Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Police shot in Dallas

Wikiposts

Police shot in Dallas

Old Jul 15th 2016, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

fakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police shot in Dallas

Originally Posted by Leslie
Source of these numbers?
FBI crime report -
Look it up. It's all easily available. I'm quoting off the top of my head so might be innaccurate but the substance is true. Liberals, black lives matter, gun opponents etc dont want to admit it but the facts are the facts
Old Jul 15th 2016, 1:20 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fakey
If you've got nothing useful to say, then maybe you should keep out of it. You can yawn & call it trolling as much as you like. But what you can't do is make any coherent meaningful argument in support of black lives matter and their asinine posturing beyond the standard one dimensional banalities & evasions that their 'movement' is based on.
It doesn't matter whether 'you support them' - their tactics, rhetoric & attitude led inevitably to what happened in Dallas. It has also contributed to police largely withdrawing from Baltimore post Freddie Gray, leading to the deadliest year there on record & the deaths of scores more people. But Black Lives Matter eh.
And after you, blm & the rest of the social justice warriors have lost interest & moved on to playing pokemon or whatever else is the next latest fad, lone cops will still be risking their lives every day going up against potentially armed scumbags for $35,000 a year.
Don't forget to work the shaft and cup the balls ...
Old Jul 15th 2016, 1:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

FBI crime report -
Look it up. It's all easily available. I'm quoting off the top of my head so might be innaccurate but the substance is true. Liberals, black lives matter, gun opponents etc dont want to admit it but the facts are the facts
You mean this report?

what facts can you draw from that apart from you being totally wrong?
Old Jul 15th 2016, 1:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
More blah blah. You've still not managed to comprehend what the BLM movement is asking for.

You're just throwing around accusations saying anyone supporting BLM, or their cause, also supports killing police. Way to go.
Make way for the adults.
Blah blah blah all you are doing is throwing around piss poor attempts at being insulting without any actual facts or argument that could be considered meaningful. I've given you several opportunities to explain 'what I don't get' & so far you haven't been able to do so. Not that I'm that interested.
In terms of what blm are asking for, it's not exactly a secret - (greater police accountability, reduction in violence, improved professionalism etc ?)- on the surface it is probably entirely reasonable. But in practice will it make much significant difference ? I doubt it. Most of the police shootings are ambiguous events involving split second decisions in lethally dangerous situations. Maybe the solution is for the police to just withdraw from black communities altogether

Even if you eradicated all police shootings it wouldn't even begin to scratch the surface of the violence that blacks are both victims and cause of & meanwhile 74 % of black children would still be growing up in fatherless poverty. Deny it all you like but those are the facts & they largely undermine blm
But it's so much easier and satisfying to point the finger & blame 'the system', the police, whitey eh
If you don't have any meaningful response to this post, then don't bother replying, because it is getting tedious
You're totally ignoring the fact blm's cause is about police not treating everyone equally, rather than actual numbers killed by whomever.

Your failure to comprehend that means pretty much all your posts are irrelevant on this subject.

You're welcome to try again though.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 10:48 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

FBI crime report -
IOW you just made all that shit up.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond reputejeepster has a reputation beyond repute

Source of these numbers?
"According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks..."

Keep in mind that blacks are only 12% of the population but account for 50% of the homicides.

You can find it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a..._United_States

Last edited by jeepster; Jul 15th 2016 at 5:05 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2016, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond reputemrken30 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jeepster
"According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks..."

Keep in mind that blacks are only 12% of the population but account for 50% of the homicides.

I could be cynical, but the Police only arrest black people , so I'm surprised it's only 50%. Maybe the white people are Hispanics.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 6:20 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrken30;12003852[B
]I could be cynical, but the Police only arrest black people ,[/B] so I'm surprised it's only 50%. Maybe the white people are Hispanics.
That means that there shouldn't be any white people in prisons then
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

fakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond reputefakey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey
You're totally ignoring the fact blm's cause is about police not treating everyone equally, rather than actual numbers killed by whomever.

Your failure to comprehend that means pretty much all your posts are irrelevant on this subject.

You're welcome to try again though.
No I comprehend your point, (it's not that complicated, even though you seem to think it is) I just don't agree with it

Anyway, life is short, so best of luck with your on-line campaign for equality, waged on the pages of a British expat website - I wish you nothing but success
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

IOW you just made all that shit up.
No & the post immediately after yours quotes a source that backs me up
So you can apologise at your leisure (however I must admit that given your perhormance so far I very much doubt you have the integrity to do so)
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jeepster

OMG - facts !!!
And the lefty social justice warriors go all quiet. What a surprise

I would just add - in the interests of accuracy - that while blacks make up 12% of the population - adult black males (the specific group we're talking about) is an even smaller percentage - maybe 5% of the total general population

But they commit 50% of all murders
Black lives matter eh
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:15 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

No & the post immediately after yours quotes a source that backs me up
So you can apologise at your leisure (however I must admit that given your perhormance so far I very much doubt you have the integrity to do so)
Even Wikipedia *cough* does not back you up because ... math.
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Don't forget to work the shaft and cup the balls ...
File that with your other 31,000 posts that didn't make any sense either
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

Even Wikipedia *cough* does not back you up because ... math.
What math is that ?
6 % of the population committed 52 % of the murders ?

Im not very good at math & I hope Im not going to be embarrassed here but please go ahead and get to the point ?
Old Jul 16th 2016, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Philk
You mean this report?

what facts can you draw from that apart from you being totally wrong?
The fact that you evidently don't understand how to read a spread sheet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.