Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Feb 25th 2010, 9:56 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
Jon, you say "I think one thing we should do is get on the electoral list (forgot the name) that will carry political weight - that even a face-saving Greater cannot ignore". I imagine that you mean to be enrolled (empadronarse). I remarked that I was thinking of register in Ayamonte. I think it's a chance that in the coming elections CE has weight. If in the censo there are many people in CE, sure someone will hear us.

You say that you think the Mayor voted against asking for guarantees not to agree with the opposition. I think not. As I said, many people have asked the Mayor to request the money from the guarantees. He has said NO to everyone. If I had to say one reason, I would say there are more personal than political interests in that decision. Ultimately, he is sitting with two members of MF in the Board.
Thanks SL: I think there is a short term and immediate priority to take some action with the Mayor to get these bank guarantees effected. Im hoping the Associations can come up with a plan. I will support whatever they recommend. For example writing letters, forwarding emails, legal action, signing a petition, using the press etc etc.

The longer term strategy is to get as many concerned residents as possible to register (it would be impossible to get all that done in the tight timescales we have before the 1.7 MILLION Euros for Esuri is lost.). Then if we register, we become a 'block of votes'. And the politicians will then finally recognise us.... not because they should have done it before and they are ashamed of it - but because they see it as a way to get more votes. Hey they may even come to Esuri and kiss a few babies

Finally I have no proof that there is a self interested group of people who are controlling all matters of CE business, a 'cabal' of people, who have manipulated matters from the beginning and are using us for their benefit... However the longer things like this go on - the more I begin to fear that this is a possibility

Thanks
Jon
Old Feb 25th 2010, 11:39 am
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CAROL TAFF
I have to come to Steve Tipper's defence. He is the only person of any authority who has made any effort to give the rank and file any information as to what is happening at the official level. It was thanks only to his efforts that the non Spanish speaking attendees of the EUC General Meeting had any idea of what was going on. He now produces a 7 foolscap document detailing his version of what went on at that meeting under an introductory para stating "This is not an official document and if there are any errors it is down to me."

Bravo Steve!! To criticize your efforts really is looking a gift horse in the mouth. I very much suspect that when L&G produce the minutes they will be only in Spanish, contain less information, be more inaccurate, and be far less prompt than your effort.

Taff
I have read the unofficial minute. It really does not reflect reality. Missing a lot of information and data is not accurate. I imagine that LGC will make a different minute. I do not like that there are unofficial documents. I think it can be misleading.

However, I think all the English members ought to require an official translation into English minutes. I disagree that you may have to go to a unofficial versions that you can not understand the document in Spanish.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 3:47 pm
Forum Regular

CAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really nice

Changing the subject…

I'll give my opinion on guarantees. I agree with Jon that is a very important (above groups, associations, hatchets and others ...).

Summary of the current situation.

- The Town Hall has three guarantees for 6 million euros to ensure compliance with the infrastructure works.
- These guarantees ensure fulfillment of a planning work. As MF is in bankruptcy have not been met deadlines. (I do not know how long MF does not work in the work of developer).
- The first of these guarantees expire in July 2010.
- The only person who can make the decision to request the money the bank is the Mayor (who serves as President of the EUC).
- The Mayor always said "there is time” when he is asked about the guarantees. He also says that the guarantees are renewable. I don´t agree. When in a guarantee indicate the expiration date, this guarantee is not renew. By the way, if the warranty is renewable, no bank to renew it. MF is in bankruptcy.

The popular party representative, Alberto Fernández, the mayor asked at a sitting to request money from the bank guarantees. The Mayor and members of the Izquierda Unida voted against.

I do not know why the Mayor (and members of IU) voted against. I only know that dates before the vote, the Mayor met with members of IU. Later, they voted against. Although the Partido Popular made the request, and this has been rejected, if they wish, they can re-file. If a political party calling for a motion (moción) at a plenary (Pleno), it must be voted by members.

We must ensure that the Mayor ask for money to banks. There are two possibilities. We ask it directly to the Mayor. Alternatively, we ask a political party assistance.

I have doubts about what is the best option. Still, it always has more force accompanied by another politician. I would like to hear your opinion.
Spanish Lawyer seeks a way forward regarding the guarantees. My understanding is that these are there as an "insurance" in the event of MF not meeting the provisions of their Planning Agreement with the Local Authority. Thus, if paid, the money would go to the Local Authority to pay for whatever rectifications can be achieved with the sum available. Thus, there is no question of the money being used to pay the maintenance charges now being payed by the EUC.

I may be gullable, but I cannot believe that the Mayor would wish not to claim this landfall if that was all that there was to it. The cash involved would, for example, go a long was towards eliminating the significant ugliness emanating from the unfinished hotel and main commercial centre. So is there some hidden agenda here? My understanding is that MF is in administration but not yet bankrupt. Furthermore, I believe that the Administrator was of the view that their assets exceeded their debts and that their problem was one of cash flow. Is it not possible that the Mayor is holding back to allow time for MF to complete, and that he feels that to cash in the guarantees could jeopardize this?

In any event, I feel the fist course of action should be for the Residents Association to request/demand that the Mayor should meet with their delegate to explain why he is against demanding payment of the guarantees, and detail precisely what his future plans are in respect of achieving formal acceptance the CE urbanisation. It would be up to the Association who the delegate should be, but ideally he/she should be Spanish, or at least fluent in Spanish, in view of the Mayors lack of English.

The gloves would then come off in the event of failure to get a satisfactory outcome. In that event, the bigger the association the more clout it will have. Thus, the more people who turn up for the meeting on the 25 March, the better. Also, that meeting needs to set up a system which allows non-attendees to join the association. Finally, I would stress the importance of getting as many Inter-Community presidents on board as possible. After all, they are the holders of the block votes, and the thought of losing those votes could well influence the Mayor. So its up to us to canvass our IC presidents to get then involved with the Residents Association.

Taff
Old Feb 25th 2010, 5:22 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish Lawyer seeks a way forward regarding the guarantees. My understanding is that these are there as an "insurance" in the event of MF not meeting the provisions of their Planning Agreement with the Local Authority. Thus, if paid, the money would go to the Local Authority to pay for whatever rectifications can be achieved with the sum available. Thus, there is no question of the money being used to pay the maintenance charges now being payed by the EUC.

I may be gullable, but I cannot believe that the Mayor would wish not to claim this landfall if that was all that there was to it. The cash involved would, for example, go a long was towards eliminating the significant ugliness emanating from the unfinished hotel and main commercial centre. So is there some hidden agenda here? My understanding is that MF is in administration but not yet bankrupt. Furthermore, I believe that the Administrator was of the view that their assets exceeded their debts and that their problem was one of cash flow. Is it not possible that the Mayor is holding back to allow time for MF to complete, and that he feels that to cash in the guarantees could jeopardize this?

In any event, I feel the fist course of action should be for the Residents Association to request/demand that the Mayor should meet with their delegate to explain why he is against demanding payment of the guarantees, and detail precisely what his future plans are in respect of achieving formal acceptance the CE urbanisation. It would be up to the Association who the delegate should be, but ideally he/she should be Spanish, or at least fluent in Spanish, in view of the Mayors lack of English.

The gloves would then come off in the event of failure to get a satisfactory outcome. In that event, the bigger the association the more clout it will have. Thus, the more people who turn up for the meeting on the 25 March, the better. Also, that meeting needs to set up a system which allows non-attendees to join the association. Finally, I would stress the importance of getting as many Inter-Community presidents on board as possible. After all, they are the holders of the block votes, and the thought of losing those votes could well influence the Mayor. So its up to us to canvass our IC presidents to get then involved with the Residents Association.

Taff
Hi Taff

Fully agree, the only thing is that the cash under guarantee will come from a third party - the bank, not MF. So I cant see why it isnt asked for, it gets MF a little of the hook .... and they dont have to dig into their pocket. Of course it can improve CE as well.....

There is a hidden agenda here I think - or something worse perhaps.

I hope you can make the meeting to present your ideas - which many of us support. if not find a way to have them discussed, through perhaps, another attendee.

Regards
Jon
Old Feb 25th 2010, 6:18 pm
BE Positive

Hi Just by a good co-incidence there is another thread that just started and has a lot of great information about registering to vote. Something I mentioned earlier. It started off as a post from Jur saying that the population of Ayamonte has exceeded 20K people....

John+Kath and SL are really up to date and I suggest you have a read of that thread found here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=653703

Here are some salient posts that Ive taken off it, below...

Jon

To register (empadronarse) you need to go to Town Hall and submit the following documents: a bill can indicate the address (water, electric, etc) or the deed of sale (or lease). If you want a census (empadronar) of children under 18 need to submit a document attesting that the family relationship (in Spain used the Libro de Familia -Family Book-).

Once that has been done the previous step, the people non Spanish must apply for SOLICITUD DE VOTO (voter applications) document that indicates the intention to vote in Spain (at this Town Hall) in the next election. You can also choose where you want to vote in European Elections (in Spain or in your home country).
Originally Posted by John & Kath
I believe that this is an important milestone is Spanish towns they get extra grants and councillors above that level. Thats why it is so important for us all to sign on the Padron easy to do and gives us the right to vote in the upcoming Mayoral Elections. You have to sign the voters registor after you have become Empadronmiento but its just upstairs and you can do it at the same time!

Once again, you surprise me.

You're right. Whether a Town Hall exceeds 20,000 habitants is truly important. Increase the budget and it is necessary that is 21 councilors members.

Enrolling in a municipal census gives the citizen a series of rights and duties. The main one is that makes you vote and stand in all calls for elections at all levels (municipal, regional, general ...) undertaken. Also, be registered in the register enables all residents to participate in the management of the municipality and all municipal services use. For example, you can register in secondary schools in the municipality, use the services of the Municipal Library and workshops of the Casa de Cultura, access to municipal services and social assistance, apply for grants to local associations, etc. ..

Register to vote is a relatively simple practice and also free. Simply go to the Town Hall and fill Padron or sheet form, which includes a series of personal data (name, address, family book for children ...) and academic degree or certificate held.

Are you register in Ayamonte?.

Regards.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 6:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

The Good News “Fadesa Have Paid the EUC Fees” I have been told that the debt of Fadesa have been paid today this has yet to be verified. The indication is that Fadesa have paid all their debt but I am not sure that this includes the community or intercommunity but we can live in hope!
Old Feb 25th 2010, 8:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Taff
Hi Carol having spent many years working in Technical departments in English Local Government and studying what I can about the Spanish system I am struck by many similarities and one is the system of Bank Guarantees for those parts of a development that the Local Authority will eventually take over for future maintenance.

It would therefore be the potential adopted parts that would be brought up to standard by the guarantee money and not anything shall we say behind the back of footpath.

The terrible state of some roads could be much improved such as around all the manholes which stand proud of their surroundings. The storm water drainage systems which came in for so much criticism at the recent EUC meeting. The sewage treatment plant which is rumoured not to work correctly and a host of other unseen but important parts of the infrastructure. As things stand I feel sure that the worst of these problems are being taken care of by the EUC and this is not what EUC money is for (the recent resurfacing of the road by the r/about springs to mind).

This does not include such things as the unfinished hotel the commercial centre (s) but might include the unfinished sporting facilities and social provision which might have been part of planning gain type of agreement.

I just wonder if Spanish Lawyer might be cajoled into drafting a letter to the Mayor couched in the proper legal Spanish to call in the Bank Guarantee forthwith which could be presented at the inaugural Residents meeting and if adopted sent with a list of signatures of those present.

This could be a useful start.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

Taff
Spanish Lawyer seeks a way forward regarding the guarantees. My understanding is that these are there as an "insurance" in the event of MF not meeting the provisions of their Planning Agreement with the Local Authority. Thus, if paid, the money would go to the Local Authority to pay for whatever rectifications can be achieved with the sum available. Thus, there is no question of the money being used to pay the maintenance charges now being payed by the EUC. That's right.

I may be gullable, but I cannot believe that the Mayor would wish not to claim this landfall if that was all that there was to it. The cash involved would, for example, go a long was towards eliminating the significant ugliness emanating from the unfinished hotel and main commercial centre. So is there some hidden agenda here? My understanding is that MF is in administration but not yet bankrupt. Furthermore, I believe that the Administrator was of the view that their assets exceeded their debts and that their problem was one of cash flow. Is it not possible that the Mayor is holding back to allow time for MF to complete, and that he feels that to cash in the guarantees could jeopardize this?. The fact is that the Mayor always sneaks away to execute guarantees. MF had to follow a work planning. If they do not comply, the Mayor should execute guarantees. Wait for MF complete (some day), harms all owners of CE.

In any event, I feel the fist course of action should be for the Residents Association to request/demand that the Mayor should meet with their delegate to explain why he is against demanding payment of the guarantees, and detail precisely what his future plans are in respect of achieving formal acceptance the CE urbanisation. It would be up to the Association who the delegate should be, but ideally he/she should be Spanish, or at least fluent in Spanish, in view of the Mayors lack of English. The reasons why the Mayor does not want to ask the money from the guarantees are two. Firstly, he says that there is still time to expire (it is true, only the first expires this year, but there are delays in the planning of work in all guarantees). Second reason, he says that the guarantees are renewable (I do not agree. in the guarantees indicated the validity date. Moreover, what bank to renew the guarantees to MF?)

Taff
Old Feb 28th 2010, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John & Kath
As things stand I feel sure that the worst of these problems are being taken care of by the EUC and this is not what EUC money is for (the recent resurfacing of the road by the r/about springs to mind).
When the Town Hall receives a work definitely, two things happen. The first, the work becomes public. The second, from that date the EUC must pay the maintenance of that public work.

Today CE has not been received definitely by the Town Hall. Therefore, the work is owned by MF. That means people who have paid the fee of the EUC, in fact, are paying the maintenance of a work of MF. If I were MF would be happy.

I have no problem writing that letter. I think that letter should be signed (if it passed) all CE´s members as possible (regardless of Associations). It would be nice to think a system where people who are away to give his signature. I think can not go to the meeting.
Old Feb 28th 2010, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

GUARANTEES:

Which bank holds the 1.7M euros guarantee? How does anyone know it is there still and has not been executed already? After all, the money does not go towards the EUC, so why would we be told? Is this information public?

A new water project (2.2M euros) has started for the benefit of Isla Canela, Ayamonte, and "eventually" Costa Esuri.
Hello?

What if we are told that MF "completes" in June (with or without the monies gathered in EUC fees - although that can not be very much) and the work is "received" in July. Will the 1.7M euros bank guarantee #1 not have to be executed?

Which "work" is covered by this guarantee? And, which "work" is covered by the other 2 guarantees?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Changing the subject…

I'll give my opinion on guarantees. I agree with Jon that is a very important (above groups, associations, hatchets and others ...).

Summary of the current situation.

- The Town Hall has three guarantees for 6 million euros to ensure compliance with the infrastructure works.
- These guarantees ensure fulfillment of a planning work. As MF is in bankruptcy have not been met deadlines. (I do not know how long MF does not work in the work of developer).
- The first of these guarantees expire in July 2010.
- The only person who can make the decision to request the money the bank is the Mayor (who serves as President of the EUC).
- The Mayor always said "there is time” when he is asked about the guarantees. He also says that the guarantees are renewable. I don´t agree. When in a guarantee indicate the expiration date, this guarantee is not renew. By the way, if the warranty is renewable, no bank to renew it. MF is in bankruptcy.

The popular party representative, Alberto Fernández, the mayor asked at a sitting to request money from the bank guarantees. The Mayor and members of the Izquierda Unida voted against.

I do not know why the Mayor (and members of IU) voted against. I only know that dates before the vote, the Mayor met with members of IU. Later, they voted against. Although the Partido Popular made the request, and this has been rejected, if they wish, they can re-file. If a political party calling for a motion (moción) at a plenary (Pleno), it must be voted by members.

We must ensure that the Mayor ask for money to banks. There are two possibilities. We ask it directly to the Mayor. Alternatively, we ask a political party assistance.

I have doubts about what is the best option. Still, it always has more force accompanied by another politician. I would like to hear your opinion
¡Hola! S_L,
I do not understand fully the political parties in Spain, but perhaps PSOE and IU voting together makes them appear to be moderate leftwing. Maybe this is what the voting public like at the moment?

Regarding the bank guarantee (1st one):"We ask it directly to the Mayor." By "we" I understand this meaning the "Residents'/Owners' Association", and "directly" meaning to the town hall - not the EUC board. Would such a petition be aired at the next "Pleno"?

Alternatively, we ask a political party assistance. In addition to this, I think also a petition from EUC CE members would be necessary. Especially in the light of a recent article in the press saying the PSOE were "freezing" further development in the hotel trade. Does this mean PSOE will demand completion of the hotel at Esuri (by MF? Who owns it?)
http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti...ro/huelva.html

S_L, you also refer to a "letter" in another post, one which may be drafted by yourself on behalf of the Residents' group. Would you include yourself in the letter? This would help in moving forward.

I agree with you when you say it would be of benefit to all (ie. EUC CE members: residents, owners, and developers.) Does a petition carry weight, or is it valid, when it is signed via email? Or, does it have to be faxed? I am thinking along the lines of when our community AGMs are held, and a proxy vote can be done via fax.

I would even include the workers on the CE urbanization as having a say in the future of the EUC CE: it puzzles me that with so little money in the coffers, how can these workers get paid? Where is the money coming from to pay the workers? If they haven't been paid, why then haven't they protested or gone on strike?
Old Feb 28th 2010, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carol&John
¡Hola! S_L,
I do not understand fully the political parties in Spain, but perhaps PSOE and IU voting together makes them appear to be moderate leftwing. Maybe this is what the voting public like at the moment?. Not necessarily. In a motion each party votes as he sees fit. In this case, PP and PA voted to ask the money. IU and PSOE against.

Regarding the bank guarantee (1st one):"We ask it directly to the Mayor." By "we" I understand this meaning the "Residents'/Owners' Association", and "directly" meaning to the town hall - not the EUC board. Would such a petition be aired at the next "Pleno"? Yes, "we" means members of CE. According to my information, at all meetings has been asked about that topic.

Alternatively, we ask a political party assistance. In addition to this, I think also a petition from EUC CE members would be necessary. Especially in the light of a recent article in the press saying the PSOE were "freezing" further development in the hotel trade. Does this mean PSOE will demand completion of the hotel at Esuri (by MF? Who owns it?)
http://www.huelvainformacion.es/arti...ro/huelva.html

Thanks for the link. I just read the article. No, it means that PSOE demands completion of the hotel at CE. Planning is already approved, so there should be binding.

S_L, you also refer to a "letter" in another post, one which may be drafted by yourself on behalf of the Residents' group. Would you include yourself in the letter? This would help in moving forward.The letter should be signed by the owners. Do you really think that I would help move forward?

I agree with you when you say it would be of benefit to all (ie. EUC CE members: residents, owners, and developers.) Does a petition carry weight, or is it valid, when it is signed via email? Or, does it have to be faxed? I am thinking along the lines of when our community AGMs are held, and a proxy vote can be done via fax. In my opinion, residents, owners and developers should be included as an association to represent them. Any initiative should be signed by the Association.

I would even include the workers on the CE urbanization as having a say in the future of the EUC CE: it puzzles me that with so little money in the coffers, how can these workers get paid? Where is the money coming from to pay the workers? If they haven't been paid, why then haven't they protested or gone on strike?. I imagine that before signing the contract they knew they would not charge immediately. I insist that I have written in another post. The works are not public, are of MF. Any work that is paid to maintain it really is the benefit of its owner: MF.

Old Feb 28th 2010, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you again for your comments, S_L.

How do I find out what will be the Agenda for the first Residents'/Owners' meeting on the 25th March?
Old Mar 1st 2010, 10:05 am
BE Positive

How do I find out what will be the Agenda for the first Residents'/Owners' meeting on the 25th March?
Hi C+J

You should try John+Kath and Bill+Claire who are the ones that alerted us to the meeting (see earlier in the thread).

Good luck
Jon
Old Mar 1st 2010, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

If you go to the Owners Group thread [ http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...19&postcount=1 ]
and send an email to the address at the bottom of post #1 (leave out the spaces) then Arthur will add you to his list and send you the necessary in due course. The snag is that Arthur and Steve Tipper do not use the Ayamonte Club forum so there is a gap in the communication link. But Arthur is building a contact list of interested owners - which is probably the most useful asset that any group can have.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.