Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:47 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by rogerbilko
Good idea.... but then I would miss all the fun dealing with that fantastic customer care orientated builder that we all managed to get involved with..... no, we must all stick together and hang the cost.

By the way Keith, did you ever live in Surrey? I knew a Keith Walters a while back.

No, not me. My actual name is Keithwal Ters.

People just assume it´s Keith Walters.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 11:05 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters

I'm sorry....there isn't a smiley strong enough to convey the chuckles I'm having here.

Little things please little minds.

At least I try to convince the missus of that!!!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 6:21 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters

I always thought you had a yankee influence... Keith Walt Ers, distant relation of Ernie Els. ;-)
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

AlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant futureAlandEve has a brilliant future

Hi all,
First post for us.. we reserved a duplex in RMA1, and expected it to be completed in June 06 ... just received notification from Superior (the first ever), that it will be ready in Feb (2007) and Fadesa will want us to complete shortly. So now we have the scary part of completing the legal process and transferring the mortgage from Fadesa to ourselves. Our Solicitor is ANA, and so far so good .. any advice or pitfalls to look out for would be well received.

As a coincidence we are going out to Aymonte for half term (next week) so looking forward to playing golf on the new course ..

Regards
AlandEve (Alan & Yvette)
Old Feb 13th 2007, 11:00 am
Just Joined

sconlon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
Sconlon,

I don't know what the current state of play is but I do remember estate agents and Fadesa putting pressure on Telefonica to ensure ADSL Broadband would be available a few years back. They were afraid Telefonica wouldn't give it priority status like the towns, cities, urban areas. Until not long ago you couldn't even get it in Isla Canela (I think it's been solved now). Telefonica has made a promise to have Spain covered completely by 2008 and last I heard they were on target to do that.

If it is available - much as I loathe them - you're better off using Telefonica as although other services (using Telefonica lines!!!) may be cheaper, Telefonica is more reliable, even if they are a bunch of ......... well, I'll let you fill in the blanks. Think Spanish BT!!!

ADSL rental around 40 €.

Thanks Fortaleza.

Do Telefonica have a local office and English speaker that one can contact, or is that hoping for too much! Also, what are the charges for just a normal phone line and is it a pain to get one installed and working - as most things seem to be.

Seamus
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:16 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sconlon
Thanks Fortaleza.

Do Telefonica have a local office and English speaker that one can contact, or is that hoping for too much! Also, what are the charges for just a normal phone line and is it a pain to get one installed and working - as most things seem to be.

Seamus
Unfortunately you do it via phone, but you can request an English-speaking operator. Takes ages though so if you have anyone who speaks Spanish and can do it for you that's the best way to go. Normal line is next to nothing - doesn't cost much at all.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:31 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sconlon
Thanks Fortaleza.

Seamus
Basic line 13.70€
Free telephone ? 4.68€ a month inc maintenance and services. ;-)
But I assume if you dont have that and there is a problem it will cost an arm and a leg to sort out.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AlandEve
Hi all,
First post for us.. we reserved a duplex in RMA1, and expected it to be completed in June 06 ... just received notification from Superior (the first ever), that it will be ready in Feb (2007) and Fadesa will want us to complete shortly. So now we have the scary part of completing the legal process and transferring the mortgage from Fadesa to ourselves. Our Solicitor is ANA, and so far so good .. any advice or pitfalls to look out for would be well received.

As a coincidence we are going out to Aymonte for half term (next week) so looking forward to playing golf on the new course ..

Regards
AlandEve (Alan & Yvette)
Hi Alan,

Is your duplex in M2, Pueblo Andaluz? I would be interested to hear what you find on the rear terrace when you do your snagging.

Please send me a PM with your email address and contact and we can communicate further.

Regards
JohnandCarol
Old Feb 13th 2007, 8:57 pm
Account Closed

rogerbilko is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AlandEve
Hi all,

Regards
AlandEve (Alan & Yvette)
Make sure you get your snagging done by someone who knows what they are doing, and who is not connected to Fadesa in any way. Make sure that Fadesa agree the snagging and either correct the work before you sign or commit in writing to a time scale to correct the work. do not trust to luck and the goodwill of Fadesa, there is none.
Get it buttoned up before you sign!
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

robinandjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure you get your snagging done by someone who knows what they are doing, and who is not connected to Fadesa in any way. Make sure that Fadesa agree the snagging and either correct the work before you sign or commit in writing to a time scale to correct the work. do not trust to luck and the goodwill of Fadesa, there is none.
Good advice, we are still waiting for snagging to be done since we completed in May last year. Perhaps it will be done one day.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

A & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond reputeA & M has a reputation beyond repute

Spoke to our solicitors today who said exactly this i.e. get Fadesa to sign up to a contractual completion date for the snagging before legal completion. They said that provided you do this, it doesn't matter if the agreed snagging completion date is after legal completion.

Hot off the press info for Rago 1 owners - our solicitors say completion now not before June. That was for Bloque 2, at any rate, which you would have thought would be in the first tranche to complete (not our block, which is Bloque 1 - but she's finding out about that).

The solicitors said that they didn't think that the delay was anything to do with the Greens' initiative. Fadesa apparently regard this as little more than a nuisance, and the sort of thing the Greens get up to (loudly) every election. But the procedure has been invoked, so the wheels have to turn.

I merely report this for information purposes; I recognise that the prophets of doom will no doubt tell us that the bulldozers are practically at the gates of Esuri already, no matter what Fadesa may think. But the solicitors did say that they thought Fadesa's apparent lack of concern was genuine, rather than feigned, otherwise they would be trying to railroad people through to completion asap - which the sols. say is not their current experience at all.

OK, now over to all the Private Frasers out there ("ye're doomed........")
Old Feb 13th 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

jases1000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by A & M
Spoke to our solicitors today who said exactly this i.e. get Fadesa to sign up to a contractual completion date for the snagging before legal completion. They said that provided you do this, it doesn't matter if the agreed snagging completion date is after legal completion.

Hot off the press info for Rago 1 owners - our solicitors say completion now not before June. That was for Bloque 2, at any rate, which you would have thought would be in the first tranche to complete (not our block, which is Bloque 1 - but she's finding out about that).

The solicitors said that they didn't think that the delay was anything to do with the Greens' initiative. Fadesa apparently regard this as little more than a nuisance, and the sort of thing the Greens get up to (loudly) every election. But the procedure has been invoked, so the wheels have to turn.

I merely report this for information purposes; I recognise that the prophets of doom will no doubt tell us that the bulldozers are practically at the gates of Esuri already, no matter what Fadesa may think. But the solicitors did say that they thought Fadesa's apparent lack of concern was genuine, rather than feigned, otherwise they would be trying to railroad people through to completion asap - which the sols. say is not their current experience at all.

OK, now over to all the Private Frasers out there ("ye're doomed........")
All,

I think I have now sent the letter from my solicitors and the response to my questions from Fadesa to all that requested it. Sorry about any delay and the unpersonal nature of the email - I was inundated with requests.

Hope this all helps
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Keith Walters and Fortaleza,

I am copying below my feeble attempts at a translation of the Certificate from Huelva posted by Marta and Jarvea solicitors (Its all legal stuff so not easy) is it any thing like correct?

I cannot include the original since the pictures now open in a funny window which does not allow you to copy them for storage or google translate.

"On the 15/07/1999 the Provincial Delegation of the Environmental Council of Huelva formulated the first Declaration of the Environmental Impact of the Project to modify the exact subsidiary standards of Ayamonte (Huelva) being promoted by the City Council of Ayamonte for the development of the land around the Esuri Bridge in accordance with the procedures set out in chapter V of the Regulations for the Evaluation of Environmental Impact of Andalucia (Decree 292/12th December 1995 and 166/28th December 1995)

On the 15/10/1999 the Provincial Delegation of the Environmental Council of Huelva formulated the final Declaration of the Environmental Impact of the Project to modify the exact subsidiary standards of Ayamonte (Huelva) being promoted by the City Council of Ayamonte for the development of the land around the Esuri Bridge

On the 12/05/2005 the Provincial Delegation of the Environmental Council of Huelva formulated the final Declaration of the Environmental Impact of the Section of the Project for the connection between the Motorway E-01 and the Urbanisation of Esuri Bridge that runs through the public salt marshes, promoted by Baranda Azul S.A. This Declaration of the climatic impact was published in the B.O.P. of Huelva on 08/06/2004."

Regards,

John.
</IMG>
Old Feb 14th 2007, 4:56 pm
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

I have received a letter from Christobal Zuniga Franco - Fadesa dated 09 Feb, it is a standard mail shot type so I am pretty sure many others will have received it. As it is all in Spanish I was hoping any bi-lingual posters may be able to offer a translation on the forum.

Anybody else received this letter and able to help please ?

Thanks

Mel
Old Feb 14th 2007, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Hi all

I have received a letter from Christobal Zuniga Franco - Fadesa dated 09 Feb, it is a standard mail shot type so I am pretty sure many others will have received it. As it is all in Spanish I was hoping any bi-lingual posters may be able to offer a translation on the forum.

Anybody else received this letter and able to help please ?

Thanks

Mel
Hi Mel,

Yes I got it to. Don't get excited it is only to tell you that Aymerich are running the golf course and inviting you to join.

No Fadesa are as bad as ever they managed to send a sales circular in Spanish with no translation on the back to help us ignorant Brits give them our money!

Regards,

John.
</IMG>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.