Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

LynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant futureLynnF has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by Steve Ball
Does anybody have details of a reputable company who can do a snagging list independently of Fadesa. Also having read through some past comments I'm now confused as to completion for Rago 1 Bloque 1. Is it June or is it April ......... anyone know for sure.

Cheers Steve
Hi all, another new female to join the site, or I could be a male?? Have been reading with interest the many posts on this and previous threads, since end of last year when my partner and I took the BIG step of putting a deposit down on an apartment. We are in RAGO 1 Bloque 13, and were told completion would be end of April 2007, at the end of Jan we were informed that it would not now be until end of June 2007. The reason given was that other areas of the build were not ready, and all completions were going to take place together!! Whether true or false I know not, but it may be of interest to some of you??

Last edited by LynnF; Feb 19th 2007 at 3:26 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 5:51 pm
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by LynnF
Hi all, another new female to join the site, or I could be a male?? Have been reading with interest the many posts on this and previous threads, since end of last year when my partner and I took the BIG step of putting a deposit down on an apartment. We are in RAGO 1 Bloque 13, and were told completion would be end of April 2007, at the end of Jan we were informed that it would not now be until end of June 2007. The reason given was that other areas of the build were not ready, and all completions were going to take place together!! Whether true or false I know not, but it may be of interest to some of you??
Hi Lynn. Interested to see you are from Shepperton. I hail from Hampton originally and went to Bishop Wand School in Sunbury.

We are in Rago 2 and had similar problems when buying our place. We were told in Oct 2005, whilst organising our spanish mortgage, that we would be completing in late November. As we were shipping out furniture from the uk we rushed around buying everything and booked our flights for our first xmas in the apartment.....in the end we completed just in time for easter and our house here in uk looked like a furniture warehouse for 4 months!!!!

Cathy (CSR)
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:32 am
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Man killed in Road Accident

I was going to post this as a seperate topic, but it seems more appropriate within this thread. This from Huelva InformaciĆ³n this morning:

"An English [assume any UK] citizen, D.J.W.S., aged 62, died yesterday morning after crashing the car he was driving into a lorry on the HU-3400 access road to La Redondela (Isla Cristina)

According to sources from the Traffic division of the Guardia Civil, the incident happened at 12.25pm at kilometre marker 1.5km along the HU-3400.

The scene was attended by emergency services and agents of the Guardia Civil"

This is all the information it gives. After a couple of discreet enquiries it seems that the deceased may have been a resident here, although this is not confirmed. As we have such a small community in this area, it is likely this person is known. I shall endeavour to find more info to keep you informed.

Obviously, I think I speak for all of us, when I offer condolences to the family of the victim and our thoughts are with them after this tragic accident. In the 21st Century, 62 is far too young to die.

RIP
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:37 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Man killed in Road Accident

Originally Posted by Fortaleza
I was going to post this as a seperate topic, but it seems more appropriate within this thread. This from Huelva InformaciĆ³n this morning:

"An English [assume any UK] citizen, D.J.W.S., aged 62, died yesterday morning after crashing the car he was driving into a lorry on the HU-3400 access road to La Redondela (Isla Cristina)

According to sources from the Traffic division of the Guardia Civil, the incident happened at 12.25pm at kilometre marker 1.5km along the HU-3400.

This is all the information it gives. After a couple of discreet enquiries it seems that the deceased may have been a resident here, although this is not confirmed. As we have such a small community in this area, it is likely this person is known. I shall endeavour to find more info to keep you informed.

Obviously, I think I speak for all of us, when I offer condolences to the family of the victim and our thoughts are with them after this tragic accident. In the 21st Century, 62 is far too young to die.

RIP
Thanks for the post, tragic as it is. My sympathy and thoughts are with his family. Like you say 62 is far too young to die especially in a tragic accident.

Sam
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:04 pm
Paul

Esuri Boys is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me if 28th Feb is a Bank Holiday. I have heard that there is some activities happening in Ayamonte on that day (festival), and as we wanted to invite some friends over to stay for a few days would like to tell them whats going on around and about.

Many Thanks

Paul
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

Marta & Javier is on a distinguished road

RIP
Dear Members,
Mr. Ducan S. was our client and S&J Solicitors would like to wish his familiy and acquaintances our support in anything they would like to do in Spain. We have reported the Guardia Civil about our personal details and telephone numbers.
Ducan was a gentleman and we are streamly sad to know about his death.
Bless him.
Marta & Javier
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:02 pm

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

RIP

His name was Duncan and had lived in La Redondela for a number of years. It is unlikely that many on this forum will know him as he arrived before the invasion of 2004/05 and kept himself to himself. He was a retired policeman and lived alone.

That's as much as I can find out. God bless.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by Esuri Boys
Can anyone tell me if 28th Feb is a Bank Holiday. I have heard that there is some activities happening in Ayamonte on that day (festival), and as we wanted to invite some friends over to stay for a few days would like to tell them whats going on around and about.

Many Thanks

Paul
The 28th of Feb is the national day of Andalucia - celebrated this day to commomerate the signing of the Andalucian Constitution back in 1981 (??) which has just been put to the vote again (albiet with an abysmal turnout).
There is unlikely to be any event or anything going this day. It's just a day off!!!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:26 pm
Paul

Esuri Boys is an unknown quantity at this point

The 28th of Feb is the national day of Andalucia - celebrated this day to commomerate the signing of the Andalucian Constitution back in 1981 (??) which has just been put to the vote again (albiet with an abysmal turnout).
There is unlikely to be any event or anything going this day. It's just a day off!!!!
Thank you for the reply Fortaleza, maybe need to make our own entertainment on that day then

Regards

Paul
Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by Esuri Boys
Thank you for the reply Fortaleza, maybe need to make our own entertainment on that day then

Regards

Paul

Oh don't worry....bars and restaurants will be lively. No-one's working so it's just like any given Sunday
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by JohnandCarol
Don't knock it. This is as rare as hen's teeth - an actual letter generated by Fadesa. They will probably develop multi-language skills in the future. Expect the next communication in Mandarin Chinese to maintain the mystery. Only wish I was out there in Feb/March to take up the free golf. Interesting that the letters did not arrive until half way through the first free month!

John
Yes, ours was on the mat the day we arrived back from Esuri!!

Pat and Steve
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Den H is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

We arrived back from a week in our townhouse on CE yesterday. It was pleasing to see the work still proceeding on the commercial area and thought I would post a couple of the photos taken of the area and what I think is the hotel next to the golf course 1 club house.

Regards

Dennis
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-dsc01004.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-dsc01005.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-dsc01007.jpg  
Old Feb 21st 2007, 7:59 pm
CSR
Forum Regular

CSR will become famous soon enoughCSR will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Den H
Hi all

We arrived back from a week in our townhouse on CE yesterday. It was pleasing to see the work still proceeding on the commercial area and thought I would post a couple of the photos taken of the area and what I think is the hotel next to the golf course 1 club house.

Regards

Dennis
Do you have any pickies of golf 2? it would be interesting to see how this is coming along especially the bit near Rago 2.

CSR
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

irlanda is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

HI All
my wife and I are golf nuts who fell for Costa Esuri and the 2 golf courses ,hook line and sinker.we booked a lovely apartment in Rago 1 Block 6 first floor [with large terrace overlooking pool ]and adjacent to Golf course 2 in Sept 2005 [due for comp circa June 2007.]
we have been down many times and love the area particularly the old town of Ayamonte and Isla Canela.
In our humble opinion and in spite of the political posturing of the Geens CE is a fantastic development and in a few years with the hotels, marina [yes it will happen] and all the facilities ;it wil be a first rate resort.
regretably due to family circumstances we are unable to fulfill our dream and relocate to the sun. If anyone is interested in taking over from us please send me a pm.
eduardo
Old Feb 23rd 2007, 10:00 am
James

JamesPatrick is an unknown quantity at this point

A few pics from a couoke of weeks ago.
There had been some rain, so it started filling up in front of the tees. Was quite interesting as I still cant work out if they are going to one day flood that area or not.
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-1_2_2007_costaesuri022.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-1_2_2007_costaesuri009.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-1_2_2007_costaesuri005.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-1_2_2007_costaesuri006.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV-1_2_2007_costaesuri035.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.