Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

Education info for USA.

Education info for USA.

Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:35 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Education info for USA.

Originally Posted by Ray
Two weeks in Orlando ... your manage that ..
But don't shout at the natives ..
What's likely to happen if he shouts at you?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:37 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaPs
What makes you think i can't goto the USA because i have no idea?

Of course i have no idea, that's why i'm here.

It's only a visa for gods sake, just because i don't know about it doesn't mean i won't EVER be able to go anywhere lol.
you have no idea how it works. you do not get into the usa JUST because you want to. you can try and enter the usa for a NON working holiday for up to 90 days on the vwp. otherwise a visa is required. from what you have said so far you have no idea what visa you could be eligible for. the likely hood is that there is none as you dont appear to qualify for the 'working' ones and probably dont have enougfh cash for the student ones! if you dont sort the visa eligibility out then you simply cannot come. and if you stamp your foot and whine it doesnt actually change the immigration officers mind (except to maybe hasten the exit!)
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elvira
What's likely to happen if he shouts at you?
2nd amendment ..need you ask ..
Forum Regular

DaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really nice

LOL, what makes you a judge of who i am? How in gods name can you even predict i wouldn't be able to make it in any country.

You have no idea who i am so don't judge my capabilities of doing something, just because i don't know about a visa.

I am going now, because i'm getting nothing more than jibes.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

DaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really niceDaPs is just really nice

I think you'd be arrested for shooting me if i shouted at you buddy, unless of course i was in your house
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, what makes you a judge of who i am? How in gods name can you even predict i wouldn't be able to make it in any country.
You could not even make it on a forum ...
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:40 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
2nd amendment ..need you ask ..
Not me...... but I have the OP's wellbeing at heart...
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:41 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute

ray - you da man! you got it so right!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:42 pm
Ray

I think you'd be arrested for shooting me if i shouted at you buddy, unless of course i was in your house
LOL...You dont know Florida law ....do you ...
you must keep up ...

Florida
Is deadly force allowed to be a first resort in public?.. Yes .
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Not for shouting at someone though, i would of thought even florida wouldn't be that unlawful lol.

How do iu cancel my account on here? I'm better off looking for myself lol.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:46 pm
Ray

Not for shouting at someone though, i would of thought even florida wouldn't be that unlawful lol.

How do iu cancel my account on here? I'm better off looking for myself lol.
In response to the new law some members of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence passed out flyers at the Miami airport. According to USA Today it said: “Do not argue unnecessarily with local people. If someone appears to be angry with you, maintain to the best of your ability a positive attitude and do not shout or make threatening gestures.”
http://fishing.about.com/od/unitedst...floridagun.htm
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:46 pm
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

i said before chose japan. im changing my mind. chose the usa. it would give us all a chuckle when you get banned for illegally entering or simply turned back round at point of entry!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

I would of thought that'd be the general rule around the world to be honest lol. Don't be an idiot around angry people with guns lol.

MsElui, what's with your pathetic and useless comments? Who said i was going to enter illegally? Just don't even bother posting if you don't have anything good to say to me about it.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:52 pm
Ray

[Well thanks for coming ..
try this forum ...
http://www.knittingforums.co.uk/
Old Feb 8th 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Some of you here are helpful, and thanks for that. Others are utter idiots, but think your great, thanks for that too, gave me a good laugh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.