Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:18 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Hope it all works out but, by the look of that outfit it doesn't bode well
Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jur
I vote for Sharonb.....
I voted for you
Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Would you care to expand on that comment with some specifics.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Sharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of lightSharon B is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte Part 6

Originally Posted by yes we can
Hi

Last EUC meeting was only in Spanish ( I was there) and some British owners complained about it to the Administrators and to the Mayor . Pelayo Móron Pendas was occasionally translating some things to Steven Tipper.

The EUC budget for 2009 is: 932.000,00€

The EUC president is the Mayor
Vicepresidente: Dña Josefa Marquez Soares (local builder)
Secretario: Pelayo Morón Pendas
Tesorero:Stephen Tipper
Vocales: Jose Ignacio Fernández de Jodar and Rafael Jesús Cuadrado Ramos (Martinsa-Fadesa)

The EUC Administrators are Lopez & Gutierrez (lawyers & condominium management).
Comfort Servi is the company employed to do the security, cleaning, gardeners and maintenance in all Esuri. Comfort Servi also works in all the Esuri urbanisations administrated by ADA.
The EUC fees will be charged in the future as the council tax.

This is all I know from last EUC meeting.

Regards
Just out of general interest does anyone know how this board got elected?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte Part 6

Originally Posted by yes we can
Hi

Last EUC meeting was only in Spanish ( I was there) and some British owners complained about it to the Administrators and to the Mayor . Pelayo Móron Pendas was occasionally translating some things to Steven Tipper.

The EUC budget for 2009 is: 932.000,00€

The EUC president is the Mayor
Vicepresidente: Dña Josefa Marquez Soares (local builder)
Secretario: Pelayo Morón Pendas
Tesorero:Stephen Tipper
Vocales: Jose Ignacio Fernández de Jodar and Rafael Jesús Cuadrado Ramos (Martinsa-Fadesa)

The EUC Administrators are Lopez & Gutierrez (lawyers & condominium management).
Comfort Servi is the company employed to do the security, cleaning, gardeners and maintenance in all Esuri. Comfort Servi also works in all the Esuri urbanisations administrated by ADA.
The EUC fees will be charged in the future as the council tax.

This is all I know from last EUC meeting.

Regards
It is worth noting that with the exception of the Mayor all the board members are owners on Esuri which is a requirement of the Law of the EUC.

The VP is a multiplot owner and is building on CE
The Tesorero owns a town house and is an intercommunity President
The Vocales are other ic Presidents and a rep from Fadesa who must still be the largest house owner on CE
The Secretary is a local Lawyer and a house owner

So it is just not random self selection but not many attended the first meeting and all should have an interest in keeping costs down. The invitation was extended to all IC Presidents and at a later date to plot owners but the meeting was held on the 30/12/2008 so not many were around Esuri at the time.

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Jul 28th 2009 at 9:01 am.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Originally Posted by bank manager
just to inform that tomorrow will take place the general meeting of the EUC the costa esury at 5 in la casa grande of Ayamonte, any owner can go but you will be represented by the president of your community
What was the result of the above meeting on the 22nd May 2009?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:38 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE

Post on the EUC thread ??????
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

I just did!! D'ya know what? I did a "quote" click on the post dated 21st May 2009, and it had the subtitle COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE thread (ie. the old one). That's where the confusion has started.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:44 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carol&John
I just did!! D'ya know what? I did a "quote" click on the post dated 21st May 2009, and it had the subtitle COSTA ESURI - AYAMONTE thread (ie. the old one). That's where the confusion has started.
Lol I see what you mean, three different titles.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jdr
Lol I see what you mean, three different titles.
It's a bit tricky with titles being so similar. Perhaps the more recent thread should be called (Y)EUC(H)! Sorry, childish of me...

Still, I think the inaugural meeting for the EUC was held in December 2008. (I believe "yes we can" refers to the outcome of this meeting in her post.) I was wondering what further information has been gained from any further meetings?
There is an email address posted by Roger77. (Scroll back a bit to the first page of this thread).
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That was the one I was over for but 5.0pm on a Friday and I was dropping son of at Faro to catch a flight just then so I missed it but since my Spanish is poor would I have understood if I had been there?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's a bit tricky with titles being so similar. Perhaps the more recent thread should be called (Y)EUC(H)! Sorry, childish of me...

Still, I think the inaugural meeting for the EUC was held in December 2008. (I believe "yes we can" refers to the outcome of this meeting in her post.) I was wondering what further information has been gained from any further meetings?
There is an email address posted by Roger77. (Scroll back a bit to the first page of this thread).
To the best of my knowledge there have only been the 2 meetings and the first was reported in the Oracle but have not seen any outcomes from the May meeting.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Care to expand on that comment? And share your knowledge with the rest of us?
Old Jul 28th 2009, 8:19 pm
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sharon B
Care to expand on that comment? And share your knowledge with the rest of us?
Ignore her, wind up artist...... she has no knowledge.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 10:00 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Why am I a wind up? (at least I am not always trying to advertise something!). Having an opinion does not make one a wind-up just the first time I have been on since I last posted Now stop being so bloody rude

Based on previous experience with communities it is always advisable to get anyone connected with the developers off the committee, see there are two from Fadesa. They will have a different agenda. Then there is the Mayor and the local builder The majority of owners are british, they are always looked upon as carrying a platinum cash card. Just my humble opinion, do hope I haven't offended anyone by having one

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.