Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Wikiposts

Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Old Apr 1st 2006, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Hi shirley and anthony hide,

Yes they do. I am often amazed by the sophistication of the internet banking available at Banco Andalucia much more than Natwest in UK.

Regards,

John.
Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Worth asking your bank if they offer same facility.
Regards
Tony
Old Apr 1st 2006, 5:56 am
Just Joined

njg1225 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Anyone believe the story about the parking meters? My money's on it being an april fool wind up.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

Peter Rogers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III

Yes, you're right about diesels, John. I filled up once in 8 days and that included two trips to Seville!

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Hi Peter Rogers,

I use Holiday Auto's and Moneysupermarket to find the cheapest hire rates at Faro they often come up with Europe Car but not always. My costs have fallen between £7-£11 per day and have included free upgrades to 4 door, aircon and once the Peugeot 206 estate but never yet diesel. When I have asked if they would like to give me a diesel they have said they don't have them or there is a large cost penalty. Shame really diesels so cheap in Spain and we always use 3 or 4 tankfuls,

Regards,

John.
Old Apr 1st 2006, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!
Wish I could say I was going to Ayamonte too! Have a good time!
Re: parking. Part true/part April Fool's (read the spanish at the bottom)? I hope jdr's post was correct; there are such things, and there've been posts elsewhere on another thread about paying the fine.
Sadly, the scratched cars post is not a surprise, I have heard, but not experienced myself (hope never to). I'll need to think about getting a scooter (a la Audrey Hepburn... ); once the link road around the CE marina and the foothills of the Parador is in place (now that's just a dream!)
Matt's post about being cautious with bank withdrawls sounds like common sense. I would like to believe there remains decency in the spanish way of life, but we live in modern times... Ayamonte does have it's problems, too. That doesn't stop me liking the place.
Regards,
Carol (aka Audrey)
Old Apr 1st 2006, 11:23 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

" I hope jdr's post was correct; there are such things, and there've been posts elsewhere on another thread about paying the fine."

????????????????????? I have been here a little while and everything I write is correcto as far as I know
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:18 am
Forum Regular

Mike and Diane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Folks
we got back last night from a quick 4 days in Spain staying at the Atlantico again. Very nice weather for end of March, we even used the outside pool at the Hotel in the afternoons.
Have posted a picture of the street signs Sam mentioned earlier. Golf course 1 ( think it is 1, anyway the one by the river) is comming along and you can now actually make out the greens...just

The landscapping around the town houses is taking ages, but we did see a bit of progress each day. If only they would allocate a few more guys we could see it all finished in a week or so.

Superior tell us we will definatly be able to complete this month!! we shall see

No sign yet of any work on the commercial centre, the usual story that they will be starting soon!!

In general however when we walked around the site in the evening at about 8pm with the sun shinning we did get a feeling of yes we have made the right decision to buy at Esuri. It is very quiet there at that time.

Hope you enjoy the pics

Mike & Diane
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-025.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-077.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-063.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-009.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-063.jpg  

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mike and Diane
Hi Folks
we got back last night from a quick 4 days in Spain staying at the Atlantico again. Very nice weather for end of March, we even used the outside pool at the Hotel in the afternoons.
Have posted a picture of the street signs Sam mentioned earlier. Golf course 1 ( think it is 1, anyway the one by the river) is comming along and you can now actually make out the greens...just

The landscapping around the town houses is taking ages, but we did see a bit of progress each day. If only they would allocate a few more guys we could see it all finished in a week or so.

Superior tell us we will definatly be able to complete this month!! we shall see

No sign yet of any work on the commercial centre, the usual story that they will be starting soon!!

In general however when we walked around the site in the evening at about 8pm with the sun shinning we did get a feeling of yes we have made the right decision to buy at Esuri. It is very quiet there at that time.

Hope you enjoy the pics

Mike & Diane

Will post a few more a bit later
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 3:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mike and Diane,

Thanks for the photos. Yes it is Golf I down by the river and best as I am able, orienting my latest course layout with the river, on the layout the two greens showing are the 4th hole on the left and the 7th hole on the right.

There was no sign of activity in the hole where the commercial centre is supposed to go when we were out in February either.

But we agree when the site is quiet (Sunday in our case) you do feel the right decision has been made. Its just the time it all takes!

Regards,

John
Hi Folks
.....Golf course 1 ( think it is 1, anyway the one by the river) is comming along and you can now actually make out the greens...just

Hope you enjoy the pics

Mike & Diane
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Hi Mike and Diane,

Thanks for the photos. Yes it is Golf I down by the river and best as I am able, orienting my latest course layout with the river, on the layout the two greens showing are the 4th hole on the left and the 7th hole on the right.

There was no sign of activity in the hole where the commercial centre is supposed to go when we were out in February either.

But we agree when the site is quiet (Sunday in our case) you do feel the right decision has been made. Its just the time it all takes!

Regards,

John
few more pics
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-010.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-011.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-014.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-069.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-070.jpg  

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 4:04 am
Forum Regular

few more pics
Picture 3 on my last post is the new developer who has now started. They have a very nice show apartment just past the shed on the right as you start to enter Esuri.

Just a few more pics

Mike & Di
Attached Thumbnails Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-008.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-031.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-034.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-012.jpg   Ayamonte - Costa Esuri - Part III-esurimch12006-046.jpg  

Old Apr 2nd 2006, 4:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Mike and Diane,

If you mean picture 4 that would be the "Grupo Tasa" development.

Regards,

John.
Picture 3 on my last post is the new developer who has now started. They have a very nice show apartment just past the shed on the right as you start to enter Esuri.

Mike & Di
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

Hi Mike and Diane,

If you mean picture 4 that would be the "Grupo Tasa" development.

Regards,

John.

Sorry John, yes should have said picture 4.

Mike
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 5:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi Again,

Picture 4 shows lots of flowers planted outside the boundary wall, is this on every townhouse or just Sam & Benny's (which Sam posted last week)? If every house gets that sort of treatment and you water there is going to be a riot of colour.

Pic 5 has a nice bright yellow tape tucked down in the bottom left sat on a pad with a pencil I guess you were very busy measuring up!

Regards,

John.

Just a few more pics

Mike & Di
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 5:11 am
Forum Regular

Hi Again,

Picture 4 shows lots of flowers planted outside the boundary wall, is this on every townhouse or just Sam & Benny's (which Sam posted last week)? If every house gets that sort of treatment and you water there is going to be a riot of colour.

Pic 5 has a nice bright yellow tape tucked down in the bottom left sat on a pad with a pencil I guess you were very busy measuring up!

Regards,

John.
John

That pic of the flowers outside the townhouse was ours, and yes when they have all grown up should look really good. Thay have put flexible water pipes under the plants for drip watering all along the front of the townhouses.

Good spot re the measure etc. yes we were busy measuring and doing a preliminary snagging. We will do the proper one when we have completed and we have power.

Mike
Old Apr 2nd 2006, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Woodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant futureWoodzie has a brilliant future

Thanks so much for all your advice. Nigel will be well impressed but I have just dropped him off at hospital to have a new hip, I'm sure he will read with interest on his return. Thanks to all. Kim

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.