Gibraltar

Old Feb 15th 2014, 12:02 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar

Originally Posted by EMR
An over reaction but do you want the Spanish to do nothing and let 100,000s in North africa who want to come to Europe have free access and tens thousands find their way to the UK.
To be honest I think that your views are more anti Spanish than pro refugee.
Twisting the issue again. For someone supporting unlimited immigration you seem to have little sympathy for the 14 dead Africans...xcuses R us Seems to me you haven't read it in depth or seen the videos.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 12:30 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

Thousands have died trying to cross from N Africa to Europe but only when the Spanish over react do you comment, " why " ?
Old Feb 15th 2014, 12:35 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Thousands have died trying to cross from N Africa to Europe but only when the Spanish over react do you comment, " why " ?

Don't be silly. How many times have Africans in the sea been shot at....I believe this is a first. You really haven't read it properly have you
Old Feb 15th 2014, 12:40 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Todays first bulletin from the unofficial Gib Propoganda department.

Tomorrows of equal importance is about a fly that crossed the border from Spain and is now seeking assylum in Gibraltar

Sir Nonenitity, ( UKIP MEP ) states that this brave fly fleeing from oppression in Spain whould be recognised for its stand against oppression.
Sir nonentity ( UKIP MEP ) also reported that a vote taken among a group of Spanish flies revealed their support for the flies of Gib, who as a result of the fall in visitors due to the delays at the border have less discarded fish and chips to feed on.
Have the lunatics taken over the asylum?
Old Feb 15th 2014, 12:48 am
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

I keep forgetting that some members have no grasp of irony or satire.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 12:51 am
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Don't be silly. How many times have Africans in the sea been shot at....I believe this is a first. You really haven't read it properly have you
Have you shown any support or sympathy for the thousands who have died trying to get to europe in the past few years.
I find it impossible to believe that your post is other than yet another of your anti Spain diatribes.
Are you a " SPAIN HATER "
Old Feb 15th 2014, 1:21 am
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
I keep forgetting that some members have no grasp of irony or satire.
NEXT
Old Feb 15th 2014, 1:27 am
EMR
Banned

The rubber bullet shooting incident as reported in English on a site I read does NOT report that the deaths were caused by the rubber bullets or that any were aimed at those trying to swim from one side of the fence to the other.
If this is true then it is yet another tragic case of immigrants so desperate to reach Europe that they will run the risk of drowning.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 1:36 am
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
Have you shown any support or sympathy for the thousands who have died trying to get to europe in the past few years.
I find it impossible to believe that your post is other than yet another of your anti Spain diatribes.
Are you a " SPAIN HATER "
Answer the question how many times in Europe have immigrants been shot out whilst in the water...note, not in a boat. I shall answer, none. Even your beloved BBC had it on a couple of hours ago...it's new news. Why turn it into a vendetta about poor Spain. I take it you support their action. I put it on this thread to show how Spain operates within it's colonies compared to the UK in Gibraltar.

Why do you think the EU is upset about it? Why were Spaniards marching in madrid against it. I suggest you read the link I put on written by the immigrants, with video....oh I forgot, you don't do Spanish do you, you have enought problems with English

Spain has also been breaking international Law by returning immigrants over the border once they have landed on Spanish soil.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 1:38 am
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
The rubber bullet shooting incident as reported in English on a site I read does NOT report that the deaths were caused by the rubber bullets or that any were aimed at those trying to swim from one side of the fence to the other.
If this is true then it is yet another tragic case of immigrants so desperate to reach Europe that they will run the risk of drowning.
Did anyone say their deaths were caused by rubber bullets Although it was indirectly I suppose by not allowing the people to get out of the water.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 1:49 am
EMR
Banned

If you were really concerned you would have posted many times before this year on the 100,s who drowned in the waters close to Italy.
But of course you did not because you are not anti Italian.
Crocodile tears comes to mind regarding your reaction to these events.
Yes Spain should have allowed them to land and then reach Spain.
Of course some would arrive in the UK where you would start calling them benefit claiming, potential muslim terrorists etc etc.
You would then have had a go at Spain for allowing unlimited immigration and the problems this causes the UK.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 1:54 am
Banned

Hello, I didn't see the italians shooting at the people when they were a metre from the shore The hundreds who have drowned were in overcrowded old boats.This is the Spanish forum why would I post about Italy on here anyway

I suppose you have watched the video...haven't you
Old Feb 15th 2014, 2:03 am
Banned

Originally Posted by EMR
If you were really concerned you would have posted many times before this year on the 100,s who drowned in the waters close to Italy.
But of course you did not because you are not anti Italian.
Crocodile tears comes to mind regarding your reaction to these events.
Yes Spain should have allowed them to land and then reach Spain.
Of course some would arrive in the UK where you would start calling them benefit claiming, potential muslim terrorists etc etc.
You would then have had a go at Spain for allowing unlimited immigration and the problems this causes the UK.
Is there something wrong with you?
Old Feb 15th 2014, 2:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me me
Is there something wrong with you?
It would be much simpler and save many forum pages if you asked the question

Is there anything right with you?
Old Feb 15th 2014, 2:14 am
EMR
Banned

Yes I have , but you have still not answered the question, do you think that Spain and any other southern European country should allow free and unlimited access fo economic migrants ?
Access that would result in probably thousands more reaching the UK.
You would be the first to complain if Spain allowed this , putting them on trains heading north, final destination Surrey.
The police involved say that they felt under threat from a large group that would not return to their side of the border.
This may or may not be true but like it or not if you do not want to see unlimited migration then it is a scene that will be repeated again and again.
The Australians are using live fire to discourage illegals who knows what happens in other countries.
You want to keep the UK the way it is, in part the price wil be paid in lives on the southern coasts of Europe.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.