Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:03 pm
Just Joined

markba55 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

John & Carol & Alan & Eve, glad to hear that there will be neighbours! We are also in RMA1-M2 also looking to complete February / March time, but as yet not heard from the mysteriously silent Fadesa. Our Solicitor has told us this evening that First Occupancy still not been granted though are imminent.

We would like to get a snagging company in, therefore if anyone can recommend a company we would be grateful.

It is our intention to be out at Easter, hopefully to spend our first night in Costa Esuri....heres hoping.

Mark & Gillian
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya Mel,
The middle bit of the letter invites you to a free green fee in February or March when you present this letter at Aymerich.
Regards,
Carol
Old Feb 14th 2007, 8:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Originally Posted by markba55
John & Carol & Alan & Eve, glad to hear that there will be neighbours! We are also in RMA1-M2 also looking to complete February / March time, but as yet not heard from the mysteriously silent Fadesa. Our Solicitor has told us this evening that First Occupancy still not been granted though are imminent.

We would like to get a snagging company in, therefore if anyone can recommend a company we would be grateful.

It is our intention to be out at Easter, hopefully to spend our first night in Costa Esuri....heres hoping.

Mark & Gillian
Hi Mark & Gillian,

Try "Sam" and Benny.

Regards,

John.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by jases1000
All,

I think I have now sent the letter from my solicitors and the response to my questions from Fadesa to all that requested it. Sorry about any delay and the unpersonal nature of the email - I was inundated with requests.

Hope this all helps

Jason,

Many thanks for the mail. Very helpful.
I had an interesting (positive) e-mail from Paula on this issue but am waiting for her permission before posting here.

Andy
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:44 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Mel,

Yes I got it to. Don't get excited it is only to tell you that Aymerich are running the golf course and inviting you to join.

No Fadesa are as bad as ever they managed to send a sales circular in Spanish with no translation on the back to help us ignorant Brits give them our money!

Regards,

John.
</IMG>
Oh No...I was hoping it was a statement about the (non) illegal - build topic reassuring us all there is not a problem AND telling us that all snagging would be completed in the next few weeks, AND that the supermarket was complete AND that the bus service was running AND that the marina would be up and full of fancy sailing craft by 2008 AND the permanent golf club had been built. Sorry must go John is dragging me away for my shots and therapy session..arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !!

Mel
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by MEL & JOHN
Oh No...I was hoping it was a statement about the (non) illegal - build topic reassuring us all there is not a problem AND telling us that all snagging would be completed in the next few weeks, AND that the supermarket was complete AND that the bus service was running AND that the marina would be up and full of fancy sailing craft by 2008 AND the permanent golf club had been built. Sorry must go John is dragging me away for my shots and therapy session..arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh !!

Mel
Mel,

Whatever you're on it must be great, can I have some please?????? In fact send it to everyone on the thread!!!!!!!

Andy
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part IV

Mel
Hi Mel,

You must keep taking the "HAPPY" pills it is the only way to ward of the dreaded Fadesa sickness!

Regards,

John.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:54 am
MEL & JOHN

MEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond reputeMEL & JOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AndyS
Mel,

Whatever you're on it must be great, can I have some please?????? In fact send it to everyone on the thread!!!!!!!

Andy
Monkey Gland and Vodka !
X
Old Feb 15th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute

Monkey Gland and Vodka !
X
Is that with ice and a slice?
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Mel
Don't knock it. This is as rare as hen's teeth - an actual letter generated by Fadesa. They will probably develop multi-language skills in the future. Expect the next communication in Mandarin Chinese to maintain the mystery. Only wish I was out there in Feb/March to take up the free golf. Interesting that the letters did not arrive until half way through the first free month!

John
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

JohnandCarol will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by markba55

Mark & Gillian
Hi Mark,

It also looks as if we will also be neibours in RMA1 M2 sometime!

It would be good to exchange emails perhaps you could send me a PM.

JohnandCarol
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Ragomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRagomuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News Flash

There's just been a news flash on Sky that amidst the escalating worries about bird flu, several DEFRA and WHO operatives have rushed to Fadesa's London, Coruna and provincial offices in response to reports that they are riddled with lame ducks.
Old Feb 15th 2007, 8:41 am
MEL & JOHN

Originally Posted by Ragomuffin
There's just been a news flash on Sky that amidst the escalating worries about bird flu, several DEFRA and WHO operatives have rushed to Fadesa's London, Coruna and provincial offices in response to reports that they are riddled with lame ducks.
Well I'm the mad old bird here !
Old Feb 15th 2007, 9:12 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'm the mad old bird here !
Hey less of the bird!! Oops sorry I meant mad old !!
Old Feb 15th 2007, 10:57 am
MEL & JOHN

Originally Posted by sam parky
Hey less of the bird!! Oops sorry I meant mad old !!

Look here "chick", 2 out of 3 'aint bad !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.