Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Oct 1st 2009, 12:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Here's a suggestion...
Would anyone like to meet for drinks, say at the clubhouse, to discuss the EUC information to date? PM me.
P.S. I'll be the lady with the olives...

Carol
What Time? What Day? I will bring "the" book.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 3:54 pm
Luz
Forum Regular

Luz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud of
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

As of today, 1st. October, the EUC bills are being sent out. The payment date is up until 2nd. December. I don't know how much each owner will have to pay so please don't ask me. The bill will be for the whole of 2009.
Old Oct 1st 2009, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luz
As of today, 1st. October, the EUC bills are being sent out. The payment date is up until 2nd. December. I don't know how much each owner will have to pay so please don't ask me. The bill will be for the whole of 2009.
Thanks for this information Luz. Where did you see it? I have been looking at the websites of the ayuntamiento , huelva info. and even the PSOE!

Originally Posted by John & Kath
What Time? What Day? I will bring "the" book.
As long as you don't throw it at me (ie. the book!) PM sent.

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Lovely pic xx.............when's the meet -up ? I'll bring nuts (NO, not my John !! )
Mel
Ta, Mel. I'll make sure the glass doors are open... PM sent.
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:00 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luz
Hi Luz Thats really interesting - thanks!

I pay my property taxes by direct debit, do you know if this will be automatically paid, or will I have to make a special payment please?

Thanks
Jon
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 11:59 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for this information Luz. Where did you see it? I have been looking at the websites of the ayuntamiento , huelva info. and even the PSOE!

As long as you don't throw it at me (ie. the book!) PM sent.

Ta, Mel. I'll make sure the glass doors are open... PM sent.
Sent you a pm then saw your post..............yes, those glass doors, what a divvy I am, I laughed when I read that, for anybody else wondering we met up and I walked out from the bar to the tearrace smack into the (very clean!) glass door. Carole was kind enough to sorta pretend it never happened so I could try to retain some dignity - for once in my life !!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

CAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really niceCAROL TAFF is just really nice

Here's a suggestion...
Would anyone like to meet for drinks, say at the clubhouse, to discuss the EUC information to date? PM me.
P.S. I'll be the lady with the olives...

Carol
Carol

Any progress. Would like to attend such a meeting, given a date and time.

Taff
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CAROL TAFF
Carol

Any progress. Would like to attend such a meeting, given a date and time.

Taff
Yes, Carol T, you'd be welcome, as would anyone else who might care to contact me via the PM system courtesy of this forum.
Do you have any information which you can share on this open forum?

Carol
Old Oct 7th 2009, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

GerryW is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi Luz Thats really interesting - thanks!

I pay my property taxes by direct debit, do you know if this will be automatically paid, or will I have to make a special payment please?

Thanks
Jon
Hi, today I received what looks like a request for payment for 298 euro 30 cents. Company website is http://www.sgth.es/ - is this the EUC charge? Not much on it - things such as

Organismo - ayto ayamonte
cuota de conservacion
payable by 2/12/09

EJ09 Coefficiente de participacion costa esuri

coefficient = 0,03140

Seems a lot for a plot! I thought it was some kind of scam!
Old Oct 7th 2009, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GerryW
Hi, today I received what looks like a request for payment for 298 euro 30 cents. Company website is http://www.sgth.es/ - is this the EUC charge? Not much on it - things such as

cuota de conservacion
payable by 2/12/09

coefficient = 0,03140

I doesn't look like a scam as the SGTH looks like an official agency set up by Huelva to collect taxes in the area. However, whether this is the EUC demand is difficult to assess. The taxes that SGTH seem to be collecting from Ayamonte are: IBI URBANA; RUSTICA; IVTM; and IAE - I don't know if the EUC comes under one of those headings. Does anyone know?
The amount does look high - perhaps they assume that you are building the maximum m2 (sqm) allowed.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GerryW

cuota de conservacion
payable by 2/12/09

coefficient = 0,03140

With that coefficient total budget for year is Eur 950,000!
What we getting for that.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte Part 6

Originally Posted by yes we can
Hi

Last EUC meeting was only in Spanish ( I was there) and some British owners complained about it to the Administrators and to the Mayor . Pelayo Móron Pendas was occasionally translating some things to Steven Tipper.

The EUC budget for 2009 is: 932.000,00€

The EUC president is the Mayor
Vicepresidente: Dña Josefa Marquez Soares (local builder)
Secretario: Pelayo Morón Pendas
Tesorero:Stephen Tipper
Vocales: Jose Ignacio Fernández de Jodar and Rafael Jesús Cuadrado Ramos (Martinsa-Fadesa)

The EUC Administrators are Lopez & Gutierrez (lawyers & condominium management).
Comfort Servi is the company employed to do the security, cleaning, gardeners and maintenance in all Esuri. Comfort Servi also works in all the Esuri urbanisations administrated by ADA.
The EUC fees will be charged in the future as the council tax.

This is all I know from last EUC meeting.

Regards
Quoting an earlier post by "yes we can". Might answer some questions.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte Part 6

Quoting an earlier post by "yes we can". Might answer some questions.
So its already gone up then. Thats inflation for you!!
So IBI tax we pay at moment will probably double.
I would like to see a BREAKDOWN OF COSTS as it seems EUC needs over 79,000 euros a month to tick over.Has anyone seen a detailed budget??
ADA publish a breakdown of the costs of the community and intercommunity charges that we pay on top of this .
Surely Comfort Servi if they are the providers of the EUC services should do the same??
Old Oct 7th 2009, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

mark donna is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
With that coefficient total budget for year is Eur 950,000!
What we getting for that.
if were to break it down as a qs would we would have 18000 euros per week and on a 70% labour 30% material split putting the average charge out rate at 15 euros per hour on a 40 hour week we should see 12 workers there every working day tidying up esuri.i think we must be entering the cleanest town in spain competition
Old Oct 7th 2009, 6:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark donna
if were to break it down as a qs would we would have 18000 euros per week and on a 70% labour 30% material split putting the average charge out rate at 15 euros per hour on a 40 hour week we should see 12 workers there every working day tidying up esuri.i think we must be entering the cleanest town in spain competition
There is about that number doing the gardening and road repairs and the site outside the commercial centre and hotel certainly looks tidy with the boulevard looks superb.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MikeJ
I doesn't look like a scam as the SGTH looks like an official agency set up by Huelva to collect taxes in the area. However, whether this is the EUC demand is difficult to assess. The taxes that SGTH seem to be collecting from Ayamonte are: IBI URBANA; RUSTICA; IVTM; and IAE - I don't know if the EUC comes under one of those headings. Does anyone know?
The amount does look high - perhaps they assume that you are building the maximum m2 (sqm) allowed.
I have just paid my IBI to Ayamonte and that was €218 to be paid by 30th Sept so I won't be paying again to Huelva and that was for a plot o 1066.2 sq m. Why would Huelva have any part in collecting taxes on Esuri when Ayamonte already collects them and the EUC is joint between the owners and Ayamonte Ayuntamiento. It could be that for the future Ayamonte has subcontracted the collection of its taxes to a joint body set up for the province as is done on the Costa Blanca where IBI is called Suma and is collected by a sub contractor for all the towns in the province.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.