Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old May 31st 2010, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hola S_L,
Thanks for the reply.

Apologies in advance if I appear thick (tonta) but does Sector nº1 del Plan Parcial include all the construction/developers/parcela owners on CE? Would it be possible to view (at a public meeting for instance) a map of this area over which the EUC is supposed to have responsibility?

My intention when posting the link to the Camino natural del Guadiana was not to stray far off topic from the EUC, but I wondered if (in the future whenever this route is completed) a proportion of it's maintenance would fall to the EUC. The Sector nº1 del PP would expand to include it. Do you follow?

Furthermore, should this be the case, what would stop the Sector Nº1 del PP from expanding to include anything else (Marina?)

Salu2
Carol
In the Town hall they can show you a plane of the sector.

Certainly, in a future the Sector nº1 of the Partial Planmight be extended. Nevertheless, I do not believe that it happens. It is necessary to be bureaucratic.

Thick?. Your Spanish is very good, you understand very well the legal texts and are very efficient looking for information... Not, I do not agree.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

In today's news:
http://www.ayamonte.org/modules/news...p?storyid=1493

Has the name changed from EUC de CE to the Entidad Mixta de Conservación de CE? Why? How? What are the implications?
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

In today's news:
http://www.ayamonte.org/modules/news...p?storyid=1493

Has the name changed from EUC de CE to the Entidad Mixta de Conservación de CE? Why? How? What are the implications?
Hello Carol,

The official name is Entidad Urbanística de Conservación. It is mixta (mixed) because is public and private.

In my humble opinion, the news is a great folly. The licencias urbanísticas (planning permission) given are scarce. I think Costa Esuri (and residents) need more than limit the passage of trucks.

It is curious that the news begins "The Mayor of Ayamonte, Antonio Rodríguez Castillo, met with the Entidad Mixta de Conservación." If he is the President!!.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Although it is nice that he records the fact that Andalusia has approved the study in to the marina. That said, does the site really need another 15000 Sq M of commercial space. The previous space hasnt been used yet!
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by Reptonian
Although it is nice that he records the fact that Andalusia has approved the study in to the marina. That said, does the site really need another 15000 Sq M of commercial space. The previous space hasnt been used yet!
No the town of Ayamonte is vastly overshopped! La Plaza is half empty and there are no takers for the small shopping units already available on Esuri. The shopping centre is still incomplete and does not look like anytime soon it will be.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

S_L, thanks for the reply. Why hasn't this word "mixta" been used in the estatutos? Semantics or legal?

Re: commercial units. I thought the article referred to the existing (partly constructed) commerical centre? However, reading the marina esuri article in today's paper (see link on the puerto deportivo marina esuri thread) these commerical units could be the varaderos?
Old Jun 14th 2010, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

S_L, thanks for the reply. Why hasn't this word "mixta" been used in the estatutos? Semantics or legal?

Re: commercial units. I thought the article referred to the existing (partly constructed) commerical centre? However, reading the marina esuri article in today's paper (see link on the puerto deportivo marina esuri thread) these commerical units could be the varaderos?
The correct term is EUC. The statutes are perfect. The news must have used that term.

Regarding the commercial area, as I understand not including the varadero. These are not commercial area.

In any case, as John said, the Town Hall should focus on commercial areas that currently exist.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 9:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Hola and a very good morning from the GC at Esuri.

The weather here is brilliant and seems set for a good long warm spell perhaps until November.

Now the bad news, the EUC have issued the first half year bill to be paid by 30th June. Mine is exactly half last years bill so I dont think the EUC budget or the shortfall from last year have been factored in yet! It just makes me think that the administrators and the Mayor could not run a p*** up in a brewery.

It seems to me to be all wrong but there does not seem to be a lot we can do about it until the Mayoral elections next year. I just think that everyone should get registered on the Padron and make sure that at the right time they are on the registor of electors so they can express their feelings in the right way. The current Mayor was only elected by a small margin of 50 votes and it would not take much to change things!

I wrote to the Mayor on the 5th May asking why he would not call in the €1m+ Bank Guarantee and have not received a reply so this morning I went to the Town Hall to ask why. I was gradually passed up the chain until I was in a private office on the first floor where a very nice man with no English and me with no Spanish gradually came to an understanding of what is happening.

There is to be a meeting on Friday morning to make a final decision this will be a private meeting so I cannot attend but he will then write to me to answer my letter. I do not hold out any great hope of action since it seems to me that the EUC breaks all the rules and is in the pocket of the Mayor so there is no pressure there and although he is in a minority administration since March he ignores what others think and presses on in his own direction which is not to upset Fadesa.

I can only say that next year he will definitly not have my vote since he is costing me hundreds of euro a year in EUC costs and not doing anything for it.
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by John & Kath

The weather here is brilliant and seems set for a good long warm spell perhaps until November.

Now the bad news, the EUC have issued the first half year bill to be paid by 30th June. Mine is exactly half last years bill so I dont think the EUC budget or the shortfall from last year have been factored in yet! It just makes me think that the administrators and the Mayor could not run a p*** up in a brewery.

It seems to me to be all wrong but there does not seem to be a lot we can do about it until the Mayoral elections next year. I just think that everyone should get registered on the Padron and make sure that at the right time they are on the registor of electors so they can express their feelings in the right way. The current Mayor was only elected by a small margin of 50 votes and it would not take much to change things!

I wrote to the Mayor on the 5th May asking why he would not call in the €1m+ Bank Guarantee and have not received a reply so this morning I went to the Town Hall to ask why. I was gradually passed up the chain until I was in a private office on the first floor where a very nice man with no English and me with no Spanish gradually came to an understanding of what is happening.

There is to be a meeting on Friday morning to make a final decision this will be a private meeting so I cannot attend but he will then write to me to answer my letter. I do not hold out any great hope of action since it seems to me that the EUC breaks all the rules and is in the pocket of the Mayor so there is no pressure there and although he is in a minority administration since March he ignores what others think and presses on in his own direction which is not to upset Fadesa.

I can only say that next year he will definitly not have my vote since he is costing me hundreds of euro a year in EUC costs and not doing anything for it.

John,
have pm'd you.
Andy
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John & Kath

I have no hope. Too many conflicts of interest and little concern for the area.
Although he decided on Friday to run the guarantee (I doubt it), I do not think it had time before 19 July.

I agree with you that should be answered at the polls.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

Reptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really niceReptonian is just really nice

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
I have no hope. Too many conflicts of interest and little concern for the area.
Although he decided on Friday to run the guarantee (I doubt it), I do not think it had time before 19 July.

I agree with you that should be answered at the polls.
I would suggest that the time is now right to involve the local and regional media in this as well. Perhaps invite them over to Esuri and explain the situation and ask them to interview the Mayor.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Angry Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Today it has completed the term of the first guarantees 1.742.282,43 €.

I hope if MF does not work in CE, the Town Hall will not make the same decision with the other two guarantees.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 11:19 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
Today it has completed the term of the first guarantees 1.742.282,43 €.

I hope if MF does not work in CE, the Town Hall will not make the same decision with the other two guarantees.
Oh dear - the first huge lump of money. Guarantees which are a bit like insurance provided by the banks ...... who have been given yet another escape route!

I wonder why the Mayor refused to go for these - no loss to the town hall financially. Very suspicious.

Thanks SL for the update....

JOn
Old Jul 19th 2010, 12:09 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

They are all in cahoots, a mafia. The Mayor and other Politicians, Banks, etc. all amigos.