Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Spain in a 'state of total emergency' ?

Spain in a 'state of total emergency' ?

Old Jun 7th 2012, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

Arthurs Glove is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Spain in a 'state of total emergency' ?

Sorry if this has already been covered in the thread but I can't be bothered trawling through 180 posts!
I am assuming that non resident with a Spanish current account is afforded the same level of protection under EU laws of up to E100K if the Spanish bank goes bust.
Is that correct?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Spain in a 'state of total emergency' ?

Originally Posted by Arthurs Glove
Sorry if this has already been covered in the thread but I can't be bothered trawling through 180 posts!
I am assuming that non resident with a Spanish current account is afforded the same level of protection under EU laws of up to E100K if the Spanish bank goes bust.
Is that correct?
and who will pay it? they have no money left..my bank manager asked me for a beer the other day!
Old Jun 7th 2012, 2:13 pm
Forum Regular

alecalgo is a jewel in the roughalecalgo is a jewel in the roughalecalgo is a jewel in the roughalecalgo is a jewel in the roughalecalgo is a jewel in the rough

Guardian headlines this morning :-
"As Rajoy came under mounting international pressure to accept the eurozone's fourth national bailout in two years, the govt in Madrid angrily rejected the demands, insisting it did not need rescuing. With fears of a euro meltdown having rapidly shifted from Greece to Spain, Rajoy is now pleading for a direct eurozone rescue of his country's banks, to avoid the humiliation attached to requesting a national bailout."
You couldn't make it up could you ?! Though I can't think of an appropriate analogy on the lines of 'pride goes before a fall' ..... though I should be able to when considering the many spasms of impromptu money burning that occurs in this fiesta ridden country.
(2)---
Just thought of a tame one though : how about "the groom and his family wanted a quiet do with the minimum of fuss and expense .... the bride wanted an expensive humdinger, with absolutely all the trimmings - she got what she wanted. However, after all the speechifying was over, the brides father walked up to the grooms dad and presented him with the bill for everything.... so sorry old chap, but I've gone bust providing all this, you will have to cough up for it all " Sort of ok that one .... no ? Yup, the bride is obviously Spain but the groom's dad, who does he represent ? ...well Merkel of course ! And that's quite ok, with civil same sex marriages in the mode, it's just one more madness to add to the growing pile.
(3)---
If Rajoy gets what he wants it will then sink in that the UK has boobed by being outside the eurozone. The UK taxpayer bought £45bn of shares in RBS and almost £20bn in Lloyds - we would have had all that debt nicely covered and paid for ... in our dreams we would !! ... what with France as one of the arbiters .... non ! But will cheeky Rajoy get away with it, the recapitalisation of his banks directly from EU funds ? : to me it seems impossible that the Germans will sign up to any thing as stupid as that. It all begs yet another rhetorical question : would not every country in the Eurozone not then RUSH to find it's own quota of 'failed banks' that needed recapitalising ? Yes, I know, the 'new fiscal integration plan' would have a huge band of bank auditors/inspectors rushing round the EU ....another layer of bureaucracy sans pareil !
(4)---
George Osborne on Rad 4 this morning : it's nothing to do with us Gov ! Mr Cameron & Obama are going to sort it .... they have been discussing the euro problem, and are again 'warning' Merkel & co that they have to sort it out or the EU idea will collapse (isn't that what most tories want anyway ?)
Cameron, he said, is taking this warning today to confront Merkel with it.... and he will insist that the prob is sorted tout suite (she will say, much more politely than Sarkozy did, that we Brits should 'keep our noses out of it, as it is nothing to do with us') Then Osborne repeated his contradictory warning re the UK economy. If they don't sort it the Euro prob will irrevocably damage our economy. Which sounded like someone far out at sea, uttering his last splutterings "if that lifeboat is not launched soon I'm a goner"
(5)----
Asked how the eurozone members could sort it, he replied "fiscal union, of course .... the coming together of them all as one country, so that they can all help one another to fund their respective banks" Then what ?.... how will that effect us ? Well .... (pause) ... there will be, quite obviously, a need for treaty changes to bring it all about. However ... at these treaty meetings we will be very watchful.... and we will veto their plans of fiscal union if there is not an opt-out for our financial services industry.
Interviewer (well ME actually, now putting the appropriate words into his mouth). Well then Mr Osborne ... just supposing they craftily allow us an opt-out for our financial services, in order to move ahead with their plans without being grid-locked. But then, once they've got themselves sorted, they'll surely unleash their cunning plan : which would be of course, the long wished for one of getting shut of us for ever ! Meaning to say, that once joined up and making some sort of a go of it, would they not then say 'get you gone, once and for all, you trouble making brits' ..... ??
(6)---
Contrariwise (me now asking myself a rhetorical question), if, instead, they flung out our demand for an opt-out .... what then ? .... would we still not be automatically flung out of the EU as a "those-Brits-have-gone-too-far stumbling block" to further progress ?
(7)---
INTERVIEWER'S actual words .... a veto eh ? .... it it not time now for the referendum on the EU that we have been promised for such a long time ?
OSBORNE ...Well, we'd be having a referendum anyway ... at the time of any treaty changes . If that guy Osborne is not the the supreme janus faced animal ? .... promising all things to all men and getting nowhere with it. Obviously, given the current state of play, a Referendum would exit us from the EU anyway.
(8)---
LIKELY UPSHOT if any of the 3 above 'UK exits the EU' scenarios came to pass:-
Much if not all 'our' industry would leave our shores. Why 'our' ? .... because it is not really our industry at all .... is it ?
Consider what little remains of our once great motor industry :- JAGUAR, LANDROVER (Indan owned); TOYOTA, HONDA, NISSAN; PEUGEOT, BMW MINI (at Cowley); VAUXHALL (gmotors america), FORD (american).
They are all foreign owned !! (even the steel works are Indian & Thai owned) ; and all could up-sticks and leave UK shores if they take it into their heads to do so. Why are they here at all then ?? They are here for the near third world labour rates, and the fact that our unions have been 'tamed'. Most of all though they are here because the UK is a useful base from which they can access the Eurozone with their products, but yet remain relatively free from all the rigours of the EU's rules and regulations.
(9)---
But, once thrown out of the EU .... or having left voluntarily, all those EU states that play lip service to being 'our friends' (I nearly boo booed there and wrote 'our face book friends' will go for our throats . Industry would in the main leave the UK quick style. There'd also be a concentrated attack, led by France no doubt, on our much vaunted financial services industry(##), so we'd be the losers in every respect.
(##).......the 'City of London' = the financial services 'industry' According to Boris Johnson's mayoral reelection bumpf the UK’s most profitable industry contributing more than £50 billion pound to the treasury each year in taxes.
As a horny handed son of toil I am very resentful that 'proper industry' is now ranked so lowly and that those few streets in the centre of London are considered to be the at the zenith of modernity and wealth creativity - the "modern way of making money." Whereas the rest of the country's efforts to stay afloat are patronised and seen as puny and well in the shadow of the City money machine.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 2:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

billgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond reputebillgates has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely put sir.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 2:27 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

there are 27 countries in the Eu
there are 17 countries in the €urozone

there is no mechanism for a country to leave the €zone nor to be expelled, it will take a full council meeting to rewrite the rules
Old Jun 7th 2012, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino
there are 27 countries in the Eu
there are 17 countries in the €urozone

there is no mechanism for a country to leave the €zone nor to be expelled, it will take a full council meeting to rewrite the rules
Don't know if anyone watched Newsnight last night, they interviewed a Spanish and German politician. Basicly the Spanish one said they would not accept a bailout with the austerity conditions that would follow but wanted the ECB to bailout instead the Spanish banks direct. To which they basically said so you are waiting to see if you can get Mrs Merkle to blink first? The German politician basically agreed this was the case and that he believed that an agreement could be made to which the Spanish would have the measures for accepting a bailout watered down. Which seems fine but I wonder how the others i.e. Greece, Ireland and Portugal would then feel especially as Greece coming up to this election?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:18 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobd22
Don't know if anyone watched Newsnight last night, they interviewed a Spanish and German politician. Basicly the Spanish one said they would not accept a bailout with the austerity conditions that would follow but wanted the ECB to bailout instead the Spanish banks direct. To which they basically said so you are waiting to see if you can get Mrs Merkle to blink first? The German politician basically agreed this was the case and that he believed that an agreement could be made to which the Spanish would have the measures for accepting a bailout watered down. Which seems fine but I wonder how the others i.e. Greece, Ireland and Portugal would then feel especially as Greece coming up to this election?
So Spain is doing what Greece has been doing all these months - waiting for the Iron Chancellor to blink

Merkel doesnt want the ignomony of a Euro breakup on her CV, she will do all she can to ensure it stays in existance.
However, nothing short of shooting in the back of the head all those smart arses in the money markets, who are doing to the Southern European countries what they did to the UK all those years ago, will stop it.

Remember - it was the banks who kept lending money the knew they didnt have to people and countries who shouldnt have had the money, but everyone now has to bail the banks out whilst they are still carrying on with their profligate ways, and awarding bonuses for failure. And it is the banks who are still calling the tune - just like the Pied Piper of Hamlyn.

And the same result

Old Jun 7th 2012, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute

Fitch cut Spain rating again, and warning of 100 billion necessary to re-capitalise Spanish banks.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

alecalgo is a jewel in the roughalecalgo is a jewel in the roughalecalgo is a jewel in the roughalecalgo is a jewel in the roughalecalgo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by alecalgo
Post 165 Guardian headlines this morning :-
"As Rajoy came under mounting international pressure to accept the eurozone's fourth national bailout in two years, the govt in Madrid angrily rejected the demands, insisting it did not need rescuing. With fears of a euro meltdown having rapidly shifted from Greece to Spain, Rajoy is now pleading for a direct eurozone rescue of his country's banks, to avoid the humiliation attached to requesting a national bailout."
You couldn't make it up could you ?! Though I can't think of an appropriate analogy on the lines of 'pride goes before a fall' ..... though I should be able to when considering the many spasms of impromptu money burning that occurs in this fiesta ridden country.
(2)---
Just thought of a tame one though : how about "the groom and his family wanted a quiet do with the minimum of fuss and expense .... the bride wanted an expensive humdinger, with absolutely all the trimmings - she got what she wanted. However, after all the speechifying was over, the brides father walked up to the grooms dad and presented him with the bill for everything.... so sorry old chap, but I've gone bust providing all this, you will have to cough up for it all " Sort of ok that one .... no ? Yup, the bride is obviously Spain but the groom's dad, who does he represent ? ...well Merkel of course ! And that's quite ok, with civil same sex marriages in the mode, it's just one more madness to add to the growing pile.
(3)---
If Rajoy gets what he wants it will then sink in that the UK has boobed by being outside the eurozone. The UK taxpayer bought £45bn of shares in RBS and almost £20bn in Lloyds - we would have had all that debt nicely covered and paid for ... in our dreams we would !! ... what with France as one of the arbiters .... non ! But will cheeky Rajoy get away with it, the recapitalisation of his banks directly from EU funds ? : to me it seems impossible that the Germans will sign up to any thing as stupid as that. It all begs yet another rhetorical question : would not every country in the Eurozone not then RUSH to find it's own quota of 'failed banks' that needed recapitalising ? Yes, I know, the 'new fiscal integration plan' would have a huge band of bank auditors/inspectors rushing round the EU ....another layer of bureaucracy sans pareil !
(4)---
George Osborne on Rad 4 this morning : it's nothing to do with us Gov ! Mr Cameron & Obama are going to sort it .... they have been discussing the euro problem, and are again 'warning' Merkel & co that they have to sort it out or the EU idea will collapse (isn't that what most tories want anyway ?)
Cameron, he said, is taking this warning today to confront Merkel with it.... and he will insist that the prob is sorted tout suite (she will say, much more politely than Sarkozy did, that we Brits should 'keep our noses out of it, as it is nothing to do with us') Then Osborne repeated his contradictory warning re the UK economy. If they don't sort it the Euro prob will irrevocably damage our economy. Which sounded like someone far out at sea, uttering his last splutterings "if that lifeboat is not launched soon I'm a goner"
(5)----
Asked how the eurozone members could sort it, he replied "fiscal union, of course .... the coming together of them all as one country, so that they can all help one another to fund their respective banks" Then what ?.... how will that effect us ? Well .... (pause) ... there will be, quite obviously, a need for treaty changes to bring it all about. However ... at these treaty meetings we will be very watchful.... and we will veto their plans of fiscal union if there is not an opt-out for our financial services industry.
Interviewer (well ME actually, now putting the appropriate words into his mouth). Well then Mr Osborne ... just supposing they craftily allow us an opt-out for our financial services, in order to move ahead with their plans without being grid-locked. But then, once they've got themselves sorted, they'll surely unleash their cunning plan : which would be of course, the long wished for one of getting shut of us for ever ! Meaning to say, that once joined up and making some sort of a go of it, would they not then say 'get you gone, once and for all, you trouble making brits' ..... ??
(6)---
Contrariwise (me now asking myself a rhetorical question), if, instead, they flung out our demand for an opt-out .... what then ? .... would we still not be automatically flung out of the EU as a "those-Brits-have-gone-too-far stumbling block" to further progress ?
(7)---
INTERVIEWER'S actual words .... a veto eh ? .... it it not time now for the referendum on the EU that we have been promised for such a long time ?
OSBORNE ...Well, we'd be having a referendum anyway ... at the time of any treaty changes . If that guy Osborne is not the the supreme janus faced animal ? .... promising all things to all men and getting nowhere with it. Obviously, given the current state of play, a Referendum would exit us from the EU anyway.
(8)---
LIKELY UPSHOT if any of the 3 above 'UK exits the EU' scenarios came to pass:-
Much if not all 'our' industry would leave our shores. Why 'our' ? .... because it is not really our industry at all .... is it ?
Consider what little remains of our once great motor industry :- JAGUAR, LANDROVER (Indan owned); TOYOTA, HONDA, NISSAN; PEUGEOT, BMW MINI (at Cowley); VAUXHALL (gmotors america), FORD (american).
They are all foreign owned !! (even the steel works are Indian & Thai owned) ; and all could up-sticks and leave UK shores if they take it into their heads to do so.
Why are they here at all then ?? They are here for the near third world labour rates, and the fact that our unions have been 'tamed'. Most of all though they are here because the UK is a useful base from which they can access the Eurozone with their products, but yet remain relatively free from all the rigours of the EU's rules and regulations.
(9)---
But, once thrown out of the EU .... or having left voluntarily, all those EU states that play lip service to being 'our friends' (I nearly boo booed there and wrote 'our face book friends' will go for our throats . Industry would in the main leave the UK quick style. There'd also be a concentrated attack, led by France no doubt, on our much vaunted financial services industry(##), so we'd be the losers in every respect.
(##).......the 'City of London' = the financial services 'industry' According to Boris Johnson's mayoral reelection bumpf the UK’s most profitable industry contributing more than £50 billion pound to the treasury each year in taxes.
As a horny handed son of toil I am very resentful that 'proper industry' is now ranked so lowly and that those few streets in the centre of London are considered to be the at the zenith of modernity and wealth creativity - the "modern way of making money." Whereas the rest of the country's efforts to stay afloat are patronised and seen as puny and well in the shadow of the City money machine.
----
In the above I forgot to include the motoring crown jewels - Rolls Royce & Bentley; both now German owned. Remarkably though, against the run of all our industry bleeding away, we have been able to hang onto Rolls Royce aero engines .... hip hip hurrah to Edward Heath for bailing them out (well, nationalising them) in their time of need. But don't bank on us hanging onto that firm much longer .... they are now setting up huge plants abroad, this one in Singapore.
()---
QUOTE "The seven-tonne cylindrical Trent 900 engine, which powers the biggest passenger plane in the world - the Airbus A380, hangs in mid-air at the heart of the Rolls-Royce Seletar facility in Singapore. When engines like this one start rolling off the production line in a few months' time, it will take 14 days to put one together from start to finish."
There is also talk of building a similar plant in China .... so that's it then !! Goodbye (should things turn 'financially nonviable' due to EU machinations) to Derby and Barnoldswick etc (and the myriad of support plants countrywide).
Can anyone help me to identify any more of our best china that the rest of the world will be eyeing up ...? perhaps the Red Arrows team and our collection of Hurricanes and Spitfires etc No, don't be silly and suggest Scotland. Salmond is already getting that sorted ... he is avidly chatting up Norway and the relationship looks all cosy - which one will be the bride and which the groom is hard to tell at this stage !
Lastly .... a UK EU exit..? How are all the foreign folks who are buying up our Utilities going to react ? And France, already cagey about their contract to build our next set of nuclear power stations ...? Not kindly, I should imagine ...?
Incidentally, some of the above itinerant car plants may well end up in Spain .... so not all bad ...eh?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:00 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigglesworth
Fitch cut Spain rating again, and warning of 100 billion necessary to re-capitalise Spanish banks.
Well they raised 2 billion today, so only another 98 billion to go, eh ?

Peanuts really.
Old Jun 7th 2012, 7:11 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alecalgo
----
In the above I forgot to include the motoring crown jewels - Rolls Royce & Bentley; both now German owned. Remarkably though, against the run of all our industry bleeding away, we have been able to hang onto Rolls Royce aero engines .... hip hip hurrah to Edward Heath for bailing them out (well, nationalising them) in their time of need. But don't bank on us hanging onto that firm much longer .... they are now setting up huge plants abroad, this one in Singapore.
()---
QUOTE "The seven-tonne cylindrical Trent 900 engine, which powers the biggest passenger plane in the world - the Airbus A380, hangs in mid-air at the heart of the Rolls-Royce Seletar facility in Singapore. When engines like this one start rolling off the production line in a few months' time, it will take 14 days to put one together from start to finish."
There is also talk of building a similar plant in China .... so that's it then !! Goodbye (should things turn 'financially nonviable' due to EU machinations) to Derby and Barnoldswick etc (and the myriad of support plants countrywide).
Can anyone help me to identify any more of our best china that the rest of the world will be eyeing up ...? perhaps the Red Arrows team and our collection of Hurricanes and Spitfires etc No, don't be silly and suggest Scotland. Salmond is already getting that sorted ... he is avidly chatting up Norway and the relationship looks all cosy - which one will be the bride and which the groom is hard to tell at this stage !
Lastly .... a UK EU exit..? How are all the foreign folks who are buying up our Utilities going to react ? And France, already cagey about their contract to build our next set of nuclear power stations ...? Not kindly, I should imagine ...?
Incidentally, some of the above itinerant car plants may well end up in Spain .... so not all bad ...eh?
I'd actually like to know two things. Firstly, what the hell has who owns what in GREAT Britain got to do with the financial situation in Spain and secondly, do you think anyone actually cares about your poorly structured anti British ramblings Relampago? Sorry, I mean Alecsomething?
Old Jun 7th 2012, 8:12 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

You are mistaken his English is too good.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

stuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond reputestuboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'd actually like to know two things. Firstly, what the hell has who owns what in GREAT Britain got to do with the financial situation in Spain and secondly, do you think anyone actually cares about your poorly structured anti British ramblings Relampago? Sorry, I mean Alecsomething?
I've read far worse English than his/hers. I agree with J2.

What is your problem with this contributor?
Old Jun 8th 2012, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

britishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond reputebritishbull has a reputation beyond repute

The interesting question should be how much taxes will be raised in Spain to pay back all this dosh - will the equivalent of council tax shoot up to absurd UK levels, for instance, and will relatively low paid get clobbered more than they are now (unlike UK where personal allowance is set to take huge numbers out of tax). SPain as a country will survive this mess but its new form may not be to expat's liking.
Old Jun 8th 2012, 7:53 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuboy
I've read far worse English than his/hers. I agree with J2.

What is your problem with this contributor?
So let me get this right. You are fine for them to hijack threads about Spain and ramble on about how evil and shit the UK is on a thread about the financial Crisis in Spain? I just need to get that straight because if you are then I will just stop trying to stay on topic, I'm good at off topic but you lot normally whine and bitch when I go off topic but you let me know....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.