Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:39 am
  #271  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 245
spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Ok. I want to help to no resident owenrs Costa Esuri. I am going attached the appeal. But first, I need to explain several information.

1) WAHT IS THIS???

This a appeal for review of the decision of public body. Essentially this consits in applying for a review of the decision by the head of the department or section responsbible for making it, so that the matter remains in the original domain. However, if the final decision goes against the applicant you have no option, if dissatosfoed, nut to appeal to the court of the comepent jurisdiction, which takes the matter into the domain of the ordinary administrative jurisdiction (in spanish contencioso administrativo).

2) HOW DO YOU SEND IT?

You must send this document to the Council (Ayuntamiento de Ayamonte. Plaza de la Laguna, 1. Ayamonte 21400. Huelva. España), but it´s important what Postal Services puts the date and where you are send this document in a same copy for you. In Spanish, you go with you identical copies to Correos (Postal Mail), they stamp both copies, you send one copy, and other copy is the proof of your send. It´s very important that you send this document by registered letter.

3) AFTER TOU SEND THE APPEAL

The Council have 10 days for to send the appeal to the supperior organ with hisreport and a copy completes of the dossier.

In 3 months the supperior organ have to notificty the resolution.

4) APPEAL

You have to complete several information. You must to write in spanish. If you need to help, I can to translation (my english is the worst, but I write in spanish very good!!).

5) EFFECTS

With the appeal you are challenge a act and in this appeal you ask for the temporary suspension of the execution of the payment.

6) DOUBTS

If you have doubts, you can write me: [email protected]
spanish_lawyer is offline  
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:44 am
  #272  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 245
spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Ok. I want to help to no resident owenrs Costa Esuri. I am going attached the appeal. But first, I need to explain several information.

1) WAHT IS THIS???

This a appeal for review of the decision of public body. Essentially this consits in applying for a review of the decision by the head of the department or section responsbible for making it, so that the matter remains in the original domain. However, if the final decision goes against the applicant you have no option, if dissatosfoed, nut to appeal to the court of the comepent jurisdiction, which takes the matter into the domain of the ordinary administrative jurisdiction (in spanish contencioso administrativo).

2) HOW DO YOU SEND IT?

You must send this document to the Council (Ayuntamiento de Ayamonte. Plaza de la Laguna, 1. Ayamonte 21400. Huelva. España), but it´s important what Postal Services puts the date and where you are send this document in a same copy for you. In Spanish, you go with you identical copies to Correos (Postal Mail), they stamp both copies, you send one copy, and other copy is the proof of your send. It´s very important that you send this document by registered letter.

3) AFTER TOU SEND THE APPEAL

The Council have 10 days for to send the appeal to the supperior organ with hisreport and a copy completes of the dossier.

In 3 months the supperior organ have to notificty the resolution.

4) APPEAL

You have to complete several information. You must to write in spanish. If you need to help, I can to translation (my english is the worst, but I write in spanish very good!!).

5) EFFECTS

With the appeal you are challenge a act and in this appeal you ask for the temporary suspension of the execution of the payment.

6) DOUBTS

If you have doubts, you can write me: [email protected]

((After I cann´t attached files))
Attached Files
File Type: doc
APPEAL CE.doc (31.5 KB, 378 views)
spanish_lawyer is offline  
Old Nov 30th 2009, 12:14 pm
  #273  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: costa esuri
Posts: 104
yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by spanish lawyer
Ok. I want to help to no resident owners Costa Esuri. I am going attached the appeal. But first, I need to explain several information.

1) WAHT IS THIS???

This a appeal for review of the decision of public body. Essentially this consists in applying for a review of the decision by the head of the department or section responsible for making it, so that the matter remains in the original domain. However, if the final decision goes against the applicant you have no option, if dissatisfied, nut to appeal to the court of the comepent jurisdiction, which takes the matter into the domain of the ordinary administrative jurisdiction (in spanish contencioso administrativo).

2) HOW DO YOU SEND IT?

You must send this document to the Council (Ayuntamiento de Ayamonte. Plaza de la Laguna, 1. Ayamonte 21400. Huelva. España), but it´s important what Postal Services puts the date and where you are send this document in a same copy for you. In Spanish, you go with you identical copies to Correos (Postal Mail), they stamp both copies, you send one copy, and other copy is the proof of your send. It´s very important that you send this document by registered letter.

3) AFTER TOU SEND THE APPEAL

The Council have 10 days for to send the appeal to the superior organ with his report and a copy completes of the dossier.

In 3 months the superior organ have to notificty the resolution.

4) APPEAL

You have to complete several information. You must to write in spanish. If you need to help, I can to translation (my english is the worst, but I write in spanish very good!!).

5) EFFECTS

With the appeal you are challenge a act and in this appeal you ask for the temporary suspension of the execution of the payment.

6) DOUBTS

If you have doubts, you can write me: [email protected]

((After I can´t attached files))
Hola Spanish_Lawyer

Thanks for all the information. I will e-mail you.
Gracias por la información. Te enviaré un correo. Saludos
yes we can is offline  
Old Nov 30th 2009, 6:56 pm
  #274  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 245
spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by yes we can
Hola Spanish_Lawyer

Thanks for all the information. I will e-mail you.
Gracias por la información. Te enviaré un correo. Saludos
Thanks to you. I also think: yes we can!!!.
spanish_lawyer is offline  
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:21 am
  #275  
BE Forum Addict
 
Carol&John's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,377
Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Thank you Spanish_lawyer for posting the document on the forum. It remains in my opinion a scary prospect with many unanswered questions. Good luck though.

What happens if your appeal fails after 3 months?
How much risk are you placing yourself in?
Does your victory mean a victory for all owners asked to pay the EUC fee?
Would the money already paid into the EUC fund/account be frozen as a result of your victory?

I read that the EUC board are trying to have the deadline for payment extended from the 2nd December to the end of the month. "Trying" doesn't mean for fact that the deadline has been changed.

Saludos,
Carol
Carol&John is offline  
Old Dec 1st 2009, 11:54 am
  #276  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 245
spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Thank you Spanish_lawyer for posting the document on the forum. It remains in my opinion a scary prospect with many unanswered questions. Good luck though.

What happens if your appeal fails after 3 months?
How much risk are you placing yourself in?
Does your victory mean a victory for all owners asked to pay the EUC fee?
Would the money already paid into the EUC fund/account be frozen as a result of your victory?

I read that the EUC board are trying to have the deadline for payment extended from the 2nd December to the end of the month. "Trying" doesn't mean for fact that the deadline has been changed.

Saludos,
Carol

What happens if your appeal fails after 3 months? I explain it, if the decision goes against the applicant, we has no optio, if dissatisfied, but to appeal to the court of the competent jurisdicition, which takes the matter unto the domain of the ordinary administrative jurisdiction. It´s a judicial review, appeal to the higher court against the decisión of the administratitve.

How much risk are you placing yourself in? I have appeal. I am not afraid. I know that we are right. The worst situation, I ask for judicial review.

Does your victory mean a victory for all owners asked to pay the EUC fee? In the first moment, the people which have paid, lost the money. We ask for the nullity of a bill, don´t the process.

Would the money already paid into the EUC fund/account be frozen as a result of your victory? No, how I have explain the victory is individual. After we can to ask four the nullity of the EUC.

Acording to the "extended from the 2nd December to the end of the month", the reallity is the document. The bill says: snd December. They can only extend this days with other bills or nottificaty the new term.

Thansks to you!!
spanish_lawyer is offline  
Old Dec 3rd 2009, 10:57 am
  #277  
BE Positive
 
Jon-Bxl's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,961
Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
What happens if your appeal fails after 3 months? I explain it, if the decision goes against the applicant, we has no optio, if dissatisfied, but to appeal to the court of the competent jurisdicition, which takes the matter unto the domain of the ordinary administrative jurisdiction. It´s a judicial review, appeal to the higher court against the decisión of the administratitve.

How much risk are you placing yourself in? I have appeal. I am not afraid. I know that we are right. The worst situation, I ask for judicial review.

Does your victory mean a victory for all owners asked to pay the EUC fee? In the first moment, the people which have paid, lost the money. We ask for the nullity of a bill, don´t the process.

Would the money already paid into the EUC fund/account be frozen as a result of your victory? No, how I have explain the victory is individual. After we can to ask four the nullity of the EUC.

Acording to the "extended from the 2nd December to the end of the month", the reallity is the document. The bill says: snd December. They can only extend this days with other bills or nottificaty the new term.

Thansks to you!!
Hi SL

Firstly thank you for getting involved - people are suspicious when an offer of help arrives, as in the past we have had experience of people being involved for personal gain, or for some hidden agenda. I'm going to assume that you are one of the 'good guys' Don't apologise about your your English it is better than my Spanish - and its improving all the time as well!

My problem is that I live outside Spain, and like most people just don't have the energy or knowledge to appeal. I can see myself getting involved and VERY frustrated as I try to fight the system.

So as I mentioned earlier I 'wimped out' and paid the bill and set up the direct debit (DD) as well. I was expecting an EUC, and even though I think it is not properly managed or run - the extra cost I pay for this 'inefficiency' does not warrant the time and effort I would need to spend to rectify the problem. If I assume that a good and efficient organisation could reduce my bill by a third, it still isn't enough for me to fight this.

Of course this attitude is a defeatist attitude, and unscrupulous people could take advantage of this and profit from this. But I don't have the expertise, or time to set up a legal appeal and follow it through. I have other priorities that up take my time, too.

I can easily cancel the DD, if you are successful, and I will write off the first payment I made this week - because I don't see how we could get it back. I heard that many (or most?) of the Spanish residents have decided not to pay or appeal. Interesting this time there is a lot of focus here... meaning that there are a sufficient number of people willing to step up and fight this - like you - who do have the knowledge and ability to make a change. This fight can't be hidden from the public and there are already disturbing press articles - even in the national press. So the journalists are interested - makes politicians shudder when they are involved

I think the focus for me, should be to improve the EUC by feedback and voting positive change, via the system; by eliciting support from other residents and finally, support any residents association that will be set up.

Good luck in your battle with the EUC and please keep us updated - this is very interesting.... the EUC have only themselves to blame for all this.

Regards

Jon
Jon-Bxl is offline  
Old Dec 4th 2009, 12:59 pm
  #278  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 245
spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Costa Esuri - Ayamonte - EUC

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi SL

Firstly thank you for getting involved - people are suspicious when an offer of help arrives, as in the past we have had experience of people being involved for personal gain, or for some hidden agenda. I'm going to assume that you are one of the 'good guys' Don't apologise about your your English it is better than my Spanish - and its improving all the time as well!

My problem is that I live outside Spain, and like most people just don't have the energy or knowledge to appeal. I can see myself getting involved and VERY frustrated as I try to fight the system.

So as I mentioned earlier I 'wimped out' and paid the bill and set up the direct debit (DD) as well. I was expecting an EUC, and even though I think it is not properly managed or run - the extra cost I pay for this 'inefficiency' does not warrant the time and effort I would need to spend to rectify the problem. If I assume that a good and efficient organisation could reduce my bill by a third, it still isn't enough for me to fight this.

Of course this attitude is a defeatist attitude, and unscrupulous people could take advantage of this and profit from this. But I don't have the expertise, or time to set up a legal appeal and follow it through. I have other priorities that up take my time, too.

I can easily cancel the DD, if you are successful, and I will write off the first payment I made this week - because I don't see how we could get it back. I heard that many (or most?) of the Spanish residents have decided not to pay or appeal. Interesting this time there is a lot of focus here... meaning that there are a sufficient number of people willing to step up and fight this - like you - who do have the knowledge and ability to make a change. This fight can't be hidden from the public and there are already disturbing press articles - even in the national press. So the journalists are interested - makes politicians shudder when they are involved

I think the focus for me, should be to improve the EUC by feedback and voting positive change, via the system; by eliciting support from other residents and finally, support any residents association that will be set up.

Good luck in your battle with the EUC and please keep us updated - this is very interesting.... the EUC have only themselves to blame for all this.

Regards

Jon


Hi Jon,

First, I respect that you want to pay his invoice. I can assure him that my only intention is to help us, specially, to no resident. I am spanish and lawyer, but if I was buying myself a house in hiscountry I would be equal of "abandoned" that you. I understand that this desperate situation makes him lose forces and "give up" before such a big injustice.

If his problem is, as you say, the lack of legal knowledge, you must think that I write in this forum in order that NOBODY is in this situation.

I have attached a model of appeal, which myself have used, because I cannot to pay what I consider to be an illegality.

If you want, you can ask for the return of the quantity that you say that he you have paid and to appeal.

We are a lot, a resident and not residents -I think more no resident-, which we have appealed. If the Justice gives us the reason, we will achieve that our receipts are void. This fact only implies that the resolution of nullity is applied ONLY to the persons who have resorted.

Therefore, if you pay, and then, the invoice (of all those that we have appealed) it is declared void, you have two options:

1. To forget the situation.
2. To request judicially that, since to some, propietary they the payment has been annulled, to ask for the nullity of the whole procedure.

My advice: this second option, juridically, is more complex.

Personally, and I am completely sincere, I am sorry enormously that you pay that does not find the way of "stopping" this situation. I am to his disposition and ALL NOT RESIDENTS.

If I was in his situation If I was grapeful to someone I washelping. Would do you do it if I was in hissituation, in his country?. II am sure that the same thing that I do. Yesterday, I said to no resident owner " if I don´t like If that they steal me to me, I do not want to see either as they steal others".

I know that I am lucky because I am in my country and I have legal knowledge. Please, feel that this knowledge is also his.

Regards.


P.D. My principal problem is that I sometimes feel that my English is so bad that I do not help them because I am not be able to of that you understand me.
spanish_lawyer is offline  
Old Dec 15th 2009, 11:07 am
  #279  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 245
spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: IMPORTANT

THE EUC MEETING 28TH DECEMBER, IT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. THE MOTIVES THAT ARE RUMORED IT IS THAT THE PEOPLE HAVE NOT PAID AND THEY ARE STUDYING THE SITUATION.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE NEW MEETING IS DONE IN FEBRUARY.

MY QUESTION: IF THE BUDGETS WAS VOTED ON 31 DECEMBER 2008 THEY WERE UNTIL DECEMBER 2009, WHICH ARE THE BUDGETS THAT THE EUC IS GOING TO USE UNTIL FEBRUARY?. THE BUDGETS HAVE TO BE VOTED FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE ASSEMBLY.

ANOTHER IRREGULARITY MORE OF THE EUC....

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!
spanish_lawyer is offline  
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:22 pm
  #280  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: costa esuri
Posts: 104
yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
THE EUC MEETING 28TH DECEMBER, IT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. THE MOTIVES THAT ARE RUMORED IT IS THAT THE PEOPLE HAVE NOT PAID AND THEY ARE STUDYING THE SITUATION.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE NEW MEETING IS DONE IN FEBRUARY.

MY QUESTION: IF THE BUDGETS WAS VOTED ON 31 DECEMBER 2008 THEY WERE UNTIL DECEMBER 2009, WHICH ARE THE BUDGETS THAT THE EUC IS GOING TO USE UNTIL FEBRUARY?. THE BUDGETS HAVE TO BE VOTED FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE ASSEMBLY.

ANOTHER IRREGULARITY MORE OF THE EUC....

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!

Hi Spanish_Lawer

Thanks again for all the information.

Merry Christmas to you too!
yes we can is offline  
Old Dec 15th 2009, 12:51 pm
  #281  
BE Enthusiast
 
Teed Up's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: Widnes
Posts: 424
Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future
Default Re: IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by yes we can
Hi Spanish_Lawer

Thanks again for all the information.

Merry Christmas to you too!
It might sound like good news but how many of us will be able to attend a meeting in Febuary?,yet there might of been quite a lot out for the xmas break and available to attend the January one?.

All the best to all for Christmas and new year.
Teed Up is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:23 am
  #282  
BE Forum Addict
 
Carol&John's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,377
Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
THE EUC MEETING 28TH DECEMBER, IT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. THE MOTIVES THAT ARE RUMORED IT IS THAT THE PEOPLE HAVE NOT PAID AND THEY ARE STUDYING THE SITUATION.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE NEW MEETING IS DONE IN FEBRUARY.

MY QUESTION: IF THE BUDGETS WAS VOTED ON 31 DECEMBER 2008 THEY WERE UNTIL DECEMBER 2009, WHICH ARE THE BUDGETS THAT THE EUC IS GOING TO USE UNTIL FEBRUARY?. THE BUDGETS HAVE TO BE VOTED FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE ASSEMBLY.

ANOTHER IRREGULARITY MORE OF THE EUC....

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!


:-D !Feliz Navidad a todos!
Carol&John is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2009, 12:56 pm
  #283  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Location: costa esuri
Posts: 104
yes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the roughyes we can is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by Carol&John
:-D !Feliz Navidad a todos!
Feliz Navidad Carol&John

Merry Christmas to all!
yes we can is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2009, 1:46 pm
  #284  
BE Positive
 
Jon-Bxl's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,961
Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by spanish_lawyer
THE EUC MEETING 28TH DECEMBER, IT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. THE MOTIVES THAT ARE RUMORED IT IS THAT THE PEOPLE HAVE NOT PAID AND THEY ARE STUDYING THE SITUATION.

IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE NEW MEETING IS DONE IN FEBRUARY.

MY QUESTION: IF THE BUDGETS WAS VOTED ON 31 DECEMBER 2008 THEY WERE UNTIL DECEMBER 2009, WHICH ARE THE BUDGETS THAT THE EUC IS GOING TO USE UNTIL FEBRUARY?. THE BUDGETS HAVE TO BE VOTED FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE ASSEMBLY.

ANOTHER IRREGULARITY MORE OF THE EUC....

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!
Hi SL thanks for the email and also the posts:

I dont see how the EUC can hope to be effective.
  • They have been attrocious at communicating to people who's money they need.

  • Many people are not paying the last (first) bill - many others like you are fighting the EUC.

  • I also believe that many people dont even know about the EUC, a minority read the forum. Even so the forum is not an appropriate method for the EUC to communicate with everyone. Also I think the forum has died down a lot in the past few months... many 'famous/active posters' seem to have taken a break.

  • Most people (forum menbers and non-forum members) have not been at CE to open their letterboxes for this last-minute bill. It arrived a few days before the 'cut off time' and even with the extension, most people wont have seen it.

  • BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT SOURCE OF INCOME IS MARTINSA FADESA - as they own so many properties. If the EUC/town hall is not seen as agressively going after this high priority and essential money - how can they expect the average person to have any confidence in paying! In one hit the Town Hall gets a HUGE sum of money from MF

  • With 2 seats on the board I hope that Martinsa Fadesa (MF) has already paid their bills. They have to also set the best example. Otherwise they cant justify 2 places on the board and set regulations etc. Does anybody know if MF have paid to the TOWN HALL 1) the last IBI bills and 2) The EUC bill due 2 December? With them in administration this causes problems.

  • MF are huge debtors to the Intercommunity and community, and we are all affected by their problems in these areas. I hope they have a method at least to keep the town hall on their side - by paying the IBI and the EUC.... However all the experience we have had of MF paying the relevant bills (that we are all expected to pay as well) is bad. Doesnt bode well for the future.

  • Its hardly surprising that 1) some people are fighting the EUC, 2)some are just not paying, 3) some dont know about it and 4) some are taking a 'wait and see' attitude

  • I don't see how the EUC can continue - there just isn't enough money considering the possible non-Fadesa money, the Spanish appeals against the EUC, the 'wait and see', and the general malaise of late paying there is out there and ..............don't forget 1 years unpaid bills for cars, work etc etc..


I am happy that the meeting was postponed, as it was at a bad time for people to attend during the holidays. What this means for the next years budget I dont know.... however we are not looking at a success story of organisation and planning here.

I have sent email to the Administrators with some questions concerning payments etc. (They kindly offered to pay my bill - if I sent the payment) They are very keen that we set up a Direct Debit.... Im cautious. I've paid my EUC bill but am concerned about setting up direct debits - and giving carte blanche to a desperate organisation to take money from the 'good payers' to fill the gaps of the 'non payers'..... Ive attached edited parts of my email below:

Regards to all Forum Members and I hope you have a great festive season... at the end the EUC is just some organisation, what is most important is that most people love being at CE, as we do.

Jon


Dear xxxxx

Thank you for the reply - and your kind offer of help.

I have paid my bill as a friend was paying and did mine at the same time. I am nervous about a Direct Debit... I am a good payer. BUT I know that many will not pay their bills. I do not want to be given extra charges because other non-payers aren't paying. With a direct debit they can take what they like. It is not a legal requirement to pay by direct debit.

Please can you answer the following questions
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

Without the Martinsa Fadesa payment coming in soon and continuing regularly the EUC will fail - because the rest of the good payers will not want to pay the bills of Martinsa Fadesa. Also many people are deciding not to pay as well.



..... end of edit
Jon-Bxl is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2009, 5:06 pm
  #285  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 245
spanish_lawyer will become famous soon enoughspanish_lawyer will become famous soon enough
Default Re: IMPORTANT

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi SL thanks for the email and also the posts:

I dont see how the EUC can hope to be effective.
  • They have been attrocious at communicating to people who's money they need.

  • Many people are not paying the last (first) bill - many others like you are fighting the EUC.

  • I also believe that many people dont even know about the EUC, a minority read the forum. Even so the forum is not an appropriate method for the EUC to communicate with everyone. Also I think the forum has died down a lot in the past few months... many 'famous/active posters' seem to have taken a break.

  • Most people (forum menbers and non-forum members) have not been at CE to open their letterboxes for this last-minute bill. It arrived a few days before the 'cut off time' and even with the extension, most people wont have seen it.

  • BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT SOURCE OF INCOME IS MARTINSA FADESA - as they own so many properties. If the EUC/town hall is not seen as agressively going after this high priority and essential money - how can they expect the average person to have any confidence in paying! In one hit the Town Hall gets a HUGE sum of money from MF

  • With 2 seats on the board I hope that Martinsa Fadesa (MF) has already paid their bills. They have to also set the best example. Otherwise they cant justify 2 places on the board and set regulations etc. Does anybody know if MF have paid to the TOWN HALL 1) the last IBI bills and 2) The EUC bill due 2 December? With them in administration this causes problems.

  • MF are huge debtors to the Intercommunity and community, and we are all affected by their problems in these areas. I hope they have a method at least to keep the town hall on their side - by paying the IBI and the EUC.... However all the experience we have had of MF paying the relevant bills (that we are all expected to pay as well) is bad. Doesnt bode well for the future.

  • Its hardly surprising that 1) some people are fighting the EUC, 2)some are just not paying, 3) some dont know about it and 4) some are taking a 'wait and see' attitude

  • I don't see how the EUC can continue - there just isn't enough money considering the possible non-Fadesa money, the Spanish appeals against the EUC, the 'wait and see', and the general malaise of late paying there is out there and ..............don't forget 1 years unpaid bills for cars, work etc etc..


I am happy that the meeting was postponed, as it was at a bad time for people to attend during the holidays. What this means for the next years budget I dont know.... however we are not looking at a success story of organisation and planning here.

I have sent email to the Administrators with some questions concerning payments etc. (They kindly offered to pay my bill - if I sent the payment) They are very keen that we set up a Direct Debit.... Im cautious. I've paid my EUC bill but am concerned about setting up direct debits - and giving carte blanche to a desperate organisation to take money from the 'good payers' to fill the gaps of the 'non payers'..... Ive attached edited parts of my email below:

Regards to all Forum Members and I hope you have a great festive season... at the end the EUC is just some organisation, what is most important is that most people love being at CE, as we do.

Jon


Dear xxxxx

Thank you for the reply - and your kind offer of help.

I have paid my bill as a friend was paying and did mine at the same time. I am nervous about a Direct Debit... I am a good payer. BUT I know that many will not pay their bills. I do not want to be given extra charges because other non-payers aren't paying. With a direct debit they can take what they like. It is not a legal requirement to pay by direct debit.

Please can you answer the following questions
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

Without the Martinsa Fadesa payment coming in soon and continuing regularly the EUC will fail - because the rest of the good payers will not want to pay the bills of Martinsa Fadesa. Also many people are deciding not to pay as well.



..... end of edit
Hello Jon-Bxl,

Thank you for your answer.

I agree with some affirmations and not with others. Nevertheless, I respect totally your way of thinking.

- I am a good payer too. Nevertheless, I only pay when I think that his payment is just and legal. Evidently, this one is not the case.

- My fighting with the EUC is, only, why from my legal knowledge I know that his action is not legal. I assure him, that if someone demonstrates the opposite, I will pay immediately.

- I can understand that the people pay. I also understand that the people -as me- appeal, but I do not understand that, as you say, exist persons that "taking to 'wait and see' attitude".

- I want to calm him. Although you pay as Debit Direct, nobody can charge him anything that you do not wish. If with the quantities that membres, for example you, had paid, the EUC cannot work, it cannot charge him any more bills. Don´t worry, it will not happen.

- I inform you that MF HAS NOT PAID ANYTHING: NEITHER IBI, NOR COMMUNITY, NOR EUC´s BILLS. Logically, it has not resorted either. You say "With 2 seats on the board I hope that Martinsa Fadesa (MF) has already paid their bills. They have to also set the best example". I agree it. I do not understand how there can be debtors sat in the board.

- I am totally in opposition to the Mayor of Ayamonte. I do not have political interest. Nevertheless, THE MAYOR CONSENTS THE FACT THAT MF DOES NOT PAY ANYTHING. He has the legal obligation to demand that MF pays
. Nevertheless, he is sat together with two members in the EUC board.

- He can (or he has to do) the following actions: 1) to demand from MF the payment of ALL his obligations; 2) to come to the judicial route (as the Communities) to claim the payments; 3) to execute the guarantees that the Town Hall has as 6.000.000 Euros. In spite of being the unique person in the whole Ayamonte that can act and solve this situation, he doesn´t do anything. .

- I have requested that execute the guarantees of 6 million Euros, and I am waiting yet... This for me is the most intolerable thing.

- I agree with you: "BY FAR THE MOST IMPORTANT SOURCE OF INCOME IS MARTINSA FADESA - as they own so many properties. If the EUC/town hall is not seen as agressively going after this high priority and essential money - how can they expect the average person to have any confidence in paying! In one hit the Town Hall gets a HUGE sum of money from MF". Every day, the hole is bigger.

- The passiveness (and not action) of the Mayor is doing that I think that exists "interested" between the Town Hall (or the Mayor) and MF. I do not want to think badly, but I do not find another explanation.

- I am also worried for that the people do not know anything of the EUC. I cannot answer him about the people who before was taking part in the forum. I discovered it does very little.

- I want to clarify four things: 1) I believe that the EUC is illegal, motivate for that I appeal the bills; 2) I worry that members of the EUC do not know anything on the this problem 3) I want major activity of the Mayor on MF, all of us will never be able to do anything, only he can; 4) I do not have any political interest. My interest is: Coast Esuri.


I ask for a favor him: if the Administrators answer his letter, can you give me a copy of the answers?. You do very interesting questions to them.

Regards,

SL

Last edited by spanish_lawyer; Dec 16th 2009 at 5:22 pm.
spanish_lawyer is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.