Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Israeal and poor palastinains

Wikiposts

Israeal and poor palastinains

Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:46 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Israeal and poor palastinains

Originally Posted by Beard Man
we as muslims believe in bible .. but we believe that it was changed .. and that's why God sent our prophet.

it is not that difficult to understand that the four holy books are from the same source ... from Allah himself.

But the last one (the Quraan) is the one that god garanteed that will never change... and that it will be protected... which is the fact until today from 1400 yeras ...and it will remain protected until the judgment day...

the judgment day....

what have we prepared for it.
Sorry I dont believe anything said by an invisible deity ..
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:53 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Sorry I dont believe anything said by an invisible deity ..

Life is very short.. specially for an old man like you... (i wish you a long happy life)

but after death... you will come to see and to know the things that you never believed in.

May God Guide you to the proper path that he wants everyone to follow before you die.

i really hope so..
for you
and everyone else.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:55 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Life is very short.. specially for an old man like you... (i wish you a long happy life)

but after death... you will come to see and to know the things that you never believed in.

May God Guide you to the proper path that he wants everyone to follow before you die.

i really hope so..
for you
and everyone else.
No! when Im dead ..I will be buried or burnt ... just like the majority of carbon units.. there is no afterlife ..your dead your gone...
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Nooo - don't let him change this into another god/ atheist debate. It's all he wants.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think anyone has a problem with the Palestinian people, its those that choose to lead those people. Arafat was a useless old war monger who had a chance at peace in 2000 with Bill Clintons tireless efforts but threw it all away to keep face, maintain his agressive stance, out of arrogance or some other weird and stupid reason.

I have zero respect for the Palestinian leaders now and before, I have zero respect for the Israeli government. Hamas and its predecessors are as much to blame as are Israel government.

Palestinians need to start using brains instead of rockets because they are the weaker people and they already know the western worlds response to their actions so what are they thinking? Brains is the key word!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god...Now this thread will go on for eternity...
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:39 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
I dont think anyone has a problem with the Palestinian people, its those that choose to lead those people. Arafat was a useless old war monger who had a chance at peace in 2000 with Bill Clintons tireless efforts but threw it all away to keep face, maintain his agressive stance, out of arrogance or some other weird and stupid reason.

I have zero respect for the Palestinian leaders now and before, I have zero respect for the Israeli government. Hamas and its predecessors are as much to blame as are Israel government.

Palestinians need to start using brains instead of rockets because they are the weaker people and they already know the western worlds response to their actions so what are they thinking? Brains is the key word!

I hope peace will happen soon... and i wish all jews will get togather in palastine as they want
Old Jan 5th 2009, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

We will win it

................. from the holy Quraan ..................

[2] And We gave Mûsa (Moses).....
Yeah and the Jews think they will win it according to the Torah.... guaranteed slaughter and self fulfilling prohecies. God must have set you guys up so he could sit back and enjoy the bloodshed eh? Doesn't that worry you a bit mate?
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:12 pm
Banned

Yeah and the Jews think they will win it according to the Torah.... guaranteed slaughter and self fulfilling prohecies. God must have set you guys up so he could sit back and enjoy the bloodshed eh? Doesn't that worry you a bit mate?

When Torah was changed Jesus was sent with the bible and jews changed the bible the way they did with Torah.

therefore Mohammad was sent with Quraan

life is very short when you compare it with eternity...

we are created to worship God...

are we going to do it ... and do it as he wants ...

or are we going to refuse .. or do it the way we wants...

it is all about testing.

he gave us the choice ... and you pick up your's
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

When Torah was changed Jesus was sent with the bible and jews changed the bible the way they did with Torah.

it is all about testing.

There you go...You just mentionned free will...
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

it is all about testing.

But how about the belief of other religions that the Old Testament predicts the rise of Israel in Psalms and Ezekial? This goes against the Islamic belief. So there are two systems of belief and both are against each other. Does this not create a problem?
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Confucius
There you go...You just mentionned free will...

what so strange about the free will of chosing which religion?

all what muslims have to do is to explain the real islamic princibles and beliefs and it is up to them to follow islam or not.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:04 pm
Banned

But how about the belief of other religions that the Old Testament predicts the rise of Israel in Psalms and Ezekial? This goes against the Islamic belief. So there are two systems of belief and both are against each other. Does this not create a problem?
proplems are created because of differences between not only religions but also laws written by human.

problems are created when people are not following the rule of their own country..

problems are created when two countries have the same interest in something and each one of them wants as more as possible.

i don't know much about what is written in Torah but i know it is fake as simple as that otherwise .. God was not going to send Jesus with bible.

But even bible was changed by Jews at that time and it couldn't last for more than 600 years widely spreaded . until Islam came.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

what so strange about the free will of chosing which religion?

all what muslims have to do is to explain the real islamic princibles and beliefs and it is up to them to follow islam or not.
I am merely commenting on what your response was in other threads about people and their free will;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=86

And i quote:
so

isn't it our choice to live our life the way we want?

isn't it our country and our laws ?

i am not trying to be bad.. but people can not just enforce their values on others.

And I replied:
GOD gave humans free will...That is the beauty of humanity...
Laws are put in place to govern people, not to abuse and punish people...
Old Jan 5th 2009, 7:09 pm
Just Joined

thetruth is an unknown quantity at this point

Check out this link on Youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVY4NUKowzg

The Isreali are using white phosphorus on innocent civilians. These people are the sickest scum on this planet. Alongside some of the people advocating the killing of innocent people on this board.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.