Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Israeal and poor palastinains

Wikiposts

Israeal and poor palastinains

Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Israeal and poor palastinains

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5454204.ece

Nice guy. Nothing like a bit of political rhetoric inciting global murder and mayhem is there?
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beard Man
Why don't the UN force Israel to go back to the borders of 1973??
it was a decision by the UN and why don't they enforce it?
why don't they give the land back to the real owners?

you don't see the whole picture.

Israel took their land
Israel killed their democracy as well as the western world
Israel is BESIEGES poor Gaza people since several months

and yet the UN didn't take any step toward correcting all this?

i am not supporting hamas i never did and there are alot of things that i don't like about hamas but what about poor women and kids who are being killed by Israeli Army using western weapons????

what about their rights????

just take a look at how small Gaza is and how Israel is squeezing 1.5 million in this Area and bombing it at the same time.

what kind of criminals are there in Israel.
I would argue that you don't see the whole picture very often, but just your own myopic view. There have been numerous posts pointing out the awful stats of death and distruction globally and musing on why this situation, though terrible, is more worthy than other causes. You argue that it is because it is important to muslims.

There are criminals everywhere.

For the record, i wish it would stop immediately.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:09 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I am just saying the situation exist elsewhere in the world and in the one I quoted .. the UN just pass resaolution but they are never acted upon ..here's a list

http://www.un.int/cyprus/resolut.htm

My opinion is if Hamas were concerned for their people there time would be better spent in peaceful action and talking as the Greeks and Turkish have
done ...and do co-exist in relative peace..

so you are now making it an issue of hamas who just reached 2 years ago ??

what about the efforts of other palastinans during the last 10 years ???

did Israel want real peace ?? didn't they get along with the others as well ?? or is it that Israel and the west always making excuses to kill more people and to keep the situation the way it is??????
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:09 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente

Nice guy. Nothing like a bit of political rhetoric inciting global murder and mayhem is there?
Hamas leader warned that the Islamists would kill Jewish children anywhere in the world in revenge for Israel’s devastating assault.

The peaceful religions of Islam ..holds it head in the gutter as usual
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:12 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

If this is true then it is because this man is nothing but an idiot who ever he is to say so.

i said before that i don't like many things about hamas and i believe they don't represent the real Islam (this is my opinion and many others that i know). however, this is not an excuse for Israel to kill poor people in Gaza and to stop everything from going in.. starting by food and ending by medicen

and they have no right to squeez 1.5million in this small area and then bombard it.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:14 pm
Banned

I would argue that you don't see the whole picture very often, but just your own myopic view. There have been numerous posts pointing out the awful stats of death and distruction globally and musing on why this situation, though terrible, is more worthy than other causes. You argue that it is because it is important to muslims.

There are criminals everywhere.

For the record, i wish it would stop immediately.
thanks for your last line

i wish that too
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:15 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Hamas leader warned that the Islamists would kill Jewish children anywhere in the world in revenge for Israel’s devastating assault.

so because of hamas now you will talk about Islam itself !!!

what kind of mind are you using to think??
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Ray

If i were muslim, i would be furious that this man is a spokesperson for my religion. His voice is heard by millions and it projects such a violent and unforgiving message of islam.

One way to alienate east/ west even more..
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:19 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

so you are now making it an issue of hamas who just reached 2 years ago ??

what about the efforts of other palastinans during the last 10 years ???

did Israel want real peace ?? didn't they get along with the others as well ?? or is it that Israel and the west always making excuses to kill more people and to keep the situation the way it is??????
If they wanted to end it for Palestinian they are quite capable of
delivering A tactical nuclear weapon
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
If they wanted to end it for Palestinian they are quite capable of
delivering A tactical nuclear weapon

and why do i feel that you wish if Israel have done it !!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:24 pm
Ray

and why do i feel that you wish if Israel have done it !!
Personally I don't care what they do to to each other
Its a fight that nobody will ever win ...
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Duhhhh !!!!
You always did come across as a bit of a Homer!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
Personally I don't care what they do to to each other
Its a fight that nobody will ever win ...

We will win it

................. from the holy Quraan ..................

[2] And We gave Mûsa (Moses) the Scripture and made it a guidance for the Children of Israel (saying): "Take not other than Me as (your) Wakîl (Protector, Lord, or Disposer of your affairs, etc).

[3] "O offspring of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nûh (Noah)! Verily, he was a grateful slave."

[4] And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: indeed you would do mischief in the land twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!

[5] So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled.

[6] Then We gave you a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in man-power.

[7] (And We said): "If you do good, you do good for your own selves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves." Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disgrace your faces and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:39 pm
Ray

We will win it

................. from the holy Quraan ..................

[2] And We gave Mûsa (Moses) the Scripture and made it a guidance for the Children of Israel (saying): "Take not other than Me as (your) Wakîl (Protector, Lord, or Disposer of your affairs, etc).

[3] "O offspring of those whom We carried (in the ship) with Nûh (Noah)! Verily, he was a grateful slave."

[4] And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: indeed you would do mischief in the land twice and you will become tyrants and extremely arrogant!

[5] So, when the promise came for the first of the two, We sent against you slaves of Ours given to terrible warfare. They entered the very innermost parts of your homes. And it was a promise (completely) fulfilled.

[6] Then We gave you a return of victory over them. And We helped you with wealth and children and made you more numerous in man-power.

[7] (And We said): "If you do good, you do good for your own selves, and if you do evil (you do it) against yourselves." Then, when the second promise came to pass, (We permitted your enemies) to disgrace your faces and to enter the mosque (of Jerusalem) as they had entered it before, and to destroy with utter destruction all that fell in their hands.
.................................From the unholy Ray.............................

An old book much like the bible are just fables ....
Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ray
.................................From the unholy Ray.............................

An old book much like the bible are just fables ....

we as muslims believe in bible .. but we believe that it was changed .. and that's why God sent our prophet.

it is not that difficult to understand that the four holy books are from the same source ... from Allah himself.

But the last one (the Quraan) is the one that god garanteed that will never change... and that it will be protected... which is the fact until today from 1400 yeras ...and it will remain protected until the judgment day...

the judgment day....

what have we prepared for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.