2016 Election

Old Nov 1st 2016, 6:10 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Yeh, a question about the Flint water situation when the debate was held in... Flint. Who'd have guessed??

Brazile should resign from the DNC for being terminally dumb if nothing else.
The other question is why does CNN hire the likes of Brazile and Corey Lewandowski in the first place. Then they act all shocked and chagrined when they do something like this to help their favoured candidate.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zargof
The other question is why does CNN hire the likes of Brazile and Corey Lewandowski in the first place. Then they act all shocked and chagrined when they do something like this to help their favoured candidate.
24 hour news cycle - they have to fill it up with something so they hire partisan hacks on both sides.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 6:44 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Most of the people on here are having a go at Trump and seem to be Hillary Apologists.

No point in me adding to the Trump comments.

If it was the other way around and Trump was getting a pass then I would have no problem covering him, not exactly a shortage of things.

I mainly watch CNN, guess I should really watch Fox to get the Hillary coverage.

I have enjoyed watching the CNN Talking Heads squirm and have an internal bet as to how long it will take them to come up with an excuse and what that will be.

Still have issues thinking this is real...

Mmmmm. Yeah but no but yeah but no.

You've been gunning for Hillary since before the nomination process had really even kicked off. So, you may not love Trump but you are clearly pushing an agenda.

I don't criticize Clinton as much as I used to. That's because I've decided on a candidate.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 6:47 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

They are both dangerous, KKK well I could mention Byrd, if you want to have a discussion about who is the most dangerous then that may be valid, not sure how to score.
There you go again. Defending Trump.

Yes, let's have that discussion. Please explain how Byrd is more dangerous than Duke. You're the one that brought up Byrd so, hurry on up and get that explaining done.

Last edited by Leslie; Nov 1st 2016 at 7:52 pm. Reason: grammar and punctuation
Old Nov 1st 2016, 6:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
Mmmmm. Yeah but no but yeah but no.

You've been gunning for Hillary since before the nomination process had really even kicked off. So, you may not love Trump but you are clearly pushing an agenda.

I don't criticize Clinton as much as I used to. That's because I've decided on a candidate.
All you need to know about Boiler is he's scared that Clinton will take his guns away.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 6:49 pm
WTF?

They are both dangerous, KKK well I could mention Byrd, if you want to have a discussion about who is the most dangerous then that may be valid, not sure how to score.

There is no way of knowing in advance who will be worse, so conjecture.

2 deeply flawed candidates, so a damage limitation situation.
PS:

Hillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member : snopes.com
Old Nov 1st 2016, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Philk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond reputePhilk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celticgrid
As I read somewhere (but can't remember where)...

I'm voting for the second worst thing that could happen to this country.

A terrible situation made worse by my failing to believe that either side will learn anything. Already there seems to be an unsubstantiated 'hope' that somehow 2020 will be so much rosier. Why?
Because the GOP will commission a report on why they failed, they'll call it an Autopsy report and it will recommend how to be more inclusive to the minorities

oh

sh*t, time to go long (short?) on Tums for 2020
Old Nov 1st 2016, 6:54 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

All you need to know about Boiler is he's scared that Clinton will take his guns away.
"I'm not looking to repeal the Second Amendment. I'm not looking to take people's guns away," she said.

Where does Hillary Clinton stand on guns? - CNNPolitics.com
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

There is no way of knowing in advance who will be worse, so conjecture.

2 deeply flawed candidates, so a damage limitation situation.
I think anyone with half a brain can determine that Trump will be more damaging than Clinton. At worst, you can speculate that with Clinton, we'll have 'four more years' of what's gone before; which hasn't been that bad. With Trump, we could have financial AND foreign policy catastrophes of amazing proportions.
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

"I'm not looking to repeal the Second Amendment. I'm not looking to take people's guns away," she said.
Do you believe her?
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

Do you believe her?
Why wouldn't I? What are you suggesting?
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why wouldn't I? What are you suggesting?
I'm not suggesting anything beyond asking you whether you agree that Clinton is not looking to repeal the Second Amendment and is not looking to take people's guns away?
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:25 pm
Account Closed

Seems pretty clear cut, mind you she did not mention ammunition
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
I think anyone with half a brain can determine that Trump will be more damaging than Clinton. At worst, you can speculate that with Clinton, we'll have 'four more years' of what's gone before; which hasn't been that bad. With Trump, we could have financial AND foreign policy catastrophes of amazing proportions.
This is what baffles me. Yes ok neither candidate is perfect but that is what we have to choose from.

While arguments about Washington corruption and the "establishment" needing to be shaken up by an outsider have some merit, the suggestion that Trump is the right outsider to do the shaking is preposterous.

If you want an outsider to shake up Washington at least find someone qualified, who understands basic civics and knows about international affairs. Trump has repeatedly demonstrated a failure on those points.

Go away and start your own third party and come back in 4 years with a proper candidate!
Old Nov 1st 2016, 7:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
If you want an outsider to shake up Washington at least find someone qualified, who understands basic civics and knows about international affairs. Trump has repeatedly demonstrated a failure on those points.
I presume a lot of people are voting solely with Supreme Court picks in mind.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.