Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Oct 29th 2016, 8:53 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
Did she make her point? Have you come to a conclusion on the issue, which way are you swinging?
Oh, I'm voting no on that one. I don't want condoms getting in the way of my viewing pleasure.
Old Oct 29th 2016, 12:48 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Wintersong
Oh, I'm voting no on that one. I don't want condoms getting in the way of my viewing pleasure.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 3:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Perhaps? Let's say you reduce costs by 10% over two years. That will bring expenditures down to about 16% of GDP. You want to fund "Medicaid for anyone who wants it" with a 1% tax. It just doesn't add up - why would anyone buy insurance for many multiples of the cost of your 1% Medicaid tax?

Oh, and even though "Medicaid is delivered through private insurance companies" in some states, it's still totally funded through taxes.

A mandate in exchange for heavily regulated insurance really isn't that "complicated". It's the basis for health access in many other western countries. But you are right that combining that with no regulation of prices isn't going to work, nor is having such a weak mandate.
The percentages can be changed to make it work, and most insurance can still be delivered through workplace. Whether medical costs reduced tenor even twenty percent. the idea is simply only addressing insurance premiums doesn't address the key problem costs.

To give an example. Two years ago I was at a dinner given by a doctor , his father in law here was chairman of a hospital, his son a budget analysts for same hospital. They wanted to give a certain benefit to employees, so they asked the budget analyst to determine real cost of the benefit. The result they arrived at was a benefit that they charged between $150 to $250 ( whether private insurance, self pay. Medicaid of whatever), the actual cost was $15. I asked if that was case, and since hospital non profit, why wouldn't they reduce cost to people with no insurance - they kind of smiled and said how would they maintain their standard of living if they did that ? Imagine the chairman who made I think over $500,000 a year saying such a thing.

-- I think dramatic cost control is vital to improve system.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 3:48 am
Account Closed

Non profit means you get paid salary and not salary/dividends.

Nothing to do with what that Salary is.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

A funny thing happened to us yesterday

We were walking around Moody Gardens in Galveston after eating lunch and my poor husband got (wo)man handled by a group of ladies all excited by the t-shirt he was wearing until he explained to them that it said Triumph and not Trump. When he added that he wouldn't be seen dead in a Trump shirt their excitment changed and I had to drag him away
quickly.

It made me laugh
Old Oct 30th 2016, 2:28 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
A funny thing happened to us yesterday

We were walking around Moody Gardens in Galveston after eating lunch and my poor husband got (wo)man handled by a group of ladies all excited by the t-shirt he was wearing until he explained to them that it said Triumph and not Trump. When he added that he wouldn't be seen dead in a Trump shirt their excitment changed and I had to drag him away
quickly.

It made me laugh

Galvaston is not just in the song then.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 2:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Non profit means you get paid salary and not salary/dividends.

Nothing to do with what that Salary is.
I understand that, but simply it is outrageous the level of compensation considering the situation of people who cant afford insurance or medical care.
Old Oct 30th 2016, 6:22 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

This could become a real tragedy. Imagine Hillary losing narrowly to Trump all because of E-mails on the PC of **** face Weiner and his wife. It's beyond belief.
Old Oct 31st 2016, 1:24 am
Account Closed

Old Oct 31st 2016, 5:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like Trump is up to his old tricks of not paying his contractors again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...3852&tid=ss_tw

He owes three quarters of a million to pollsters.

You'd think he'd have enough cash given the amount of tax he doesn't pay.

Two experts say Donald Trump should be investigated for criminal tax evasion - Vox
Old Oct 31st 2016, 5:29 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

So is Clinton still going to be under FBI investigation when Trump is on trail for child rape?
Old Oct 31st 2016, 5:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
So is Clinton still going to be under FBI investigation when Trump is on trail for child rape?
If the GOP get their way she'll be "under investigation" for the next eight years.

Trump on the other hand has trials for fraud, bribery, tax evasion, sexual assault, rape, visa fraud etc etc etc
Old Oct 31st 2016, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
Fraction Magic – Part 1: Votes are being counted as fractions instead of as whole numbers | BlackBoxVoting.org
I expect most of you know all about this fraud - and many of you approve of it - but I give this link for those who have not previously heard of it. The Diebold people are all Clinton supporters. That's why so many of us believe that Trump is whistling past the graveyard, thinking he has a chance of winning the Presidency.
Oh *** off

the main voter fraud is from the GOP pulling every trick they can think of it to stop minorities voting
Old Oct 31st 2016, 7:18 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gordon Barlow
Fraction Magic – Part 1: Votes are being counted as fractions instead of as whole numbers | BlackBoxVoting.org
I expect most of you know all about this fraud - and many of you approve of it - but I give this link for those who have not previously heard of it. The Diebold people are all Clinton supporters. That's why so many of us believe that Trump is whistling past the graveyard, thinking he has a chance of winning the Presidency.
Diebold? They were the ones that were responsible for the Bush/Ohio debacle in 2004. Now they're rigging it for Clinton? I realise Putin doesn't pay you enough to employ facts and logic, but they are quite important.

Also, stop with the absurd strawmen of thinking we approve of voter fraud just because we don't believe your shite. It makes you seem even more idiotic.
Old Oct 31st 2016, 9:13 am
I love my brick!

This is hilarious...

Paul Manafort tricked Trump into switching from Christie to Pence by faking airplane malfunction

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.