Wikiposts

Gibraltar

Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:03 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gibraltar

As ep[ected none of you get it. The UK needs Spain and the other southern European nations to act as a barrier to uncontrolled immigration.
Do you want Spain and others to do nothing distastefull as thet may be.
Spain has to discourage imigrants otherwise they will end up in your cosy suburban towns and villages.
As Maybe 1 day has just posted . do you want to see another10,000 /week entering the EU with many of them finding their way to the UK.
As I have posted before Jackytoo only posted this article because it gave her and the other usual suspects to have a go at Spain.
They would be the first to complain if Spaim opened its doors and let Spain become a easy way to get to the UK.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Gibraltar

Originally Posted by EMR
As ep[ected none of you get it. The UK needs Spain and the other southern European nations to act as a barrier to uncontrolled immigration.
Spain has to discourage imigrants otherwise they will end up in your cosy suburban towns and villages.
As Maybe 1 day has just posted . do you want to see another10,000 /week entering the EU with many of them finding their way to the UK.
As I have posted before Jackytoo only posted this article because it gave her and the other usual suspects to have a go at Spain.
They would be the first to complain if Spaim opened its doors and let Spain become a easy way to get to the UK.
Simple solution Spain could give back all it's North African Colony's and Colonial Islands to Morroco and the problem is then Morrocos we in Europe could then get on with proper Border Contols at our external Borders.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond reputeFredbargate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
Simple solution Spain could give back all it's North African Colony's and Colonial Islands to Morroco and the problem is then Morrocos we in Europe could then get on with proper Border Contols at our external Borders.
You mean practise the idea of Territorial Integrity that Spain insists Gibraltar breaks on the Iberian Peninsular?
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:17 pm
EMR
Banned

EMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond reputeEMR has a reputation beyond repute

It will never happen, Morroco hs no interest in keeping immigrants out of Europe.
Is the EU going to pay Morroco billions to set up camps to house and feed them ??.
What about Tunisia, Lybia, probably Egypt all of which either are or will become conduits for more economic migration.
If anything you could argue that the Spanish N african enclaves are Europes first line of defence.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:32 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
It will never happen, Morroco hs no interest in keeping immigrants out of Europe.
Is the EU going to pay Morroco billions to set up camps to house and feed them ??.
What about Tunisia, Lybia, probably Egypt all of which either are or will become conduits for more economic migration.
If anything you could argue that the Spanish N african enclaves are Europes first line of defence.
If Spain's possessions on the coast of Morocco were abandoned they would no longer be part of Spain and therefore not worth trying to reach by potential immigrants. I have no idea how they are any kind of defence against immigration - more an incentive.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

pedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
This is the most sense I have read in a while on this topic. Whatever the actions, I agree that these enclaves are the first line of defence and to be honest, watching the surveillance camera recording of the events, I would be thinking very hard about using plastic bullets as well. That was some scary sh*t.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:48 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EsuriJohn
great idea.

Interesting to see some defenders of unlimited immigration doing a volte face now Spain is involved.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 9:53 pm
EMR
Banned

Who on this forum has ever promoted un restricted immigration ?>
Post the details if you can.
As the saying goes " Put UP or SHUT UP ".
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:19 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
have you not started to understand, you can be right about many things, and even be wrong about a few, but to be the only one who "gets it" must make you the odd one out - all the time.

any movement from the Mods to get your name changed from EMR to Billy No Mates

PS, as posted on another thread - have you got anwhere with the technicalities of ABC Spell Check yet ??

Last edited by Domino; Feb 15th 2014 at 10:21 pm. Reason: ps
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:35 pm
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pedro pete
This is the most sense I have read in a while on this topic. Whatever the actions, I agree that these enclaves are the first line of defence and to be honest, watching the surveillance camera recording of the events, I would be thinking very hard about using plastic bullets as well. That was some scary sh*t.
How are these enclaves the first line of defence? I don't get it...
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

pedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond reputepedro pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimenato
How are these enclaves the first line of defence? I don't get it...
Whether we like it or not, the Spanish have these enclaves and I dont see why that is anyone's business but theirs, just as I dont think Gibraltar is an issue for the Un etc.

These mass attempts to cross into the enclaves are rarely successful and those caught are handed straight back to the Morrocan authorities without the need for all the rigmarole of detention centres, appeals etc. It is dealt with there and then. Far better than the alternative.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 10:52 pm
EMR
Banned

They have a fence around them to stop the economic migrants getting into what is part of Europe and claiming assylum etc.
The Spanish police as we have seen are also detemined albeit over zealous recently in keeping the borders closed to other than those with a right to enter.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 11:04 pm
EMR
Banned

Originally Posted by Domino
have you not started to understand, you can be right about many things, and even be wrong about a few, but to be the only one who "gets it" must make you the odd one out - all the time.

any movement from the Mods to get your name changed from EMR to Billy No Mates

PS, as posted on another thread - have you got anwhere with the technicalities of ABC Spell Check yet ??
Domino , if you think for 1 milli second that I would want to be mates with those who express views that are as far away from the fair minded and tolerant UK that I was bought up to believe in you are out of your mind.
As for the use of spell check , of corse i No wear it iz, but I also No that buy not uzing it I am p****** off the petty minded.
Old Feb 15th 2014, 11:18 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMR
Domino , if you think for 1 milli second that I would want to be mates with those who express views that are as far away from the fair minded and tolerant UK that I was bought up to believe in you are out of your mind.
As for the use of spell check , of corse i No wear it iz, but I also No that buy not uzing it I am p****** off the petty minded.
Gotcha matey - so you will take any subject and bend it and twist it like a thin piece of plastic until you can come up with a spurious disagreement with the way the rest of the world thinks so you can pick a fight with everyone.
Really makes sense.

And not sure how old you profess to be but the idea of a fair minded and tolerant UK that I was bought up to believe in hasn't been around for several decades - are you Dr Who and just come out of your TARDIS and think you are back on Gallifrey ??
Old Feb 15th 2014, 11:29 pm
EMR
Banned

Dom ae you actually saying that sometimes you and our well known fellows suspects or forum nazis do not believe in a fair minded and tolerant UK.
That your views and theirs actually promote the worst of the UK rather than the best ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.