Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Israeal and poor palastinains

Wikiposts

Israeal and poor palastinains

Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:23 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Israeal and poor palastinains

Originally Posted by Confucius
I am merely commenting on what your response was in other threads about people and their free will;

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=86

And i quote:
Originally Posted by Beard Man
so

isn't it our choice to live our life the way we want?

isn't it our country and our laws ?

i am not trying to be bad.. but people can not just enforce their values on others.

And I replied:
GOD gave humans free will...That is the beauty of humanity...
Laws are put in place to govern people, not to abuse and punish people...

you are mixing between religion and laws

in UK for example if someone wants to steal .and this is his choice under the free will thing ... can he do it?

if someone wants to cross a red light even if the street is empty and no one is there... can he do it..

there are even things that are allowed by the law .. but you can't do them as they make others upset .. and you prefere to do it in your own time.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

you are mixing between religion and laws

in UK for example if someone wants to steal .and this is his choice under the free will thing ... can he do it?

if someone wants to cross a red light even if the street is empty and no one is there... can he do it..

there are even things that are allowed by the law .. but you can't do them as they make others upset .. and you prefere to do it in your own time.
You are getting mixed up with opinions and fact.

Please calm down and ease off the religion. This is not solely a "God: Does he exist and, if he does, which religion is the true one?" forum.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 9:33 pm
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al dente
You are getting mixed up with opinions and fact.

Please calm down and ease off the religion. This is not solely a "God: Does he exist and, if he does, which religion is the true one?" forum.
yes God exist

or who else created everything around us?

and the true religion is Islam.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

yes God exist

Rack off, bouncer.

I think you are a very dangerous man. This is the last time i ever acknowledge you or any of your posts.

Last edited by al dente; Jan 5th 2009 at 9:52 pm. Reason: spelling - can you believe it!
Old Jan 5th 2009, 10:21 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Zionist Piiiiggggggggg
Old Jan 5th 2009, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

yes God exist

Blasphemer!

The Flying Spaghetti Monster created everything with a touch of his noodly appendages.

May your pasta be limp and your meatballs be dry.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Why is it a thick comment?
... Because the comment blithely suggests that what is held by many to be primary and fundamental is no more than ignorant fantasy.

Humans never commit evil deeds so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious (or extreme political) conviction.
Humans never commit good deeds so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious (or extreme political) conviction.

Religion is quite amazing in that it is the only product where the user blames themselves for it's failure.
I think in general religious people blame themselves for their own failures.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:44 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pablo
... Because the comment blithely suggests that what is held by many to be primary and fundamental is no more than ignorant fantasy.
A good number of very intelligent people do hold the view that religion is little more than a childhood neurosis.

To consider that people are willing to fight and die over unprovable scriptures is completely alien to my way of thinking...better to fight over land, politics or culture - things we can prove have benefit and are superior or inferior!

N.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:46 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

A good number of very intelligent people do hold the view that religion is little more than a childhood neurosis.

To consider that people are willing to fight and die over unprovable scriptures is completely alien to my way of thinking...better to fight over land, politics or culture - things we can prove have benefit and are superior or inferior!

N.
Or maybe - and this might shock people - we don't have to fight at all.

That's my idealistic nonsense out of the way for today. Who wants a smack?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 2:48 am

Why don't the UN force Israel to go back to the borders of 1973??
it was a decision by the UN and why don't they enforce it?
why don't they give the land back to the real owners?

you don't see the whole picture.

Israel took their land
Israel killed their democracy as well as the western world
Israel is BESIEGES poor Gaza people since several months

and yet the UN didn't take any step toward correcting all this?

i am not supporting hamas i never did and there are alot of things that i don't like about hamas but what about poor women and kids who are being killed by Israeli Army using western weapons????

what about their rights????

just take a look at how small Gaza is and how Israel is squeezing 1.5 million in this Area and bombing it at the same time.

what kind of criminals are there in Israel.
Lots of questions there...many I am not qualified to answer.

I think there are two sides to this problem. Throwing blame at one only will never solve anything.

Better to seek understanding of the both sides and try to use logic and reason rather than emotion and pride.

Of course this is impossible because of religion - everyone is always right when they are religious.

N.
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:11 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thetruth
Check out this link on Youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVY4NUKowzg

The Isreali are using white phosphorus on innocent civilians. These people are the sickest scum on this planet. Alongside some of the people advocating the killing of innocent people on this board.
Tell me... who were the people who set of bombs in shopping centres and buses in Israel ..including sucide bombers killing totally random people
and childen ..

add in a few buses in London ..again totally random people ..

I presme they were not methodists
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:20 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thetruth
Check out this link on Youtube..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVY4NUKowzg

The Isreali are using white phosphorus on innocent civilians. These people are the sickest scum on this planet. Alongside some of the people advocating the killing of innocent people on this board.

Hard pressed to find one of em..............
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:35 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
Tell me... who were the people who set of bombs in shopping centres and buses in Israel ..including sucide bombers killing totally random people
and childen ..

add in a few buses in London ..again totally random people ..

I presme they were not methodists
They were scumbag Islamic fundaMENTALISTS. But then should the Isreali government stoop to their level? I can't see an end to this, ever. An eye for an eye and the world goes blind...
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:41 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
They were scumbag Islamic fundaMENTALISTS. ...
Damn.. I was hoping it was the Methodist ...

Nuke em I say ..
Old Jan 6th 2009, 3:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Pablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond reputePablo has a reputation beyond repute

So it appears that you too have faith. It's just faith in something different - namely what "a good number of" what you consider to be "intelligent people" supposedly believe. So why should others share your faith?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.