Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Sep 10th 2016, 8:23 am
Sasstronaut

livinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by MMcD
which bans sarcasm in North Korea!
Well, that would be me dead/ in prison after about 5 minutes
Old Sep 10th 2016, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
And then you thought it couldn't get any more ridiculous...Instead of Releasing Medical Records, Donald Trump Will Discuss Health Regimen with Dr. Oz
I think that's a misprint....it was meant to say "Trump will discuss health with The Wizard of Oz"...

....who, by the way, could be Trump's doppelganger:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard_of_Oz_(character) :

Wizard of Oz
"he is the ruler of the Land of Oz and highly venerated by his subjects. ...the only man capable of solving their problems... Eventually, it is revealed that Oz is ... an ordinary conman...using a lot of elaborate magic tricks and props to make himself seem "great and powerful." ... he found himself worshipped as a great sorcerer, became Supreme Ruler of the kingdom, and did his best to sustain the myth."

Truth is stranger than fiction - except when they've become indistinguishable.
Like now.
Old Sep 10th 2016, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MMcD
He's been upped by Kim Jong Un (who, by the way, awarded a rare Dear Leader Seal of Approval when he "endorsed" Trump back in June, as reported then by the NYTimes)

The Dear Leader just issued a decree which bans sarcasm in North Korea!
Good idea:
1. Gives "Forbidden Kingdom" a sub-text
2. Prudent to have at-the-ready if there's a Trump tĂȘte-a-tĂȘte
Further to my own post above....
Trump should really have suggested that Kim's hacker spies in North Korea find Hillary's missing emails, rather than Russia's KGB (or whatever it's now called).

North Korea certainly proved their mettle, cleaned Sony's plate, 30,000 emails will be small potatoes.
And Trump can still cover his rear end with his boilerplate "I was only being sarcastic" defense - so long as he doesn't say that when he goes to North Korea
Old Sep 10th 2016, 4:40 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Barack Obama just doesn't have strong leadership qualities Hasn't rounded up dissidents, altered the Constitution so that he can stay on as Prez and invaded and annexed part of northern Mexico.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
Barack Obama just doesn't have strong leadership qualities Hasn't rounded up dissidents, altered the Constitution so that he can stay on as Prez and invaded and annexed part of northern Mexico.
Yet is called a dictator for wanting people to have health insurance.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 4:05 am
Sasstronaut

livinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond reputelivinginnyc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Yet is called a dictator for wanting people to have health insurance.
And not de-fund Planned Parenthood
Old Sep 11th 2016, 9:06 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Any one else see HClinton almost fall over as she left the 911 memorial today?

Is she sick or was it heat stroke or just a fainting thing, I know I have fainted standing for long periods of time, the media are guna have a job finding out I guess
Old Sep 11th 2016, 9:24 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Any one else see HClinton almost fall over as she left the 911 memorial today?

Is she sick or was it heat stroke or just a fainting thing, I know I have fainted standing for long periods of time, the media are guna have a job finding out I guess

She was out in the heat and humidity for ninety minutes and ended up feeling "overheated." It was the kind of weather that had models a third her age keeling over at the Kanye West fashion show in the city earlier in the week -- and they were scantily clad, not wearing business suits.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 9:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

She had been diagnosed with pneumonia last Friday. I had this recently...took 3 months and 4 x 10 day courses of antibiotics to clear it. I don't know how she can keep up with her schedule...it wiped me out.

She looked terrible this morning and during the much publicized speech last Friday. She was obviously feeling ill this morning...wearing reflective sunglasses. Not a good look for a future POTUS at a 9/11 memorial ceremony.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 11th 2016 at 9:43 am.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Please, please, please Hillary AND Donald - release detailed up-to-date health reports. ASAP!
We don't need even more distraction and hear-say speculation.

The video posted online of Clintons 'fainting spell' ( ) was worrying.
It would be easy enough to dispel this speculation....otoh....maybe with the Breibart pack...it wouldn't
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:01 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

This is sad. She has pneumonia and should have been at home on bedrest. If she stayed at home, everybody would have lost their shit because she was a no-show. So she goes and ends up getting too sick to stay and everybody loses their shit because she's sick.

Where was Trump today?
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
This is sad. She has pneumonia and should have been at home on bedrest. If she stayed at home, everybody would have lost their shit because she was a no-show. So she goes and ends up getting too sick to stay and everybody loses their shit because she's sick.

Where was Trump today?
It was diagnosed Friday...although she decided or short circuited not to reveal it to the American public. She decided to go ahead with a fund raiser later that day. She also intended to go ahead with another tomorrow and several others this week on the west coast according to CNN. Seems she chose $$$$ over her health...however it looks like next week's appearances will be cancelled or scaled back.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

OMG, OMG, OMG....didn't believe it - till Leslie just posted...then googled...and found myself saying 'oh my god' aloud, at the computer screen...and can't even bring myself to read any of the news reports....

This is so dismaying. First of all for Hillary...but then for (fill in the blank).

CRAP!
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:17 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It was diagnosed Friday...although she decided or short circuited not to reveal it to the American public. She decided to go ahead with a fund raiser later that day. She also intended to go ahead with another tomorrow and several others this week on the west coast according to CNN. Seems she chose $$$$ over her health...however it looks like next week's appearances will be cancelled or scaled back.
Since she doesn't actually get to keep any of that money for herself ... perhaps she was putting her job and her responsibilities ahead of her health? That's what women are expected to do, and if they don't then they're savaged. I've worked, sick as a dog, many times, because I couldn't afford to miss work --- both as a financial matter (I actually needed the money to live, does that make me greedy?) and a matter of professional appearances.

I think this is a direct result of her being bullied by Trump about her health. Had he not started this disgusting attack, she probably would have felt more comfortable cancelling some events and getting the rest she needed.

Last edited by Leslie; Sep 11th 2016 at 10:19 am.
Old Sep 11th 2016, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
That's *your* interpretation
It won't surprise you to know there are those who would view it differently

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.