of the movement.

There are many reasons why black males are disproportionately more likely to commit violent crimes, most of which stem from the fact that they are disproportionately more likely to grow up in an environment which perpetuates those behaviours. That's the root cause that we, as a society need to address.

That and the fact that black people are disproportionately more likely to be arrested and convicted when committing crimes at the same rate as white people.

Old Jul 16th 2016, 8:57 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Judicious use of multi-quote will make reading this thread much more pleasant.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 10:10 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

What math is that ?
6 % of the population committed 52 % of the murders ?

Im not very good at math & I hope Im not going to be embarrassed here but please go ahead and get to the point ?
May I assist you in looking for your mind?
Old Jul 16th 2016, 11:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leslie
May I assist you in looking for your mind?
Hi Lesie
Old Jul 16th 2016, 11:58 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Hiya Boilermaker
Old Jul 16th 2016, 2:56 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

File that with your other 31,000 posts that didn't make any sense either
Great ****ing comeback, really worth the wait that one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.