Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Apr 2nd 2009, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

Mike and Carol will become famous soon enough
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by Jur
That´s Conforta, Confortservi is a different company.

Just 1 car patrolling the area does not seem like much, what about this other company of wannabe cops, Maxima Something? I´ve seen them driving around the area quite a lot.
I have just spoken to Steve Tipper who is on the committee regarding the EUC.

The contract with Confortservi was signed tonight. Other people were considered but Confortservi were the better value and are local. They have done a good job with the gardens this year. They are not part of ADA. The
The fees will not be 35 euros a month but around 10 or 12 Euros a month.
Old May 2nd 2009, 6:18 pm
Banned

John and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud ofJohn and Lynn has much to be proud of

Got back from CE on Wednesday after a few days relaxing in the sun and playing some golf and must say everything is looking good in terms of general upkeep even if the commercial centre and hotel are looking an eyesore still. There was work going on on them so any progress is welcome.

Just before I left I saw a new security vehicle driving around near Rago 1which was sign written "CONTROL EUC COSTA ESURI". Maybe they have started to take control already. I here the EUC charges are starting at 10 euros per month for a 2 bed apartment, but not sure when they are to be paid.

Tried out Luis's new restaurant in portugal and the food (8 euros for 2 courses) was real good (service was good as well??). Also went to Mars Bar and tried his new Mexican Burritos (chicken not pork!!). They were the best I've ever had. He also does a version of lamb doner kebab, but Avi (the boss) said not to bother as the meat is fried and chewy?

Anyway had a great time as always and can't wait to get back out...

John
Old May 3rd 2009, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Dave Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by John and Lynn
Got back from CE on Wednesday after a few days relaxing in the sun and playing some golf and must say everything is looking good in terms of general upkeep even if the commercial centre and hotel are looking an eyesore still. There was work going on on them so any progress is welcome.

Just before I left I saw a new security vehicle driving around near Rago 1which was sign written "CONTROL EUC COSTA ESURI". Maybe they have started to take control already. I here the EUC charges are starting at 10 euros per month for a 2 bed apartment, but not sure when they are to be paid.

Tried out Luis's new restaurant in portugal and the food (8 euros for 2 courses) was real good (service was good as well??). Also went to Mars Bar and tried his new Mexican Burritos (chicken not pork!!). They were the best I've ever had. He also does a version of lamb doner kebab, but Avi (the boss) said not to bother as the meat is fried and chewy?

Anyway had a great time as always and can't wait to get back out...

John
Hi John

Where is Luis's new restaurant, if the directions have already been published in previous posts, I apiologies for asking.

Regards

dave
Old May 21st 2009, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

bank manager is an unknown quantity at this point

just to inform that tomorrow will take place the general meeting of the EUC the costa esury at 5 in la casa grande of Ayamonte, any owner can go but you will be represented by the president of your community
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte Part 6

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Posted a little in the restaurants thread and thought I would prattle away on here as well. Arrived at our house for a break with a friend early this month and, as always, think how lucky we are....it is lovely. The gardens around Lomas de Esuri are looking good and our M2 garden and pool area was very green, lush and the pool clean and inviting - FABULOUS !! All the plants looking healthy and John was glad that his beloved Yucca is thriving. Found the river beach at Alcoutim which is lovely albeit very small, the bar along the river there was closed but had a coffee by the Customs Officer and watched the cruise boats come in. On the way back took the old road and ended up being surrounded by "spotty" goats.....50 plus, with BIG horns and saw some chunky birds (Huh who am I to talk !!) with very bright yellow breasts, about the size of a crow - but not crow-like.

Walking round Lomas De Esuri early evening we were startled by a rustling in the bushes (along by your place Marisol) and a donkey came out with a small foal, a few evenings later it followed us up in between the Manzana's.

Back out in Sept with the family and can't wait.

Take care all

Mel
Must agree when we last saw it the landscapeing from the entrance all the way up around the townhouses was looking great Rago one looked good as well and the news that improvements to the road surface are welcome. Howevre the news that the EUC has cut back on the maintenance work does not bode well for the future.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:44 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte Part 6

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Must agree when we last saw it the landscapeing from the entrance all the way up around the townhouses was looking great Rago one looked good as well and the news that improvements to the road surface are welcome. Howevre the news that the EUC has cut back on the maintenance work does not bode well for the future.
Hi John

Your place looking great too. Yep.....EUC van parked up and standing all the time we were there. What has happened with all that, what company was liaising with the EUC and meant to be paying them.....paying from where ? Got confused with all this.

Would be good if we had the fountain in the round about working as already mentioned. Glad to see the post advising that the hole in the road at the round about at the bottom of the townhouses is being repaired. I tell what I think is lethal that long piece of concrete sticking out on the stretch between the supermarket building and the round about just b4 the apartments. How anybody has not had serious damage to their vehicle from that amazes me......most of us are aware of it but any newcomer arriving at night could have a shock.

If anybody can clarify the EUC whole thing for me it would be appreciated.

thanks

mel
Mel
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi John

Your place looking great too. Yep.....EUC van parked up and standing all the time we were there. What has happened with all that, what company was liaising with the EUC and meant to be paying them.....paying from where ? Got confused with all this.

Would be good if we had the fountain in the round about working as already mentioned. Glad to see the post advising that the hole in the road at the round about at the bottom of the townhouses is being repaired. I tell what I think is lethal that long piece of concrete sticking out on the stretch between the supermarket building and the round about just b4 the apartments. How anybody has not had serious damage to their vehicle from that amazes me......most of us are aware of it but any newcomer arriving at night could have a shock.

If anybody can clarify the EUC whole thing for me it would be appreciated.

thanks

mel
Mel
The best explanation is contained in a book "You and the Law in Spain" but in summary all new Urbs are set up so that there is a rising hierachy of bodies starting with one for an individual block then a collection of blocks and in the case of an Urb as big s CE an EUC that covers all the blocks and RAGO's etc and includes individal villas. If the original developer survives to the end say 10-15 years it is only implemented at that stage but in our case MF are in administration so the Ayuntamiento brought it forward early (the statutes were set up as early as 2004 but not implemented). All property owners should be paying towards the EUC and of course MF are the biggest so they would have most to pay but they are in administration so they do not pay. The council have a €4m bond but have not called that in yet.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:24 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

The best explanation is contained in a book "You and the Law in Spain" but in summary all new Urbs are set up so that there is a rising hierachy of bodies starting with one for an individual block then a collection of blocks and in the case of an Urb as big s CE an EUC that covers all the blocks and RAGO's etc and includes individal villas. If the original developer survives to the end say 10-15 years it is only implemented at that stage but in our case MF are in administration so the Ayuntamiento brought it forward early (the statutes were set up as early as 2004 but not implemented). All property owners should be paying towards the EUC and of course MF are the biggest so they would have most to pay but they are in administration so they do not pay. The council have a €4m bond but have not called that in yet.
Thanks John, but we are not paying directly are we ? We are paying to ADA the admin company our M2 fees and Inter-cmmty fees. Do the Ayuntamiento pay the EUC from our "council rates" and if so did they start to pay (as somebody invested in a van and the sign writing on it) then stopped for some reason. I cannot get a handle on this at all.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks John, but we are not paying directly are we ? We are paying to ADA the admin company our M2 fees and Inter-cmmty fees. Do the Ayuntamiento pay the EUC from our "council rates" and if so did they start to pay (as somebody invested in a van and the sign writing on it) then stopped for some reason. I cannot get a handle on this at all.
No the council are a part of the EUC the Mayor is the president but each property owner has to pay directly on top of his payments to the other bodies. The council would claim that the council tax would need to be higher for everyone in Ayamonte if the Urbs did not have an EUC to fund all the work that they need. There are arguements both ways but a very high class Urb in Malaga with Simon Cowell and other such celebs as owners did try a class action to avoid payment but I don't know the outcome. They were using the arguement that they were paying twice.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 4:03 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

No the council are a part of the EUC the Mayor is the president but each property owner has to pay directly on top of his payments to the other bodies. The council would claim that the council tax would need to be higher for everyone in Ayamonte if the Urbs did not have an EUC to fund all the work that they need. There are arguements both ways but a very high class Urb in Malaga with Simon Cowell and other such celebs as owners did try a class action to avoid payment but I don't know the outcome. They were using the arguement that they were paying twice.
Shhhsh Simon and his mates are paying part of ours. ;-))
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:06 pm
MEL & JOHN

Sorry to pester you John...bet you wished you never mentioned it ! Ok...so the community fees I pay to ADA include a payment to the EUC ? I didn't think so and we are not paying anybody else, good job as EUC are not doing anything . Must dash off to netball - no I don't play anymore, was politely told some time ago not to treat myself to new trainers for the coming season - subtle or what !
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 6:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry to pester you John...bet you wished you never mentioned it ! Ok...so the community fees I pay to ADA include a payment to the EUC ? I didn't think so and we are not paying anybody else, good job as EUC are not doing anything . Must dash off to netball - no I don't play anymore, was politely told some time ago not to treat myself to new trainers for the coming season - subtle or what !
In April May and June the EUC gardeners worked very very hard on all the roads and verges and I must say the improvement was very noticable.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:35 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mel

To answer your question, we will have to pay for the EUC.. and I believe separately. This will be an additional bill

They tried to have ADA do it, pay the EUC and charge us, but ADA (quite rightly) said that they didnt want to take the responsibility + extra overhead and eg chasing people up etc for this.

So expect a bill to come in sometime.

This is the last I heard - but may have changed since.

They have nice new cars etc, so its nice to know that in this recession we CE-ers are creating jobs, and have created some business for the garages, etc....!!

We are a cash cow for the region....

Enjoy the trainers

Jon
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 12:14 pm
MEL & JOHN

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Mel

To answer your question, we will have to pay for the EUC.. and I believe separately. This will be an additional bill

They tried to have ADA do it, pay the EUC and charge us, but ADA (quite rightly) said that they didnt want to take the responsibility + extra overhead and eg chasing people up etc for this.

So expect a bill to come in sometime.

This is the last I heard - but may have changed since.

They have nice new cars etc, so its nice to know that in this recession we CE-ers are creating jobs, and have created some business for the garages, etc....!!

We are a cash cow for the region....

Enjoy the trainers

Jon
John and Jon

Many thanks for your explanations.....I am clearer now as we have not paid anything - as yet. I was wondering how we personally had paid and if it was wrapped up in ADA charges but very pleased that they are not taking it on as well. So who are the EUC, who has set them up, who will bill us.....pesky arn't I ?

Cheers Mel
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 2:30 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

John and Jon

Many thanks for your explanations.....I am clearer now as we have not paid anything - as yet. I was wondering how we personally had paid and if it was wrapped up in ADA charges but very pleased that they are not taking it on as well. So who are the EUC, who has set them up, who will bill us.....pesky arn't I ?

Cheers Mel
HI Mel

Now you are pushing my knowledge... My understanding The EUC are a group of people who are well known in Ayamonte and realise we are a cash cow and together they have come together to make a business of administering the common areas, cleaning it up, repairs etc. i.e the areas non ADA (or others) i.e non community + non inter community.

So the verge, trees, gardens etc around the common roads etc. One could argue that the council should do this as we pay our property taxes, but that debate happened on the forum - and in the real world the EUC won. I suspect some people are getting richer as a result, but they are doing a service around CE. How good it is we'll see, and the value for money we'll see, but there are brand new cars with EUC on them and people working on the development... so it all has a veneer.

I dont see an EUC equivalent around e.g Isla Canela, and apparentely it was Fadesa's responsibility for 14 years before they went bust. I dont think we can eventually claim back that money from them as part of the admin process however, so we pay.

How we will receive our bills is interesting - what is also interesting is that they made these investments in people and vehicles ec well in advance (several months so) of billing - so I dont know where they got the money from, up front.

Ive heard all sorts of rumours - but I am expecting to pay something like 20-25 a month for this - for a 3 bed appt. Ive heard much higher prices, so well see....

I'm suspicious of all this and hope that all the money put in by us - is actually used as it should be. We'll see......

That's about all I know, and I could have all this wrong, so if somebody out there knows better, please advise

Thanks and regards
Jon

PS cant wait to see that donkey+calf!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.