Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Dec 16th 2009, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

iant will become famous soon enough
Default Re: IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
Hello Jon-Bxl,

Thank you for your answer.

I agree with some affirmations and not with others. Nevertheless, I respect totally your way of thinking.

- I am a good payer too. Nevertheless, I only pay when I think that his payment is just and legal. Evidently, this one is not the case.

- My fighting with the EUC is, only, why from my legal knowledge I know that his action is not legal. I assure him, that if someone demonstrates the opposite, I will pay immediately.

- I can understand that the people pay. I also understand that the people -as me- appeal, but I do not understand that, as you say, exist persons that "taking to 'wait and see' attitude".

- I want to calm him. Although you pay as Debit Direct, nobody can charge him anything that you do not wish. If with the quantities that membres, for example you, had paid, the EUC cannot work, it cannot charge him any more bills. Don´t worry, it will not happen.

- I inform you that MF HAS NOT PAID ANYTHING: NEITHER IBI, NOR COMMUNITY, NOR EUC´s BILLS. Logically, it has not resorted either. You say "With 2 seats on the board I hope that Martinsa Fadesa (MF) has already paid their bills. They have to also set the best example". I agree it. I do not understand how there can be debtors sat in the board.

- I am totally in opposition to the Mayor of Ayamonte. I do not have political interest. Nevertheless, THE MAYOR CONSENTS THE FACT THAT MF DOES NOT PAY ANYTHING. He has the legal obligation to demand that MF pays
. Nevertheless, he is sat together with two members in the EUC board.

- He can (or he has to do) the following actions: 1) to demand from MF the payment of ALL his obligations; 2) to come to the judicial route (as the Communities) to claim the payments; 3) to execute the guarantees that the Town Hall has as 6.000.000 Euros. In spite of being the unique person in the whole Ayamonte that can act and solve this situation, he doesn´t do anything. .

- I have requested that execute the guarantees of 6 million Euros, and I am waiting yet... This for me is the most intolerable thing.

- I agree with you: "BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT SOURCE OF INCOME IS MARTINSA FADESA - as they own so many properties. If the EUC/town hall is not seen as agressively going after this high priority and essential money - how can they expect the average person to have any confidence in paying! In one hit the Town Hall gets a HUGE sum of money from MF". Every day, the hole is bigger.

- The passiveness (and not action) of the Mayor is doing that I think that exists "interested" between the Town Hall (or the Mayor) and MF. I do not want to think badly, but I do not find another explanation.

- I am also worried for that the people do not know anything of the EUC. I cannot answer him about the people who before was taking part in the forum. I discovered it does very little.

- I want to clarify four things: 1) I believe that the EUC is illegal, motivate for that I appeal the bills; 2) I worry that members of the EUC do not know anything on the this problem 3) I want major activity of the Mayor on MF, all of us will never be able to do anything, only he can; 4) I do not have any political interest. My interest is: Coast Esuri.

I ask for a favor him: if the Administrators answer his letter, can you give me a copy of the answers?. You do very interesting questions to them.

Regards,

SL
Having followed this thread with interest, particularly Spanish lawyer's contributions, I am often left very puzzled by the considerable inconsistency in the level of his mastery of English, which varies from almost perfect to pretty poor. Without in any way questioning the sincerity of his comments, perhaps he might explain the wavering levels of his written English.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 6:03 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iant
Having followed this thread with interest, particularly Spanish lawyer's contributions, I am often left very puzzled by the considerable inconsistency in the level of his mastery of English, which varies from almost perfect to pretty poor. Without in any way questioning the sincerity of his comments, perhaps he might explain the wavering levels of his written English.
Is he a licensed Spanish Lawyer or just a name ?

If he is then maybe he should add a bit in his signature like " This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction "
Old Dec 17th 2009, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Has anyone read information about the AGM in the press - online or paper edition? (I thought I might have missed the announcement. Thanks.)
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

I explain it to you, Iant. I do not use the English in my daily life. My English level changes according to the time that I dedicate to writing the post. If I have a lot of time, attempt that my grammar and my vocabulary are correct.

Nevertheless, I indicate two things to you: 1) I am happy to know that sometimes my writting English is almost perfect; 2) I am sad that you concentrate how I write and not what I write.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdr
Is he a licensed Spanish Lawyer or just a name ?

If he is then maybe he should add a bit in his signature like " This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction "
I am lawyer and I am spanish. I believe that you are not going to teach my profession to me, jdr. I have enough years of profession.

Do not be how to make clear that I do not have interest to explain what I know. You are out of Spain and you do not know the Spanish Law. When I started writing here, my intention was that the not resident members of the EUC (to which I belong) had knowledge of the facts like any Spanish members.

To write here makes me lose a lot of time (I have said often that I know my english writting is not good. I am sorry, but I to strive to do writting in order that you can understand me). Persons like you do that I think "why are I writing here?. If they do not know what happens it is his problem".

I am the privileged one. I am spanish (although I do not live in Ayamonte), I am a lawyer, and I have full knowledge of what it happens in the EUC. My conscience indicates me that you, which also are members of the same EUC as me, have to have the same knowledge like spanish members. If unit does not exist among the members of the EUC, it will be complicated to improve it.

Maybe, (only maybe) you are not interested that the rest of members of this forum is the news of the EUC.

Last edited by spanish_lawyer; Dec 17th 2009 at 11:08 am.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Has anyone read information about the AGM in the press - online or paper edition? (I thought I might have missed the announcement. Thanks.)
There are no anything in the press why EUC did not send the notification. Nevertheless, these notification existed.

Your you can call LGC and ask about this.

Last edited by spanish_lawyer; Dec 17th 2009 at 11:10 am.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

FINALLY, GOOD NEWS!!!!

THE CANDIDATE FOR BEING A MAYOR FOR THE PARTIDO POPULAR, ALBERTO FERNÁNDEZ, REQUESTED OFFICIALLY THE EXECUTION OF ALL GUARANTEES OF CORRECT EXECUTION THAT THE TOWN HALL TAKES AS A VALUE GIVES MORE GIVE 6 MILLION EUROS AND THAT THE CURRENT MAYOR HAS NOT WANTED TO EXECUTE.

IF THE CANDIDATE FOR MAYOR TO FORCE THE MAYOR TO EXECUTE THESE GUARANTEES, WE ARE GOING TO ACHIEVE THAT THIS 6 MILLION EUROS ARE DESTINED IN FINISHING COSTA ESURI.

EVIDENTLY, WITH 6 MILLION EUROS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO END THE PROJECT OF COSTA ESURI, BUT IT WILL BE ABLE TO FINISH THE WORKS OF CERTAIN IMPORTANT PARTS. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ROAD ONES ARE IN A PITIFUL CONDITION. IF THEY FINISH, THE TOWN HALL CAN SIGN HANDOVER CERTIFICATE (OR ACKNOWELDGMENT REPORT– IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO TRANSLATE THE LEGAL “ACTA DE RECEPCIÓN”) AND WE, ALL THAT WE BELONG TO THE EUC, PAY HIS MAINTENANCE.

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID (A PREVIOUS POST IS AN EXAMPLE) THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE MAYOR DOES NOT EXECUTE THE GUARANTEES. TO HAVE MONEY TO END PART OF THE URBANIZATION AND NOT TO USE IT IS, IN MY OPINION, A STUPIDITY.

I KNOW ALBERTO FERNÁNDEZ BECAUSE HE IS LAWYER TOO. HE IS A YOUNG, GOOD PROFESSIONAL, HONEST, AND VERY SOCIABLE BOY. I DID NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS SO INVOLVED IN THE PROBLEM OF COSTA ESURI. SOON I WILL TRAVEL TO AYAMONTE AND I WAIT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK WITH HIM BECAUSE I WANT TO BE GRATEFUL FOR HIS EFFORTS.

I HOPE THAT THE POLITICAL INTERVENTION OF PARTIDO POPULAR (PRINCIPAL OPPOSITION PARTY) FORCES TO THE TOWN HALL TO DEMAND FROM MARTIN FADESA THAT IT DOES HIS DUTY AND OBLIGATIONS.

I AM HAPPY. I HAVE HOPES THAT THIS FACT IS THE FIRST STEP IN ORDER THAT COSTA ESURI IMPROVES. MAYBE, ON 28TH DECEMBER, DAY THE PLENARY SESSION OF THE TOWN HALL IN WHICH THIS REQUEST OF EXECUTION WILL BE VOTED, WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE CHANGE!!!!.

I THINK IT IS VERY GOOD NEWS.

REGARDS

SL
Old Dec 17th 2009, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

FINALLY, GOOD NEWS!!!!

THE CANDIDATE FOR BEING A MAYOR FOR THE PARTIDO POPULAR, ALBERTO FERNÁNDEZ, REQUESTED OFFICIALLY THE EXECUTION OF ALL GUARANTEES OF CORRECT EXECUTION THAT THE TOWN HALL TAKES AS A VALUE GIVES MORE GIVE 6 MILLION EUROS AND THAT THE CURRENT MAYOR HAS NOT WANTED TO EXECUTE.

IF THE CANDIDATE FOR MAYOR TO FORCE THE MAYOR TO EXECUTE THESE GUARANTEES, WE ARE GOING TO ACHIEVE THAT THIS 6 MILLION EUROS ARE DESTINED IN FINISHING COSTA ESURI.

EVIDENTLY, WITH 6 MILLION EUROS IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO END THE PROJECT OF COSTA ESURI, BUT IT WILL BE ABLE TO FINISH THE WORKS OF CERTAIN IMPORTANT PARTS. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ROAD ONES ARE IN A PITIFUL CONDITION. IF THEY FINISH, THE TOWN HALL CAN SIGN HANDOVER CERTIFICATE (OR ACKNOWELDGMENT REPORT– IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO TRANSLATE THE LEGAL “ACTA DE RECEPCIÓN”) AND WE, ALL THAT WE BELONG TO THE EUC, PAY HIS MAINTENANCE.

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID (A PREVIOUS POST IS AN EXAMPLE) THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE MAYOR DOES NOT EXECUTE THE GUARANTEES. TO HAVE MONEY TO END PART OF THE URBANIZATION AND NOT TO USE IT IS, IN MY OPINION, A STUPIDITY.

I KNOW ALBERTO FERNÁNDEZ BECAUSE HE IS LAWYER TOO. HE IS A YOUNG, GOOD PROFESSIONAL, HONEST, AND VERY SOCIABLE BOY. I DID NOT KNOW THAT HE WAS SO INVOLVED IN THE PROBLEM OF COSTA ESURI. SOON I WILL TRAVEL TO AYAMONTE AND I WAIT TO BE ABLE TO SPEAK WITH HIM BECAUSE I WANT TO BE GRATEFUL FOR HIS EFFORTS.

I HOPE THAT THE POLITICAL INTERVENTION OF PARTIDO POPULAR (PRINCIPAL OPPOSITION PARTY) FORCES TO THE TOWN HALL TO DEMAND FROM MARTIN FADESA THAT IT DOES HIS DUTY AND OBLIGATIONS.

I AM HAPPY. I HAVE HOPES THAT THIS FACT IS THE FIRST STEP IN ORDER THAT COSTA ESURI IMPROVES. MAYBE, ON 28TH DECEMBER, DAY THE PLENARY SESSION OF THE TOWN HALL IN WHICH THIS REQUEST OF EXECUTION WILL BE VOTED, WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE CHANGE!!!!.

I THINK IT IS VERY GOOD NEWS.

REGARDS

SL
Right on SL we are right behind you in this and I hope to meet you on Esuri one day.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Right on SL we are right behind you in this and I hope to meet you on Esuri one day.
Unfortunately, I don´t live in Ayamonte. I wait to be able to live there soon. This is my dream. But I will be happy to meet you when both will be on Costa Esuri. I believe that there is necessary the unit and the good relation of all the members of the EUC.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

iant will become famous soon enough

I explain it to you, Iant. I do not use the English in my daily life. My English level changes according to the time that I dedicate to writing the post. If I have a lot of time, attempt that my grammar and my vocabulary are correct.

Nevertheless, I indicate two things to you: 1) I am happy to know that sometimes my writting English is almost perfect; 2) I am sad that you concentrate how I write and not what I write.
Thanks for that Spanish-lawyer; but you have to understand that there a lot of scams on forums such as this one, with people hiding behind more than one name, sometimes out of pure mischief, but also on occasions for less innocent reasons, and one of the giveaways can be inconsistency of language.
Iant
Old Dec 17th 2009, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for that Spanish-lawyer; but you have to understand that there a lot of scams on forums such as this one, with people hiding behind more than one name, sometimes out of pure mischief, but also on occasions for less innocent reasons, and one of the giveaways can be inconsistency of language.
Iant
If the word "scam" is translated as "estafa" in spanish (I have used a dictionary!) - which in Spain is a crime-, you do not worry: I will ask for money!!!.

In Spain, at least, the scams implies patrimonial prejudice. I only will report of what I know.

I understand perfectly that the anonymity can make doubt the intentions of the people. If I was in his situation, I would think the same.

The worst thing is that I, in the past, had an English high level, but when you do not use every day a language, you lose the grammar, the vocabulary… (and I am not going to tell him to listen it!!!)

Last edited by spanish_lawyer; Dec 17th 2009 at 12:28 pm.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 1:16 pm
Forum Regular

CAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really nice

I feel the time has come to reflect on where we are in respect of the Costa Esuri EUC.

What should have happened?

As I understand it, Spanish Law calls for an EUC to be established for an urbanisation project such as Casta Esuri after a handover certificate has been signed by the local authority representative. This is done when the local authority is satisfied that all the features called for in the planning agreement between it and the contractor involved, have been provided to an acceptable standard. Clearly this process has not been followed at CE. Presumably this is the basis of the illegality claim of the Spanish Lawyer, although this is not altogether clear because of his English language limitations.

What has happened at CE?

It would appear that when MF went into administration the Mayor of Ayamote saw that the upkeep of the areas of the urbanisation external to the inter-communities would fall to the Ayamonte ratepayers. To counter this he established the CE EUC ahead of any acceptance certificate been signed.

Where does that leave us?

On the positive side, 120 - 150€ per year is a small price to pay for ensuring that we have an acceptable CE environment external to the inter-community areas, in terms of features such as roads, green grass/trees, street lighting, not to mention roundabouts with pretty lighted fountains.

On the negative side, why should MF get away with not providing the features called for in the planning agreement, and also paying for the upkeep of the urbanisation, for the next five years or so, while waiting for this. MF is not bankrupt but in administration. Indeed, as I understand it, the administrator's independent assessment is that their assets are greater than their debts, and that their problem is their lack of cash flow caused by their assets being tied up in unsold houses. Also, is there not a six millon euro pledge in being? It seems to me that the Mayer should have pushed MF to complete thier project (would this have given us a competed commercial centre and hotel, rather than the current monstrosities?), instead of giving them an out in the form of an established EUC.

What am I going to do abut it?

Very little, I'm afraid. Regretfully, I've already paid my 2009 EUC bill (but as with Jon, I've not signed a direct debit agreement). What is needed is for all owners (Spanish, British and any others) to get together and operate with one voice, and I really admire what Spanish Lawyer has done in trying to achieve this. However, I'm too remote, cannot speak Spanish, and probably too old to help very much. However, I will attempt to get to the meeting in February now that its scheduled when I can afford the air fare. If there, I will attempt to have my say, for whatever good that will be, particulary as I understand that there will be no English interpreters provided. I will also continue to monitor this forum (it nothing else it provides me with excellent entertainment)

Taff
Old Dec 17th 2009, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CAROL TAFF
I feel the time has come to reflect on where we are in respect of the Costa Esuri EUC.

As I understand it, Spanish Law calls for an EUC to be established for an urbanisation project such as Casta Esuri after a handover certificate has been signed by the local authority representative. This is done when the local authority is satisfied that all the features called for in the planning agreement between it and the contractor involved, have been provided to an acceptable standard. Clearly this process has not been followed at CE. Presumably this is the basis of the illegality claim of the Spanish Lawyer, although this is not altogether clear because of his English language limitations.

What has happened at CE?

It would appear that when MF went into administration the Mayor of Ayamote saw that the upkeep of the areas of the urbanisation external to the inter-communities would fall to the Ayamonte ratepayers. To counter this he established the CE EUC ahead of any acceptance certificate been signed.

On the positive side, 120 - 150€ per year is a small price to pay for ensuring that we have an acceptable CE environment external to the inter-community areas, in terms of features such as roads, green grass/trees, street lighting, not to mention roundabouts with pretty lighted fountains.

On the negative side, why should MF get away with not providing the features called for in the planning agreement, and also paying for the upkeep of the urbanisation, for the next five years or so, while waiting for this. MF is not bankrupt but in administration. Indeed, as I understand it, the administrator's independent assessment is that their assets are greater than their debts, and that their problem is their lack of cash flow caused by their assets being tied up in unsold houses. Also, is there not a six millon euro pledge in being? It seems to me that the Mayer should have pushed MF to complete thier project (would this have given us a competed commercial centre and hotel, rather than the current monstrosities?), instead of giving them an out in the form of an established EUC.

Very little, I'm afraid. Regretfully, I've already paid my 2009 EUC bill (but as with Jon, I've not signed a direct debit agreement). What is needed is for all owners (Spanish, British and any others) to get together and operate with one voice, and I really admire what Spanish Lawyer has done in trying to achieve this. However, I'm too remote, cannot speak Spanish, and probably too old to help very much. However, I will attempt to get to the meeting in February now that its scheduled when I can afford the air fare. If there, I will attempt to have my say, for whatever good that will be, particulary as I understand that there will be no English interpreters provided. I will also continue to monitor this forum (it nothing else it provides me with excellent entertainment)

Taff

As I understand it, Spanish Law calls for an EUC to be established for an urbanisation project such as Casta Esuri after a handover certificate has been signed by the local authority representative. This is done when the local authority is satisfied that all the features called for in the planning agreement between it and the contractor involved, have been provided to an acceptable standard. Clearly this process has not been followed at CE. Presumably this is the basis of the illegality claim of the Spanish Lawyer, although this is not altogether clear because of his English language limitations. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU HAVE EXPLAINED CORRECTLY THE PROCESS. ONLY A SMALL EXPLANATION TO COMPLETE THE PERFECT EXPLANATION: AFTER (NOT BEFORE) THE HANDOVER CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN SIGNED IS WHEN THE EUC MUST BE CREATED AND ALL YOUR MEMBERS (WE) HAVE TO PAY THE MAINTENANCE.

What has happened at CE?

It would appear that when MF went into administration the Mayor of Ayamote saw that the upkeep of the areas of the urbanisation external to the inter-communities would fall to the Ayamonte ratepayers. To counter this he established the CE EUC ahead of any acceptance certificate been signed.THIS IS ILLEGAL. WE, THE MEMBERS OF THE EUC, DO NOT HAVE TO SUPPORT WHAT IS NOT ENDED OF CONSTRUCTING. THE MAYOR, HAD (AND HAVE) TO DEMAND TO MF TO FINISH COSTA ESURI. NEVERTHELESS, INSTEAD OF FULFILLING HIS OBLIGATIONS AND FORCING MF, HE HAVE DEDICATED TO ASKING FOR MONEY TO US.

On the negative side, why should MF get away with not providing the features called for in the planning agreement, and also paying for the upkeep of the urbanisation, for the next five years or so, while waiting for this. MF is not bankrupt but in administration. Indeed, as I understand it, the administrator's independent assessment is that their assets are greater than their debts, and that their problem is their lack of cash flow caused by their assets being tied up in unsold houses. Also, is there not a six millon euro pledge in being? It seems to me that the Mayer should have pushed MF to complete thier project (would this have given us a competed commercial centre and hotel, rather than the current monstrosities?), instead of giving them an out in the form of an established EUC. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND EXACTLY THIS. WHY DOESN´T HE IS REQUIRED TO MF AND IF TO US?. WHY DOES NOT HE EXECUTE THE GUARANTEES OF 6 MILLION EUROS OF MF?. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND SO MANY PROTECTION TO MF. HIS FUNCTION IS TO PROTECT THE CITIZENS, NOT TO MF.

Very little, I'm afraid. Regretfully, I've already paid my 2009 EUC bill (but as with Jon, I've not signed a direct debit agreement). What is needed is for all owners (Spanish, British and any others) to get together and operate with one voice, and I really admire what Spanish Lawyer has done in trying to achieve this. However, I'm too remote, cannot speak Spanish, and probably too old to help very much. However, I will attempt to get to the meeting in February now that its scheduled when I can afford the air fare. If there, I will attempt to have my say, for whatever good that will be, particulary as I understand that there will be no English interpreters provided. I will also continue to monitor this forum (it nothing else it provides me with excellent entertainment). YOU HAVE HELPED ME!!!. FINALLY, I HAVE THE SENSANTION THAT SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS THAT IT HAPPENS. WHEN I KNOW THE DATE OF THE MEETING, I PROMISE TO INFORM THEM. I HOPE THAT THE MAYOR COMMUNICATES IT IN ADVANCE, THIS WAY MORE PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO GO.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Taff

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Old Dec 17th 2009, 2:58 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

I am lawyer and I am spanish. I believe that you are not going to teach my profession to me, jdr. I have enough years of profession.

Do not be how to make clear that I do not have interest to explain what I know. You are out of Spain and you do not know the Spanish Law. When I started writing here, my intention was that the not resident members of the EUC (to which I belong) had knowledge of the facts like any Spanish members.

To write here makes me lose a lot of time (I have said often that I know my english writting is not good. I am sorry, but I to strive to do writting in order that you can understand me). Persons like you do that I think "why are I writing here?. If they do not know what happens it is his problem".

I am the privileged one. I am spanish (although I do not live in Ayamonte), I am a lawyer, and I have full knowledge of what it happens in the EUC. My conscience indicates me that you, which also are members of the same EUC as me, have to have the same knowledge like spanish members. If unit does not exist among the members of the EUC, it will be complicated to improve it.

Maybe, (only maybe) you are not interested that the rest of members of this forum is the news of the EUC.
All well and good if you are, but you should still tell people that this is just your views and not legally given information, I am sure you would not liked to be sued if you have given wrong information as you are posting as a Spanish Lawyer.
But then as you have had years in the profession you will be aware of this.
It is always good policy to put a disclaimer on the advice given if you are in a professional position.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
All well and good if you are, but you should still tell people that this is just your views and not legally given information, I am sure you would not liked to be sued if you have given wrong information as you are posting as a Spanish Lawyer.
But then as you have had years in the profession you will be aware of this.
It is always good policy to put a disclaimer on the advice given if you are in a professional position.

How?. If you believe that my information IS NOT CORRECT, you must correct me. I do not express an opinion, I do not advise either, I report. There are a difference among the verbs.

I believe that I am not even neither his lawyer or that of any member of this forum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.